Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

11 minutes ago, kbleon said:

He is very playful, like a big kid, have you watched QOM? how about his RM appearance?  He is very entertaining, so cute:)

what's QOM? i have watched him in RM, he was there several times ... he is very funny and entertaining.. he has that signature laugh.. i remember when he was at RM with the cast of BOAB when he just stepped out of the train immediately jae suk identified him by his laugh... so cute...

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, irit said:

what's QOM? i have watched him in RM, he was there several times ... he is very funny and entertaining.. he has that signature laugh.. i remember when he was at RM with the cast of BOAB when he just stepped out of the train immediately jae suk identified him by his laugh... so cute...

QOM is Qualifications of Men, he was one of the hosts from July 2012 to April 2013, it's a must watch for all  JSW fans, you will love him more after watching that.  Here is the link if you're interested

http://kshowonline.com/search/qualifications%20of%20men

59 minutes ago, kbleon said:

QOM is Qualifications of Men, he was one of the hosts from July 2012 to April 2013, it's a must watch for all  JSW fans, you will love him more after watching that.  Here is the link if you're interested

http://kshowonline.com/search/qualifications%20of%20men

your right, @kbleon QOM it's one of great reality show, must seen for JSW fans especially when JSW doing swim training for triathlon :phew:

11 minutes ago, sipho222 said:

your right, @kbleon QOM it's one of great reality show, must seen for JSW fans especially when JSW doing swim training for triathlon :phew:

oh, yeh i saw that part on kbleon's channel on you tube.. seeing him cycling, swimming and running got me like that: :love:   

that changing bathing suit part totally killed me...

2 minutes ago, irit said:

oh, yeh i saw that part on kbleon's channel on you tube.. seeing him cycling, swimming and running got me like that: :love:   

that changing bathing suit part totally killed me...

Yeah, that's the Triathlon Challenge

For those who have joined JSW We Chat VIP Membership, here's the step by step guide on how to earn points to bid for JSW's personal items.  Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Spoiler

0pyOTv.png

How to earn points everyday (you will get double points if you join VIP Membership)

1.       Daily visit points  (50 points )

It means you earn 50 points per day if you visit JSW world everyday.

2.       Posts on the message board (2x 50 points)

You can post up to 2 messages on message board per day, you earn 50 points per message.

3.       Reply Points (10 x 20 points)

You need reply 10 times per day under another member’s posts on message board or under the news posted by the admin to earn this 200 points (20 points per reply)

4.       200 points will be issued if JSW likes the post you posted.

Please note,

You will lose 1000 points If the posts are deleted by admin (only apply for unsuitable posts)

How to post the messages on message board

NuNRCb.png

New page will show up , if the window appears too big, click the emoticon button, then the page will go back to normal size
UjRL3R.png
pCVKLI.png

The post will appear under message board after you click sent button.

How to reply on another member’s post

1, click the other member’s post to open it.

2, reply to the message by clicking reply button. As shown on the picture below.

xihPVF.png

New window will show up for you to type in the messages

Jt0pK2.png

How to check points earned for the day?

You can check your points details under Mypage (can be accessed from home page)

kkhclf.png
sfo5Sq.png

What benefits do you get from these points?

Bid for JSW’s exclusive products

How to bid for the products?

See Photo Below
8Mk2tH.png

All the products will show up after you access the store page.

FHcaxH.png

Then click on the product you want to bid.

It will load into the product details 
GPuNMt.png

All the points will be returned back to your account if you didn’t win the bid.

30,000 points will be issued after joining VIP membership.

What else can we get under VIP member's site?

1, choose the questions you want to ask JSW. (questions updated frequently)

JSW will answer it by audio files,

2. Join the interactive events on wechat. (coming soon)

3. Admin is posting JSW’s private photos or videos daily under different section.

4. Listen and see JSW’s message audio on top of the VIP member page.

Check the pictures below to know where you can access to the different area.

d2Tkay.png

17 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Okay, Please let us know what you think after watching a few episodes, btw, start from Ep. 173, he is not in Ep. 154 and 155

I like Triathlon Challenge and Family Choir, because you can see him singing:D

20 minutes ago, sipho222 said:

I like Triathlon Challenge and Family Choir, because you can see him singing:D

The funniest episode for me is  Ep. 189 and 190 Men and Absolute Power Mission.  I never get tired of watching those 2 episodes, super super funny.

51 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Okay, Please let us know what you think after watching a few episodes, btw, start from Ep. 173, he is not in Ep. 154 and 155

gotcha! will report later on! :smile:

I'm sorry but I can stop.... white-cloud-emoticon7.gif?1292330538

KSH was there, in black.. Muahahaha 

imitated his lines behind him & now cut his face when he's there

*I think the blue one is the writer 

Finally got to watch the wrap up party videos with sound (couldn't at work) and saved all JSW pics.  I love his style at the wrap up party and his hair (shorter on sides). If I didn't hear wrong .... people were teasing him and CKH ... asked them to hold hands and cut the cake ... said they look good together ... and screaming out groom and bride.  JSW said 'been waiting for that and since it's the last time ...'

I said it many times before, but can't help to say it again and again ....HE IS SUPER ADORABLE ....can tell that CKH is very comfortable with him, she laughs a lot.      

5 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Finally got to watch the wrap up party videos with sound (couldn't at work) and saved all JSW pics.  I love his style at the wrap up party and his hair (shorter on sides). If I didn't hear wrong .... people were teasing him and CKH ... asked them to hold hands and cut the cake ... said they look good together ... and screaming out groom and bride.  JSW said 'been waiting for that and since it's the last time ...'

I said it many times before, but can't help to say it again and again ....HE IS SUPER ADORABLE ....can tell that CKH is very comfortable with him, she laughs a lot.      

I agree with you 1000% He is super adorable and funny, remember when JSW and CKH looked really awkward at the press con, seems like it has changed a lot now and I love it whenever CKH smiles and buys into JSW's funny antics.  They actually look really cute together.

9 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I agree with you 1000% He is super adorable and funny, remember when JSW and CKH looked really awkward at the press con, seems like it has changed a lot now and I love it whenever CKH smiles and buys into JSW's funny antics.  They actually look really cute together.

He's perfect .. handsome, adorable cute, humble, great sense of humor... who does not fall for him .. ha ha ... both looking so good and cute together  .. :lol:

I wish i could see him act with Miss Jung Ryeon Won ... ha ha ...love her in King of Dramas ..she's so beautiful .. can't help it .. :Pwhen i watched that drama i always imagine her with JSW not with the  lead actor ..... ha ha :lol::wub:

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Apparently the cake was purposely designed that once cut in the middle ES separates from DOM, and HW and ES is together.   :mrgreen::lol::smirk:  

Yes, I saw  CKH fans on baidu talking about the design of the cake, that's exactly why the cake was designed that way.

Archived