Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

58 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I wanted to share something that happened this morning (around 7:00 AM) my time, (10:00 P.M.) China time, there was an auction going on, me and another Joompi participated in the bidding war, we both lost but check this out, items from different Korean actors, JSW's stuff end up being the hottest products out there, they keep extending the time for his items coz the bid keep going up.

Reveal hidden contents

N39wgy.png
CjzUad.png
FIdzec.png
4r51Jm.png
jVpjEF.jpg
Sef6zd.jpg

The top 4 photos are the starting price for the items, they're all in RMB, the 2 bottom photos are the final prices of the items.  What a crazy morning:)  Fun to be a part of but disappointed coz I didn't win.

Wow! So happy and proud to hear about JSW's popularity and 'hotness' :heart: Thanks for sharing. 

@kbleon ~ haha you didn't win the 'smaller prizes'.......so you may the win the bigger ones next time......*Wink wink, y'never know! 

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jetsu said:

Thanks @syla3 This video show how much I've missed him.  :cry: 

:tears: yeah....and don't know what to do other than making myself happy by watching any old stuff of him. 

Wondering where he'll pop up next after his rest B)

Just now, syla3 said:

:tears: yeah....and don't know what to do other than making myself happy by watching any old stuff of him. 

Wondering where he'll pop up next after his rest B)

Maybe Magazine photo shoot, he usually does one or two of those after his drama airs except MP,  I don't think he had any after MP:(

4 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Maybe Magazine photo shoot, he usually does one or two of those after his drama airs except MP,  I don't think he had any after MP:(

Oh wow, a magazine photo shoot would suit me very well heehee ^_^

11 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I'm watching GT JSW Cut:)

How do you get the JSW cut for GT? Are those the ones you've done?

I am moving in between Bisaeng and his song in Queen Seonduk. It feels so good to hear his gentle voice around - haha - pure bliss :heart: 

16 minutes ago, syla3 said:

How do you get the JSW cut for GT? Are those the ones you've done?

I am moving in between Bisaeng and his song in Queen Seonduk. It feels so good to hear his gentle voice around - haha - pure bliss :heart: 

@syla3 I edit them myself, let me know if you want a copy,  I can send them to you.

Just now, syla3 said:

Omo, I just realised that HW's father, Kim Byong-Se, was also with JSW in Chun Ja's Happy Events (CHE)! He was Chunja's love interest haha!

Yup, since JSW married Punhong, he became his father in law 

Can see why he doesn't want to settle down yet .... he's enjoying and having way too much fun being single.  

Any chance of him going to Japan soon? Cos I'll be there next Sunday for 2 weeks. Just wishful think. 

45 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Can see why he doesn't want to settle down yet .... he's enjoying and having way too much fun being single.  

Any chance of him going to Japan soon? Cos I'll be there next Sunday for 2 weeks. Just wishful think. 

He wants to settled down at the age of 40 .. ha ha.. he must be enjoying his single life ... 

Have a wonderful trip @jetsu dear .. what a beautiful place to be and to have a holiday .. enjoy dear ...;)

Archived