Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

It seems like the new drama "On Air" hasn't got any "romanic/love" line. Am I correct? Oh! I miss SYA's performance in "Hotelier" struggling between Han Tai Jun (Kim Seung Woo) and Frank Shin (Bae Yong Joon)... :D

It seems like the new drama "On Air" hasn't got any "romanic/love" line. Am I correct? Oh! I miss SYA's performance in "Hotelier" struggling between Han Tai Jun (Kim Seung Woo) and Frank Shin (Bae Yong Joon)...

i think so, b/c after viewed all info abt On-air, i have not found any details mentioned love struggling between the characters :P

Song Yun Ah talks about her role in On Air "the more doing it, the more getting excited"

i431_146391.jpg

In the upcoming drama “On Air”, the actress Song Yun Ah has changed her image totally to perform as a straightforward scriptwriter in this drama. Song Yun Ah reveals her feelings about her role "the more doing it, the more getting excited."

She says, "My character Suh Young Eun is a straightforward woman; she is not afraid of anything. At first, I was very embarrassed because of her temper and her nonsense talking. However, when I get used to it, I feel very excited. Now, I have confident to play this role, and I can release my pressure through it."

Song Yun Ah also says "When I perform this role, I think it's not only the acting but also the real life. Although I had much pressure when I accepted this role, I still think that this character is so familiar to me. Moreover, I doubt that whether I am a multiform behavior person (smile)."

Song Yun Ah and the other main casts in “On Air” are filming the outside scenes in Taiwan. The filming group will come back to Korea on February 5.

Source: http://krfilm.net/tin-dien-vien-han-quoc/s...cang-thich-thu/

ETrans: los_angeles @KST_CICHLID