Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

1 minute ago, jetsu said:

Melchai, you shipping these 2?:P

The only person that i would love to see at the wrap up party .. plus Mirae .. ha ha ..  ( CKH fans said she doesn't date celebrity .. and our AHjushi open for date but not at the moment to settle down ..) ha ha

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just finished his drama .. and i'm already thinking about his next drama ...It should be interesting if  he could act with kids in his  next drama  ..  as a hardworking  single dad with 2 kids .. ha ha ... his wife left him for wealth   .. and  left him with 4 years old kid and 7 months old baby ... how's that .. ha ha .. :P

Hyeong Wooyaaa :heart:

Spoiler

I'm tired of saying this kkkkk but but but.... He's super handsome & young in this video. Haaaish he can't be 38 this year...should be in early 30s instead. He's aging backward or what? Ahjussi,  give your tip to me please... 

Arrrrrghhhh! @kbleon ~ thanks for the awesome stand spray of flowers :heart: You're so kind!!!! Hugs!

Hope JSW knows his JOOMPI fans adore him :heart:

OMG ~ we were just talking about Ahjussi & kids and voila we get the adorable BTS photos of him with MR on the swing!!!! Omg am loving it so much!!!

He looks so happy, on top of the world, & mischievous like a kid hahaha. It's time to have your own kids Ahjussi :D

When  I see the BTS video/photos today, I was like : hmmm @syla3 will love these swing ... Hahaha and a bonus with the photos in a hospital as well. Love those photos so  much love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292 

My phone & PC are full with him.. This is not good love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

@MissA ~ Oh YESSSS!!!!! Love the swing 

How do I function after seeing him like that??!! Huh??!! 

Haha in the BTS he walks towards the swing after it's over and I guessed he would get on it :D like a little boy:heart:

*Wink ~ you need a new phone to store him wherever you go?  lol

5 hours ago, Melchai said:

He just finished his drama .. and i'm already thinking about his next drama ...It should be interesting if  he could act with kids in his  next drama  ..  as a hardworking  single dad with 2 kids .. ha ha ... his wife left him for wealth   .. and  left him with 4 years old kid and 7 months old baby ... how's that .. ha ha .. :P

chingu, you have quit the imaginatin.. you should be a scriptwriter and write scripts for Sang Wook oppa  :grin:

Archived