Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

'Demen'.....Hi!...... That guy in red shirt...Is he Park Yong Ha.....WOW!He looks more matured and he looks slim now....Hope to see him onscreen and missed him quite long ago. :)

that's him

i havent seen him after Loving you

that's him

i havent seen him after Loving you

'Demen'......Thanks!....WOW! love to see PYH and SYA in drama 'On Air'.....and collaboration with KHN too.They are good actor/actress.....What is the story about?Do U have any idea......SYA is a talented....Elegant....Gorgeous....Beautiful lady.

I know her in Hotelier. :rolleyes:

'Demen'......Thanks!....WOW! love to see PYH and SYA in drama 'On Air'.....and collaboration with KHN too.They are good actor/actress.....What is the story about?Do U have any idea......SYA is a talented....Elegant....Gorgeous....Beautiful lady.

I know her in Hotelier. :rolleyes:

dear,

i heard that SYA is a broadcast producer, PYH is drama producer, KHN is a rising singer/actress and Lee Bum Soo is her manager

both we need to wait for this drama huh :rolleyes:

source: : Lianhe Bao, Taipei

SYA will come to Taiwan for her new drama

With the help and sponsorship from the Tourist Board, Korea's elegant beauty SyA will come to Taiwan to shoot Korea SBS new drama "On Air". The group of 80 people will be at Taiwan on 7 Jan to take scene at the "Sun Moon Lake", "Kenting" and "Taroko Gorge" for a 15 days shooting. The new drama will be schedule to show in April at Korea, and have sold airing rights to Singapore and Japan.

Because of the good response from the promotion through F4, the tourism board will focus on the North East Asia's market. In future, it will focus more in using drama and movies collabration to promote tourism in Taiwan. This time was also with the aid from the Taiwan tourism office at Korea that meetings with SBS and agreement on the project to come to Taiwan. The tourist board will provide accomodations, and expenses for the touring guide for "On Air" crew, in exchange for Taiwan's scene to be taken in the drama when aired in Korea and overseasl.

"On Air"'s cast consisting of SYA, PYH, LBS and KHN, the story line is mainly on the love and hate, SYA will cast as a script writer who has problems with KHN which the story line focus on.

The tourist board indicats that the the storyline will arrange the SBS crew to shoot in Taiwan and the main cast will began their tangling relations at the same time. The director whom previous works were "Lovers in Paris", "Prague Lovers" is very experience in taking scenes at overseas, he was in Taiwan last month for scene taking.

trans by meizi@songyunah.com

@christabel: i cant wait either :rolleyes:

----

Song Yoon Ah, Lee Bum Soo, Kim Ha Neul, and Park Yong Ha lead the SBS drama "On Air (온에어)"

1/4/08 -- Song Yoon Ah, Lee Bum Soo, Kim Ha Neul, and Park Yong Ha (송윤아, 이범수, 김하늘, 박용하) will lead the Wednesday-Thursday drama "On Air (온에어)" scheduled to be aired by SBS on 2/27.

200712071046581110_1.jpg

The storylines of this drama center on the on-site process of TV drama production involving the PD, actors, actresses, filming crews, and staffs. It portrays how the whole production team and performers complete a project in a tight schedule as well as how actors, actresses, and entertainment agencies handle rumors surrounding them.

In this drama, Song Yoon Ah plays the script writer Suh Young Eun (서영은), and Lee Bum Soo plays a TV production manager. Kim Ha Neul plays a top star Oh Seung Ah (오승아), and Park Yong Ha plays a PD.

Prior to this drama, the PD Shin Woo Chul (신우철) and the script writer Kim Eun Sook (김은숙) collaborated in the SBS drama "The Lover (연인)".

Actress Yoo Suh Jin (유서진) also performs in this drama as a hard-working producer Yoon Hyun Soo (윤현수) of a contracted production company. YSJ's previous drama was "Bad Woman, Good Woman".

PYH

2008010400002412008010400387_0.jpg

On 12/31/07, the stage of "SBS 2007 Performance Awards Ceremony" was used to show that KHN and SYA's roles win awards.

200801030905141111_1.jpg

Jun Do Yun appears in this drama as a guest star (cameo)

200801041104241114_1.jpg

Yoo Suh Jin (유서진)

200712121437091111_1.jpg

credit http://www.soompi.com/node/11996

Guest wls2948

song yun ah's most memorable role for which she won best actress award was for "hotelier' in 2001. she still looks good though u do see that she has matured physically. one of those very few actresses who has not gone under the knife to look good...

will be looking forward to the new drama....

Thanks Demen for keeping this thread updated. ;) You deserve a big THANKS from all YA fans.

Love to see SYA so active lately. I love her look (both hairdo and dress) on the SBS 2007 Performance Awards night" - very elegance and charming! She also looks good in the ON AIR filming scene with white hat and the cute outfit... Can't wait for her upcoming drama in Feb...hope the ratings will be a lot better than the previous "My Sister".

January 8, 2008

Song Yoon Ah, "Don't be surprised by my drastic transformation"

4430tz7.jpg

Song Yoon Ah is famous for being sweet and sentimental, and that is a reason why she is always popular among fellow actors. Even during the interview, actress Uhm Ji Won stopped by without hesitation to say hi.

And now she is taking the challenge to transform. Other than her 'evil' role in "Mister Q" back in 1998 and the movie "Jail Breakers," this character is probably her largest change.

Song Yoon Ah will be playing the ever so confident and fearless top class scriptwriter Seo Yeong Eun in the television drama series "On Air" which is to start airing on February 27th.

"There is a scene where a top actor comes to meet the writer to apologize for turning down a role, but Seo Yeong Eun tartly says, 'Why did you come see me if you're not going to take the role,' straightforwardly being displeased, even though for an actor that is the most respectful way to turn the offer down. She is that confident, has much pride, yet arrogant."

During the interview on a warm winter afternoon, Song Yoon Ah continued talking about her new image in "On Air" in her usual sweet manner, but says she changes when she arrives on set.

"It is incredibly enjoyable. The character is so honest and straightforward that it makes me feel good as well. Seo Yeong Eun's character is the type that lets everything out even though she may regret it later on, which is a lot different from the characters I have acted until now. And usually, a writer has an image of being ordinary, but she is very stylish and unique."

"On Air" portrays the production process of a drama series featuring writers, actors, producing directors, and managers. With the series being produced by the writer-PD team Kim Eun Sook and Shin Woo Cheol of "Lovers," it has been gathering much attention. Song Yoon Ah's role is in a way a portrayal of writer Kim Eun Sook herself.

"I realized that the character I saw when I first read the script is Writer Kim. Even her speech style is the same. Seo Yeong Eun's mother in the series runs a restaurant which is the same type as Writer Kim, and her great speech skills are the same as her, too."

Seo Yeong Eun's character is no exception to top actors. She works with them unavoidably out of need but always argues with the main character Oh Seung Eun (played by Kim Ha Neul).

"The staff on set are always surprised. They all thought I would have a difficult time playing such a character, but now they are to the point where they ask if it is my true character. Because I seemed to have adapted the character's speech style off the screen, they seem to be a little confused."

Another reason "On Air" is gathering the spotlight is because many of the real things that happen behind the camera are portrayed. Kim says, "I will write the script so that it is impossible to tell who the actual model is," but it seems the Netizen Investigation Team (?) will be very active once the series airs.

"Many true incidents are being portrayed. We are currently filming episode seven, but a lot of the incidents happen in reality. I also learned about different happenings that even I didn't know before."

But to keep the series entertaining, many infamous scandals are the main focus rather than pretty and clean stories. The staff is therefore being especially careful not to portray themselves too negatively.

"Because a lot of the unpleasant incidents are being emphasized, I am worried that people might think of one incident to be the whole. But the series reflects only one small portion of the entertainment industry. Regardless, I chose this series because I instantly read the script all four episodes in one sitting because it was so interesting."

Song Yoon Ah is also making a change in her appearance in the series—as a mother. Writer Seo is divorced with a son in elementary school.

"The interesting thing is the child actor's real mother is the same age as me. I was surprised since I didn't think I was at an age where marriage is late. But as mothers these days are all young and active, nothing much has changed."

The 20-episode series "On Air" portrays the entertainment industry following the production of a drama series from start to finish. Song Yoon Ah, Kim Ha Neul, Lee Beom Soo, and Park Yong Ha will lead the series.

Source: Broasia.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=443