Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

from the news thread

Song Yoon-ah, Kim Tae-hee, Stars who have risen through evil roles

PP08042400008.JPG

In timeless stories, the evil characters are as famous as the main characters that they bother. But the stronger and more evil the character is, it is a bigger harm to the image of an actor.

This is why famous actors didn't take on evil roles, and new or unknown actors who wanted to leave a lasting impression took on these roles.

The actress who has received the most recognition for her evil role is Song Yoon-ah. In "Mister Q", she bothered Kim Hee-seon, the female lead, for Kim Min-jong. Viewers remembered her for her evil role, but now, she is receiving lots of love for her great acting in various roles.

Kim Tae-hee, a top star today, also rose with an evil role. She would stare at Choi Ji-woo with piercing eyes in SBS "Stairway to Heaven". Then, she changed her image through dramas "Forbidden Love", "Love Story in Harvard", and movie "The Restless".

Lee Bo-yeong, who has an innocent image, received popularity for her execution of an evil role. She left a lasting impression with her role of a rich daughter who was jealous of Ji Seong, now her real-life lover, and Yoo Jin's relationship.

Lee Da-hae, who rose to stardom with MBC "Heaven's Fate" and SBS "My Girl" also started out with an evil role. In KBS "Sweet 18", she starred as Lee Dong-geon's first love, a lawyer who tried to split Lee Dong-geon and Han Ji-hye's relationship.

Original Korean article at news.empas.com

English translation by www.hancinema.net

Guest lizy2

Hope someone can give us a brief translation of these interviews.

[취중토크 ①] “어디까지 서영은이고 송윤아인지 저도 헷갈려요”

20080430134112.301.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...mp;cp=hankookis

[취중토크 ②] 송윤아 “연기 위해 김하늘과 긴장관계 조성”

pho_200804291846050201000002010400-001.jpg

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200804/...0002010401.html

[취중토크 ③] 송윤아 “이제 사랑하면 잘할 것 같아요”

pho_200804291851100107000001070100-00.jpg

[취중토크 ④] 송윤아 “요즘 저보고 도닦는 사람 같대요”

pho_200804291854170107000001070100-00.jpg

Guest lizy2

This message was posted at songyunah.com:

There's big news for you~!

Yoona's birthday party will be held this year, on June 6th.

I have to find out how many people can come to Korea for Yoona's birthday party.

Anyone who can join the party please raise your hand! :)

This is specific info about the party. (from Korean fan club)

▣ Date : June 6th, 2008. At 2 o clock

▣ Place: Not confirmed

▣ Participation fee : 20,000 Won (about US$20 per person, nonrefundable)

▣ Bank Account to Send Money: Kookmin Bank, One More Bowl(Kim Hyun Joo), 430501-01-144673

▣ For Whom? : Those who love Yoona

▣ Contact: sya-event@hanmail.net

※ Personal digital camera or camcorder is not allowed during the event.

Note: One More Bowl is Yoona's official fan club.

Guest noblelady777

i really love SYA's character in On Air as YE the scriptwriter, she's so funny and cute!

My favourite couple of the moment is YE and KM... :rolleyes:

yeah, and now i'm a big :blush: fan of SYA!

Guest ovette

akkkk i miss Seo Young Eun. as long as i see her in this short hair.. im never gonna get rid of my post OA symptoms..

ive loved SYA since Hotelier days :)

Guest yusma0202

sorry.... is there any links where i can download Jail Breakers Movie 2002 - (song yun ah)? i watched the preview in youtube... look like interesting to watch... thanks in advance

song yun ah... very beautiful...good acting skill.... cant wait to c her next project...

Guest lizy2

Found this on Arirang:

Song Yoon-a turns over a new leaf....

star_L(7).gif

The cool, calm, feminine grace that we're used to seeing in her characters has recently been replaced by an arrogant, loud, slightly abrasive yet endearing- young woman!

Song Yoon-a turned over a new leaf and we got the story on "Star Focus"!

The TV drama "On-Air" boasts an A-list cast: Song Yoon-a, Kim Ha-neul, Park Yong-ha, and Lee Beom-soo.

It's about life in the world of broadcasting and Song delights fans with a role that's unlike any other character she's played before.

Song Yoon-a's character is quite endearing despite her many flaws - and naive, at times, too, like her sheer childlike joy at high TV ratings!

"Seo Young-eun" is a silly character and Song plays it with unbridled talent. The public just can't get enough!

Song Yoon-a has been in a wide variety of movies, TV dramas, and countless commercials or ads. She's one of those actresses with a million and one faces - adaptable to any role!

We weren't surprised that she could play such a fantastically bizarre character on "On-Air!"

The actress wasn't ashamed to admit that after she met this new character, this writer named "Seo Young-eun," she began to respect and envy her!

She loved her new role and told us that playing "Seo Young-eun" helped her release stress!

In 1998, Song Yoon-a played the evil antagonist that was too pretty and too talented to hate on "Mr. Q." Ever since, she's managed to bring the public an array of characters and her undeniable flair for acting has brought her "top star" status.

"On-Air" constantly has special cameo appearances by Korean stars and we heard that this wasn't just the charge of the crew or writers - Even the actors made casting calls!

After her debut in 1995, the actress has been in countless productions, but besides her acting, she's also in charge of an important annual position.

For more than half a decade, Song and Ahn Sung-ki have been hosts for the Korea Film Awards.

Song Yoon-a uncovered a dimension to her own personality with the help of a character she's never played before. With that kind of epiphany, it's no wonder that she digested her role so well! We can't wait to see where she takes her talents next.

Interview Clip: mms://211.43.217.86/StarFocus_Vod/Showbiz_300k_2008-05-27_457_starfocus.asf

(with english subtitles)

Source: http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV2/Star_Focus.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

sorry.... is there any links where i can download Jail Breakers Movie 2002 - (song yun ah)? i watched the preview in youtube... look like interesting to watch... thanks in advance

song yun ah... very beautiful...good acting skill.... cant wait to c her next project...

yusma, it is usually shown around Independence Day around the middle of August and you can catch it either on Arirang or KBS.

Song Yoon Ah is one of ugly Actress.

hey, for an actress, acting skill is more important than appearance you know?

and anyway, that's just your idea so i dont care cuz to me, she's very very pretty!

----------------------------------------

just found fr yoonaroom

e0114466_20333828.jpg

e0114466_20335624.jpg

e0114466_20341267.jpg

e0114466_20342820.jpg

e0114466_20344622.jpg

e0114466_2035139.jpg

Guest shannenn

Been watching Hotelier ... (again and again LOL...) Yeah she is a great actress..... and beautiful in her unique way.... She is really talented and because of that we can see that she is different from any other actress....

Guest lizy2

Demen, thanks for those pics. I completely missed them the first time. Do you know if they are for a magazine feature? Yoona looks so lovely!