Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

44 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I think those scenes had been deleted, they shouldn't because a lot of scenes in EP. 50 really annoys me, they could've cut back on those screaming and shouting scenes at the court.  Oh well, I guess, we just have to live with it, at least they have these photos to share with us.

Agreed ... I was bored with heaps of scenes in EP 50.  

I've just came back from the gym (to shake him out of my mind) and I'm delighted to see all these pictures ... thanks again kbleon.

I have done another first time because of JSW .... I've joined IG to follow him.  'embarrassed'

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Melchai gawwwd it was so heart breaking to see her pushing him away as he embraced her.. i was like : "noooo!!! wae??!!! *cries* why are you doing this to him for the bazilionth time???!!!!* 

and he just sighs and takes it in... poor HW, he sighed alot because of ES.. *sigh*

i need subs soo bad:tears:

9 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Similar scene ... :P

There were heaps of them .... every time it was hard for ES to turn around and leave HW.     

BTW I saw on the other thread someone posted all the MV with ES and that person.  Even after GT ended they still have delusion.  :blink:

12 minutes ago, jetsu said:

There were heaps of them .... every time it was hard for ES to turn around and leave HW.     

BTW I saw on the other thread someone posted all the MV with ES and that person.  Even after GT ended they still have delusion.  :blink:

Yes .. i saw it too .. it must be stressful to them when the last two episode they only shows that person photo .. :P

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

i saw that too.. and the moment i saw ES & SH together.. i was flinched and was like.. WHY??!! :persevere:

23 minutes ago, irit said:

@Melchai gawwwd it was so heart breaking to see her pushing him away as he embraced her.. i was like : "noooo!!! wae??!!! *cries* why are you doing this to him for the bazilionth time???!!!!* 

and he just sighs and takes it in... poor HW, he sighed alot because of ES.. *sigh*

i need subs soo bad:tears:

@irit ..its  so heartbreaking when she pushed HW gently so not to hurt him anymore.. but i'm so relieved when HW accept it gracefully knowing that they can't be together at that particular time ... I'm a bit harsh to the writer before but towards the end i understand  after all what they need is to go separate ways just to healed the pain rather not to burden each other  .....:bawling:

1 minute ago, irit said:

i saw that too.. and the moment i saw ES & SH together.. i was flinched and was like.. WHY??!! :persevere:

What's there to the MV ... them drinking tea, playing baduk .... for sure they won't include the part when ES told that person 'I've have not once loved you'.  :P

1 minute ago, Melchai said:

@irit ..its  so heartbreaking when she pushed HW gently so not to hurt him anymore.. but i'm so relieved when HW accept it gracefully knowing that they can't be together at that particular time ... I'm a bit harsh to the writer before but towards the end i understand  after all they need is to go separate ways just to healed the pain rather not to burden each other  .....:bawling:

me too.. at first i thought it was an open ending and i disliked that idea, but after watching the ep i understood that they needed time to heal their wounds after all they've been trough...

i am happy they manage to fulfill their promise to meet at the tree with kku yi.. uri angel HW has his own angel that takes care of him, MR.

13 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I saw it too, is she hoping there will be GT Part 2?  Really delusional:lol:

Just now, jetsu said:

What's there to the MV ... them drinking tea, playing baduk .... for sure they won't include the part when ES told that person 'I've have not once loved you'.  :P

they will include when both went to the market, eat bimbimbap and looking at the mirror .. :P  and they wouldn't dare to share the part... ha ha

9 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I saw it too, is she hoping there will be GT Part 2?  Really delusional:lol:

GT 2.0 will be the other person comes back alive from his grave 

16 minutes ago, Melchai said:

@irit ..its  so heartbreaking when she pushed HW gently so not to hurt him anymore.. but i'm so relieved when HW accept it gracefully knowing that they can't be together at that particular time ... I'm a bit harsh to the writer before but towards the end i understand  after all they need is to go separate ways just to healed the pain rather not to burden each other  .....:bawling:

With you on this. After watching with sub, I'm glad they separated because if they went immediately back together, they would not be happy and likely to separate.  Like ES's voice over (after visiting ex hubby in jail), she said "It's about time to go back to that person (HW), but I'm weighted down".  She does want to be with him but knowing they can't yet.  Although they live without each other for 3 years but they could not let anyone in their heart ... eventually they were able to find happiness together again.  

7 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Perfect ! Just him, he can be with Manager Go or with Cheong Mi and they will both also rise from their graves.

Muahahaha the title is 'Ghost Temptation' :phew:

Archived