Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

13 hours ago, Melchai said:

He just finished his drama .. and i'm already thinking about his next drama ...It should be interesting if  he could act with kids in his  next drama  ..  as a hardworking  single dad with 2 kids .. ha ha ... his wife left him for wealth   .. and  left him with 4 years old kid and 7 months old baby ... how's that .. ha ha .. :P

maybe all his fans here can write the scripts together and send it to his agent =P

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sipho222 We did a poll the other day, we would like your opinion as well, here are the questions, we would love to hear from you.

a. the type of the drama  that you guys like and want him to be B)

b. the actress -  which of you think is suitable for him to be his leading actress - 3 choices please .. :wub:

c. the scriptwriter and director :sweatingbullets:

d. how many episodes you want it to be .. 15 , 20. 30 , 50 , 60 .100:o

4 hours ago, kbleon said:

@irit  lol

Reveal hidden contents

ymNpXP.jpg

cr: ㅇㅇ

Ha ha.. nicely done ...:P

Glamorous Temptation Episode 50 (Final) Recap

CR. http://dramasum.com/download-glamorous-temptation-episode-50-final-recap-torrent-english-sub

photo704388.jpg
“Glamorous Temptation” Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook could not forget each other.
On the finale of MBC’s Monday & Tuesday drama, “Glamorous Temptation”, Sin Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee) and her daughter Hong Mi-rae (Gal So-won) went to see the tree of her childhood memories between her and Jin Hyeong-woo.
When Sin Eun-soo told her daughter the story about the legend of Coo and Cooie birds, her daughter Hong Mi-rae became curious about the tree. Mom and daughter held hands and went to the place of memories. Jin Hyeong-woo (주상욱), who broke up with Sin Eun-soo and still had been missing her, also was heading to the place.
Although Jin Hyeong-woo proved all the crimes Kwon Soo-myeong (Kim Chang-wan) had committed, both of them still could not live a happy conclusion in their life. As Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo encountered at the place of memories, the two smiled happily.
Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo spent a happy time together while the two push Hong Mi-rae on a swing together.

8 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@sipho222 We did a poll the other day, we would like your opinion as well, here are the questions, we would love to hear from you.

a. the type of the drama  that you guys like and want him to be B)

b. the actress -  which of you think is suitable for him to be his leading actress - 3 choices please .. :wub:

c. the scriptwriter and director :sweatingbullets:

d. how many episodes you want it to be .. 15 , 20. 30 , 50 , 60 .100:o

@kbleon  ups ..... looks like I left much of happening in this forum. The poll is interesting, will try my best to answer since it's for our heart melted marshmallow hero

a. Between rom-com and crime/mystery (I want TEN 3 so bad) :rolleyes:

b. Hwang Sun-hee (second lead actress in MP and cause she sweet), Jang Na-Ra or Yoona (I just want to see them acting with Ahjuppa); the main reason is JSW haven't acting with the same leading actress so I just wrote it :D

c. GT Director and Giant/BOAB writer as long as not FOTG writernim (GT writer it's not bad since he write the reality) please don't mad at me ..... :sweatingbullets:

d. 21 episodes will be fine just like BOAB

8 minutes ago, sipho222 said:

a. Between rom-com and crime/mystery (I want TEN 3 so bad) :rolleyes:

@sipho222 ... i wanted this series badly (even though someone asked me to forget about Yeo Ji-Hoon or jump out of the window .. :lol: there's no chance this TEN3 will happen ... ha ha)

9 minutes ago, Melchai said:

@sipho222 ... i wanted this series badly (even though someone asked me to forget about Yeo Ji-Hoon or jump out of the window .. :lol: there's no chance this TEN3 will happen ... ha ha)

Yes Melchai get ready to jump ... :tounge_wink:

We will never forget YJH, even there's no chance for TEN3.

18 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Melchai ..... yes indeed I miss YJH too, he still one work to do, solving the F case

38 minutes ago, sipho222 said:

c. GT Director and Giant/BOAB writer as long as not FOTG writernim (GT writer it's not bad since he write the reality) please don't mad at me ..... :sweatingbullets:

What drama FOTG? Never heard of it. :P We did a auto delete and no recycle on this one, right kbleon?

11 minutes ago, jetsu said:

What drama FOTG? Never heard of it. :P We did a auto delete and no recycle on this one, right kbleon?

@jetsu You're right, chingu! :lol::lol::lol:

6 hours ago, jetsu said:

T came out from hiding and posted all DOM pics in the other thread. I have no words :sweatingbullets:

Finally got the chance to go there and check them out, WOW, JUST WOW!!!!!  :lol::sweatingbullets::lol::sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@jetsu ... Oh! that drama :o...  giving us nightmare :sweatingbullets:.... ha ha .. even though i hate that drama  but whatever it is l still like this scene so much .. cute isn't it :lol:

GpYw0e.gif

8 hours ago, kbleon said:

@MissA Thanks for the video, we are so deprived of photos from the wrap up party, I keep waiting all night and didn't sleep till this morning, anyways thanks for posting the INS video, I combined those 2 videos and here it is

cr: sosogall

Huhu me too ..

We were showered with many beautiful photos from MBC, but not with wrap-up party .. we can't have perfect things -___-

Was happy found out the videos at Baidu & giggled saw the cake.. Ahjuppa is so naughty hahahaha :heart:

Thanks a lot for making it on YT, Chingu hahaha I couldn't watch the 2mins video last night.Kept buffering and buffering, made me fell asleep  :sweatingbullets: Glad CKH fan from Baidu shared those videos :w00t:

10 hours ago, syla3 said:

@MissA ~ Oh YESSSS!!!!! Love the swing 

How do I function after seeing him like that??!! Huh??!! 

Haha in the BTS he walks towards the swing after it's over and I guessed he would get on it :D like a little boy:heart:

*Wink ~ you need a new phone to store him wherever you go?  lol

Yes, I need a new one. He should buy me a new phone because this is his fault :dissapointed:

7 hours ago, kbleon said:

cr: wizardgiggs (CKH Baidu)

"I will cut Kang Seok Hyeon's face into half." AIGOO WHY SO CUTE HAHAHAHA and everyone was laughing :D

Seriously, he should join some talk show, can talk all he wants! :P And what did I just read... spam of KSH's photos? I've unfollowed that thread so I didn't see, maybe I will check it later hahaha.

And noooooo don't talk abt FOTG again~ HAHHA poor Jae Ha. BUT LOL I'm currently watching a new drama that is by the same writer x director of FOTG OOPS :sweatingbullets:

@yaqiyuki Thanks for translating what he said, seems like everyone was having so much fun at the party and he is a really good entertainer.  Heard from one of the fans that went to the restaurant, she said JSW was so busy last night, moving from table to table socializing and talking to everyone.  I guess with 50 episodes, all the cast and crew developed a strong bond and became really close.

I unfollowed the other thread a while back but would stop by once in a while, heard about it from @jetsu

51 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@yaqiyuki Thanks for translating what he said, seems like everyone was having so much fun at the party and he is a really good entertainer.  Heard from one of the fans that went to the restaurant, she said JSW was so busy last night, moving from table to table socializing and talking to everyone.  I guess with 50 episodes, all the cast and crew developed a strong bond and became really close.

I unfollowed the other thread a while back but would stop by once in a while, heard about it from @jetsu

I unfollowed it right after ep50 ended LOL. Anyway I just went back to see... even T's dp is KSH, HAHAHA diehard fan there :sweatingbullets:

And actually according to soompi's rules, any posts that shares more than 3 photos should be in the spoiler tag (esp gifs!!), so that it won't affect the bandwidth or something. But I notice that in the GT thread, everyone just post the photos out without the spoiler tag (except you @kbleon!), it's lucky that there's no mods lurking in the GT thread, otherwise all those posts with more than 3 photos out will have warnings!

I got one warning strike from a previous drama when it's not even 3 photos :angry: 

9 hours ago, kbleon said:

@irit @jetsu You're most welcome, Chingus

Wow, as if everyone is interested in looking at DOM's photos, anyways, she should post them on DOM's actor thread, sigh.  Me too, speechless, chingu.  There were lots of BTS photos yesterday from MBC, no DOM photos, maybe she feels she needs to post photos of DOM to show her support.

lol..just went to the other forum and saw that.. don't know why but i cringe a little inside everytime i see him (as a character, not the actor himself of course)..

4 minutes ago, irit said:

lol:D

i like it how JSW is so playful and sweet.. 

He is very playful, like a big kid, have you watched QOM? how about his RM appearance?  He is very entertaining, so cute:)

Archived