Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

How can someone just left such a comment in YA's thread? :angry: That's so rude and senseless!

Whoever you are, you left 2 messages in the soompi forums since you joined it in April 08 and both are so negative. :phew: Your broken English is so horrible... :vicx: Can you please leave us alone. :o

ccbabe & Demen

This type of person you should ignore and treat as non assisted. I noticed she posted 3 times and all are to blast our beloved SYA. Reading the 1st msg, I think most probably is the same person who also blasted SYA on the OA thread as she is not happy that LKM ended up with YE. As this person was told off in that thread, so she created another name and post her dissatisfaction on SYA thread directly. As far as I'm concern, this person is not worth even to response to. So Demen & ccbabe, don't stress over such comments from a nonsensical person!

To me SYA beside very pretty, is one of the sweetest, kindiest and friendliest Korean actrees. In the KJE's chocolate show when she was a guest recently, the audience shouted "she is so... pretty" when she came out. Read this on the KJE thread. This is not the first time I read such comment. One BYJ fan who saw SYA wrote on her blog, "she is actually more pretty in person than on screen". :P

First: Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

For me SYA is one of the most beautiful actress in Korea. She isn't looking anorexic, is even beautiful without Make-up and every time I see her smile, a sun is going up for me. I prefer photos of her natural self over the ones her dolled up. She will be still beautiful in 10 years, when many other Darlings-of-today are looking old and haggard.

Second: Don't feed the trolls ;).

Guest lizy2

A BTS look at one of my favorite parts of Hotelier. Yoona is a non swimmer and her reactions in the pool are so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBxNXGz-558

This MV composed of beautiful pics of Yoona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTC2bKVmFo

First: Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

For me SYA is one of the most beautiful actress in Korea. She isn't looking anorexic, is even beautiful without Make-up and every time I see her smile, a sun is going up for me. I prefer photos of her natural self over the ones her dolled up. She will be still beautiful in 10 years, when many other Darlings-of-today are looking old and haggard.

Second: Don't feed the trolls ;).

I second that.

She is considered one of the natural beauties by the koreans.

@christabel: oh yeah, i totally ignored such kind of person already

Demen, thanks for those pics. I completely missed them the first time. Do you know if they are for a magazine feature? Yoona looks so lovely!

sorry i dont know if they are for magazine feature or not, i found it from yoonaroom which is in Japanese laguage :rolleyes:

Hi christabel and usagi1997: thank you for your advice. I knew that I shouldn'y get upset but I just want to speak up for my own sake, at lease once. That's why when the 2nd irrelevant message came in, I just ignore it. B)

Thanks Demen for the new pics, the dress looks nice on her. Did YA catch the bouquet? :)

Hi christabel and usagi1997: thank you for your advice. I knew that I shouldn'y get upset but I just want to speak up for my own sake, at lease once. That's why when the 2nd irrelevant message came in, I just ignore it. B)

Thanks Demen for the new pics, the dress looks nice on her. Did YA catch the bouquet? :)

yeah, YA caught the bouquet from Da Jung :w00t:

Guest yusma0202

our song yun ah... does she still single? or she unavailable already? who is her boyfriend? just wanna know... hope can c her in her own wedding dress soon... will pray for her happiness

our song yun ah... does she still single? or she unavailable already? who is her boyfriend? just wanna know... hope can c her in her own wedding dress soon... will pray for her happiness

she's still single, dear!

i also hope she will be in her own wedding dress soon :rolleyes:

Hi! Re-watching Hotelier.. right after On Air.. ;) Song Yoon Ah.. she's such a talented actress.. Can't wait to watch her next project.. Hope she doesn't take too long.. ehehe.. makes me sound like a slave-driver.. :lol:

Guest tommyleejones

read the latest post in the on air thread that Song Yoon Ah is in Japan to promote ON Air together with Park Yong Ha. i am glad she is getting more exposure.

Guest yusma0202

glad to c them both (YONHA & YOONA) again in off screen. They are so matching in their attire. They looked happy. Love them both!

friends!

Are there links for their press cons. clip in JAPAN? Can someone share? really thanks in advance...