Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

When I asked where I had seen Song Yoon-ah's 'Jeju House'... 'Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin', the first house she uploaded after marriage

SOURCE

2023031901001431500174121_20230318220404522.jpg?type=w430

Photo source = Song Yuna's personal account

2023031901001431500174122_20230318220404534.jpg?type=w430
D413-B3-D7-F763-41-E2-A933-44-EB7-FC06-F

Photo source = Son Ye-jin's personal account

[SPORTS CHOSUN]
I heard that I have seen many of these paintings, and Song Yoon-ah's Jeju Island house is attracting attention as a hot flow and a haven for stars' souls. 

Recently, Song Yoon-ah held a 10-year anniversary party with actors Kim Hye-soo, Song Yun-ah, Yoo Seon, Lee Tae-ran, Han Go-eun, and Kim Min-jung at Jeju Island House and caught attention. 

SBS entertainment 'How to eat well and live well, did you eat?' aired in 2014 Producer Park Hye-ryeong and the actresses who made a relationship through this have maintained a consistent friendship for 10 years. 

Along with this, Lee Tae-ran said, “Thanks to (Kim) Hye-soo unnie and (Song) Yoon-ah unnie who led the meeting, we have been meeting for 10 years already. #It's already been 10 years #Congratulations #Thank you #I love you." 

Looking at the interior in this photo, the first picture Son Ye-jin uploaded after her marriage last year was also taken here. 

At that time, Son Ye-jin remembered spending good time with good people, saying, "Time accumulates and memories accumulate. Good days and good moments" through pictures of spending a pleasant time with Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yoon-ah with Hyun Bin. 

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah and PD Park Hye-ryeong are filming broadcasts with the concept of setting up a temporary cafe in Jeju Island for YouTube filming. 

Among them, Kim Hye-soo appeared in a video uploaded to the YouTube channel PDC on the 16th, revealing her affection for Song Yoon-ah and her meeting.

Kim Hye-soo said, "I have never been personally close to my colleagues," and said, "I don't know if others will see me as a celebrity, but I (the other actors) are too much of a celebrity for me," she said, explaining why she couldn't approach her willingly. Next, Kim Hye-soo, who confessed that "the part in my life has grown," said, "I met Yoon-a Song before filming 'Shuroop', and I met her first after it finished. I missed her. I missed her a lot." She moved Song Yoon-ah.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[2023/05/03] Song Yoonah IG update.

”Came back to Seoul to find such precious gifts waiting for me. :blush:  My friends from the Philippines celebrating 28years since my debut as an actress. :bawling:  It's because of you that I get to do what love every day~ and I couldn't be more thankful. :heart:  I look forward to continuing to share my passion with you all through more memorable performances to come.  Thank you… Friends~ :kiss_wink:

D41515-F4-9-A08-4-B95-A870-6802-D89-BA54

6-D7-E4-E60-032-A-4615-9-B98-F68-CD45047

C7-A14-D86-9-C10-4-EF1-80-B3-D7-AD1834-D

• Love 1

Song Yoonah by PDC ep 11 | How did Moon Junghee and Song Yoonah’s 10 years Friendship Start?  Moon Junghee who performed with Song Yoonah in the popular TV show “Mama” in 2014 and Um Jiwon made a surprise visit in this episode.   

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Yoona at 'Smugglers' VIP Premiere last July 20, 2023..

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZSLx1np7t/

https://twitter.com/wdylm_aw/status/1684487547861471232?t=FZRW0_FwQp5HgkqDCClnlg&s=19

21 minutes ago, zari said:

hi guyz..may I ask what links are supported here?only yt?..it's frustrating.. tiktok, ig or twitter links are not giving previews..sad..

Edited by zari