Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Guest lizy2

I wish I could explain in more details but with my limited korean, unfortunately I can't but I hope someone will be able to. :sweatingbullets:

It's like a popularity poll and Song Yoon Ah got the most vote for the most attractive actress. Haha.. I'm not even sure if I'm making any sense here.. :blush:

EDIT--*

Does anyone know where can I download SYA's "Lost In Love" movie? I've been looking everywhere.. Thanks alot! ^^

Thanks aRt&musiC & gygylang. May Lee from Sonyunah.com confirmed that the poll was for favorite Nuna.

Does anyone have news of SYA's next project?

Guest theLEGEND

Did you guys watch her on "Come To Play" a while back? I think it was aired on June 23rd. She looks gorgeous! She had lots of funny moments too. With my limited understanding in korean language, I can only understand some of her stories. I wish I can understand more though so I know what was she talking about. Nevertheless, it's a great episode! :)

Demen: Thank you sooo much for sharing those pictures. I couldn't recognize her at first but she looks absolutely stylish and elegant! :D

Hi mtp1nk!

Your statement is not true. Yoona has acted with several lead actors more than once.

Opposite Cha In Pyo three times, in Zzang, Street King and Hongkong Express.

Two movies opposite Sol Kyung Gu- Jailbreakers and Lost in Love.

In Go Heaven, Hotelier and The Gift with Park Jung Chul.....

In SBS 2000 Love Story she was Jeong Joon Hu's love interest and they acted together in NG Friends and Hotelier.

So your wish is not quite hopeless. :)

Just want to add...

SYA also played opposite JANG DONG GUN and CHOI JI WOO in old drama "LOVE" (although many viewers of this drama upset that JDG ended with SYA and not CJW but I am one of those who support JDG-SYA

SYA played opposite RYU SHI WON in Paper Crane => I haven't watched this one

SYA played opposite KIM MIN JONG in Mr Q => I haven't watched this one as well but I think she played as supporting actress. The lead was Kim Hee Sun

Opposite AHN JAE WOOK in Bad Friends => I think they fell in love while playing this drama..SYA and AJW's chemistry was really good as well in this drama.

I really like to see her chemistry with PARK JUNG CHUL in PRESENT => This is one of my all time favorite drama..I become like PJC as well here but did not like his character in HOTELIER

Opposite KIM MIN JOON and KIM SUK HOON in drama titled STORM or something like that => I haven't watched this. It was not my typical favorite drama. I think she played as widow who love by two brothers KMJ and KSH.

Opposte the senior actor who played in NEW HEART and CHA IN PYO in Hong Kong Express...

The latest I watched before On Air is MY SISTER and she really have a good chemistry with KIM SUNG SOO..I love this drama but too bad none of the OST I like and it was a family drama with long episodes so I thought that the rating was not doing very well too.

I am so glad to see she finally got an opportunity to play in a great drama that gain high rating like ON AIR long after HOTELIER..She is a good actress..At least in ON AIR I can see her played a really different role and she played it really well...Before I always have an impression that SYA is elegant but it surprised me that she could also played the childish character like Seo Young Eun...

Below are the fanmade MVs I made from ON AIR...ON AIR top the number of MVs I made from the K-Dramas I watched so far...Enjoy!

I really love the OSTs..

Fanmade MV - ON AIR

1)MV On Air (Main Theme)

Song : The OST "Han Ga Ji Mal By FT Island"

Clips : All Casts Scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

2)MV On Air - Thankful To All People

Song : The OST "Go Ma Oon Sa Ram By Park Yong Ha"

Clips : Main Couples' Scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

3) MV On Air - Heart Beats Are Not Stable

Song : The OST "Sul Re Im By Im Tae Yong"

Clips : Swap Partners' Scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

4)MV On Air - Bad Love

Song : The OST "We Sarang By Park Yong Ha"

Clips : Young Eun and Kyung Min's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

5)MV On Air - If (Seung Ah's and Ki Joon's Sad Theme)

Song : The OST "If By Naby"

Clips : Seung Ah and Ki Joon's sad scenes from K-Drama "On Air"

6)MV On Air - Drunken Truth (Ki Joon's Theme)

Song : The OST " Chwee Jung Jin Dang (Drunken Truth) By Lee Beom Soo"

Clips : Seung Ah and Ki Joon's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

7)MV On Air - Shadow

Song : The OST "Geu Rim Ja (Shadow) By Song Yun Ah"

Clips : Young Eun and Kyung Min's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

8)MV On Air - Love (Kyung Min's Theme)

Song : The OST "Sarang Eul Hae Yo By Choi Hoon"

Clips : Kyung Min and Young Eun's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

9)MV On Air - Kyung Min and Young Eun Theme

Song : The OST "Nae Ge Geu Run Sa Ram By Cindy (Feat.Aman)"

Clips : Kyung Min and Young Eun's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

10)MV On Air - Sky Love (Seung Ah And Ki Joon's Love Theme)

Song : The OST "Sky Love By Kim Ha Neul"

Clips : Seung Ah and Ki Joon's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

11)MV Ya Ri Ya (Young Eun and Kyung Min Love Theme)

Song : The OST "Ya Ri Ya by Han Ye Won"

Clips : Young Eun and Kyung Min's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

12)MV On Air - All Casts Theme

Song : The OST "Ya Ri Ya (Instrumental)"

Clips : All Casts' scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

SYA played opposite RYU SHI WON in Paper Crane => I haven't watched this one

her acting in this drama was wonderful, first 10 episodes was quite slow but then it became good, and it's pity that her character sacrified her love at the end

SYA played opposite KIM MIN JONG in Mr Q => I haven't watched this one as well but I think she played as supporting actress. The lead was Kim Hee Sun

her role was a rich and mean girl, evil girl totally.

Opposite KIM MIN JOON and KIM SUK HOON in drama titled STORM or something like that => I haven't watched this. It was not my typical favorite drama. I think she played as widow who love by two brothers KMJ and KSH

i dont think KMJ has any emotion w/ her, dear

Kim Suk Hun and her had a love relationship but seperated, then they reunited again and married but she got cancer :(

just want to clarify sth as above :rolleyes:

Guest lizy2

Oink, thanks for all the On Air MVs.

The latest I watched before On Air is MY SISTER and she really have a good chemistry with KIM SUNG SOO..I love this drama but too bad none of the OST I like and it was a family drama with long episodes so I thought that the rating was not doing very well too.

"Nuna" started off badly, below 10% but rose to 24%. As a result of the increasing ratings, the drama was extended by another 3 episodes.

Oink, thanks for all the On Air MVs.

"Nuna" started off badly, below 10% but rose to 24%. As a result of the increasing ratings, the drama was extended by another 3 episodes.

Lizy... I just knew that Noona finally got that high ratings..I found it a little bit slow in the earlier episodes and I also did not like SYA characters at first because I think that she was often gave Kim Sung Soo hard times..probably because she was a rich girl who was kind of spoiled and their characters were quite opposite but I became like SYA character after their went bankrupt and she had to take care of his brother...I just really could see why KSS character love her so much after that..

And about that second girl and her mum..I hate them to death..I really fast forward their scenes because I couldn't stand to see their evil deeds..

Demen,

You must be the ardent fans of SYA..

I started like SYA since Hotelier..than I started to find her other works..She is one of my favorite K-Actress..so I am kind of disappointed to see that she did not have great drama anymore after Hotelier..at least Hong Kong Express and Storm are not my typical favorite drama until I saw her again in Noona and then ON AIR..Glad to see her again in great drama like ON AIR..I wish she can get another great drama project after ON AIR..not tearjerker dramas that involve cancer..

Guest lizy2

Lizy... I just knew that Noona finally got that high ratings..I found it a little bit slow in the earlier episodes and I also did not like SYA characters at first because I think that she was often gave Kim Sung Soo hard times..probably because she was a rich girl who was kind of spoiled and their characters were quite opposite but I became like SYA character after their went bankrupt and she had to take care of his brother...I just really could see why KSS character love her so much after that..

And about that second girl and her mum..I hate them to death..I really fast forward their scenes because I couldn't stand to see their evil deeds..

:sweatingbullets: Same here! I thought the poor cousin would end up with the guy like all typical K-dramas. But the roles were reversed when their fortunes were reversed. I simply loved the sweet scenes between SYA and KSS, in particular that kiss in the elevator! :blush:

Demen,

You are very right! Demen has giving us a constant supply of pics that are hard to come by. :D

Demen,

I started like SYA since Hotelier..than I started to find her other works..She is one of my favorite K-Actress..so I am kind of disappointed to see that she did not have great drama anymore after Hotelier..at least Hong Kong Express and Storm are not my typical favorite drama until I saw her again in Noona and then ON AIR..Glad to see her again in great drama like ON AIR..I wish she can get another great drama project after ON AIR..not tearjerker dramas that involve cancer..

yeah, same here, I also started to like SYA after I watched Hotelier then i tried all ways to look for her works then she became my most favorite k-actress :rolleyes:

and u know, b/c of her, I tried to watch till the last episode of her dramas which I found, though some of her works are not so interesting but I watch all cuz I liker her :lol:

@lizy2: I'm a huge fan heh :P:P

Guest anan_khinkhin

I love SYA thorough OA and Hotelier. I think she's beautiful and talented. I have her couple pics with her partner on OA- Park Young Ha. They look so cute together.

yoko_onair_of_080613_01.jpg

yoko_onair_080613_03.jpg

tate_onair_080613_09.jpg

tate_onair_080613_06.jpg

tate_onair_080613_05.jpg

Does anyone have link for drama Love? I wanna watching this drama.

Guest lizy2

SYA on SBS Entertainment program broadcast on July 16.

송윤아 “연하남 팬들 생겨서 정말 좋아”

200807170605161001_1.JPG

송윤아가 연하남의 사랑을 받는 기쁜 심정을 드러냈다.

16일 방송된 SBS ‘생방송 TV 연예’에서는 최근 종영한 ‘온에어’ 이후 얼굴을 보기 힘들었던 송윤아의 화보촬영 현장을 공개했다.

송윤아는 화제의 드라마 ‘온에어’에서 철이 없고 밝은 서영은 작가 역을 맡아 연기변신에 성공하며 드라마를 최고의 인기작으로 이끌었다. 오랜 공백기간이 무색한 열연을 보여 새로운 전성기를 맡고 있는 것.

‘온에어’가 그녀에게 가져다 준건 대중들의 시선 뿐 아니라 연하남들의 사랑을 받는다는 것이었다. 극중에서 연하남 PD와 사랑에 빠졌던 것처럼 드라마 방송 후부터 연하남에게 애정공세를 받는다는 것. 실제로 그녀는 연하남이 좋아하는 연상녀 1위를 차지하기도 했다.

설문조사 결과를 들은 송윤아는 “되게 기분좋다”며 즐거운 마음을 아낌없이 드러냈다. 그녀는 “거의 10여 년 동안 ‘할아버지 할머니께서 좋아해요’ 혹은 ‘애 아빠가 좋아해요’라는 말만 들었다”며 달라진 팬층에 즐거워했다.

이날 방송에서 송윤아는 무더운 날씨에도 불구하고 가을옷을 입고 밝은 모습으로 촬영에 임해 프로다운 모습을 보였다.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200807170605161001

Yoona's outfit while in Japan with PYH is featured in YTN's focus on Star Fashion.

http://vod.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar/general/m...638121598_s.wmv

200807161638121598_b.jpg

"얼마 전 일본에서 열린 드라마 〈온에어〉의 일본방영기념 기자회견에서는 탤런트 송윤아 씨를 만날 수 있었습니다. 송윤아는 성기게 짜여진 니트소재의 오프숄더 원피스를 입고 참석했는데요. 프렌치 슬리브와 언밸런스한 네크라인으로 한쪽어깨를 드러낸 송윤아. 가녀린 쇄골을 드러내며 여성스러움을 과시했습니다. 손에는 은색 리본이 달린 뱀피 클러치백을 신발은 젬스톤이 달린 흰색 스트랩샌들을 신었는데요. 흰색 바탕 위에 빨간 가죽 벨트로 포인트를 준 그녀. 포인트가 확실하죠?"

Source: http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0105_200807161638121598

I just got done watching On Air...... hhehe I know I a bit behind ^^ But my gosh she was so good in there, I love it when she use her innocent tones keke. Her acting & beauty is just <3

Original Korean Article:SportsSeoul 08/07/16 10:12

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Overacting in dramas '3 people, 3 colors'... "Thoughtless vs comic vs princess"

20087161012_347479867_6841_0.jpg

Lately, the overacting of pretty actresses is watchable. Those who have kept one image are showing change.

As melodramatic acting is different with each actor's color, overacting is the same. The peculiarity comes out according to the actor's individuality and role. If the actor adds his or her own creation, everyone produces a different kind of acting. In other words, their own overacting is perfected.

There are three big actresses who are receiving acclaim for their overacting in 2008. Song Yoon-ah, who acts imprudent in SBS "On Air", Lee Soo-kyeong, who overdoes comical acting in MBC "The Lawyers of The Great Republic Korea", and Kim Jeong-hwa, who overacts as a princess in "When It's At Night".

20087161012_347479867_4201_0.jpg

Song Yoon-ah - Imprudence

Song Yoon-ah showed something 180 degrees different from what she always has through SBS "On Air", which ended recently. In order to portray writer Seo Yeong-eun, she made comical gestures and spoke in a high-tone voice. After studying the character with the director and writer, 'Song Yoon-ah's overacting' was born.

After the first airing, 'Song Yoon-ah's overacting' were search keywords on many portal sites. Viewers were not used to her changed image and said, "It's overwhelming to watch" and "It's too fake". There were so many negative comments that even she was shocked.

As the drama developed, viewers grew closer to Seo Yeong-eun, and changed their opinions to "It's fresh" and "It's fun". So it became a time for Song Yoon-ah to expand her limits as an actress. After the end, Park Yong-ha, who also starred with her, said, "If Song Yoon-ah's overacting wasn't there, "On Air" wouldn't have been either". Song Yoon-ah's 'overacting' was the core of the drama.

Lee Soo-kyeong - Comic

Lee Soo-kyeong is adding comedy to her overacting through MBC "The Lawyers of The Great Republic Korea". Her character, Woo Ee-kyeong, has finished last at the Judicial Research and Training Institute. Because of her role, she comes out with a curly perm and is always going left and right.

Woo Ee-kyeong is a passionate lawyer with a plain appearance. Although she works in an empty office, she acts upon her emotions rather than her logic. Because of her quick temper, she argues a lot and little incidents never stop. Her high-tone voice and exaggerated gestures, the basics of overacting, are bringing laughter to the viewers.

This kind of acting is bringing positive feedback. After the first airing, the viewers' forum said, "The character of an awkward lawyer is new" and "The drama is more fun because of Lee Soo-kyeong's comical acting". Lee Soo-kyeong's acting helped to draw in attention and interest from the viewers.

20087161013_347479867_8036_0.jpg

Kim Jeong-hwa - Princess disease

In MBC "When It's At Night", Kim Jeong-hwa plays Wang Ju-hyeon, a worker of the cultural bureau who is only interested in men. After Park Ji-yoon left in the middle due to personal conflicts, Kim Jeong-hwa quickly replaced her. Her character is in her 20s, looking for a husband who has potential into rising into high society.

She contemplates and plans every day to win Huh Cho-hee (Kim Seon-ah), who is receiving attention from all the men. Through this, she is showing comical overacting. Her gesture of flipping her bangs when she talks is already becoming popular.

Viewers are saying, "Kim Jeong-hwa had that side too?" and "It's new". The reason why Kim Jeong-hwa's acting is drawing interest is because she truthfully expresses the inner thoughts of women in their 20s.

Guest hsbc211

i found the movie 'Lost In Love' in this blog...hope u can use rapidshare

http://ncenmovie.blogspot.com/2008/02/lost...ul-nochida.html

as for the chinese translation , it says that SYA got voted by sina as the best actress for K-dramas

P.S. does anyone know where i can dl drama 'Nuna' with CN or ENG subs?

or online streaming sites for the whole series? i haven't watched the drama yet...

i really like both KSS and SYA, so would appreciate it if anyone can help me

thanx~~

Love Song Yoon Ah in ON AIR. Love SYH & PYH on screen chemistry. Hope they will do another series again, romantic comedy. I found her funny and entertaining as YE. Wish could watch her other movies & series? Can anyone recommend? and where to download ? Is she single? or does she have a suitor or boyfriend? : )

P.S. does anyone know where i can dl drama 'Nuna' with CN or ENG subs?

or online streaming sites for the whole series? i haven't watched the drama yet...

i really like both KSS and SYA, so would appreciate it if anyone can help me

thanx~~

it's very long drama (~55 episodes) so kinda difficult to d/l from internet, try in CD shop instead :rolleyes:

Love Song Yoon Ah in ON AIR. Love SYH & PYH on screen chemistry. Hope they will do another series again, romantic comedy. I found her funny and entertaining as YE. Wish could watch her other movies & series? Can anyone recommend? and where to download ? Is she single? or does she have a suitor or boyfriend? : )

yeah same here, hope Mr. Park & Ms. Song appear together in new project someday

and, she's single but i'm not sure abt her BF