Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MissA Thanks for the video, we are so deprived of photos from the wrap up party, I keep waiting all night and didn't sleep till this morning, anyways thanks for posting the INS video, I combined those 2 videos and here it is

cr: sosogall

3 minutes ago, irit said:

@kbleon thanks for the videos..

if i'm not mistaken with my limited knowledge of korean, JSW said something like "i'm going to cut KSH face"..

:grimace:

Yes and he did, lol, look at the photo of the cake, it's hidden in one of my posts, he cut DOM's face and then ES and HW together with a :heart:, hahahahaha, Uri JSW is super cute, like a kid

@irit @jetsu You're most welcome, Chingus

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

T came out from hiding and posted all DOM pics in the other thread. I have no words :sweatingbullets:

Wow, as if everyone is interested in looking at DOM's photos, anyways, she should post them on DOM's actor thread, sigh.  Me too, speechless, chingu.  There were lots of BTS photos yesterday from MBC, no DOM photos, maybe she feels she needs to post photos of DOM to show her support.

@kbleon ~ WAHHHHH! the videos were SO great! So nice to have a peek into the wrap up party!

JSW is so funny and having a ball of a time making others laugh. Nice to see him holding hands to cut the cake with CKH and his Chandon her shoulder awwww.:D  Wondering where little MR was to complete the picture haha.

I really wish I could hear him imitate KSH at the party ^_^ 

Thank you so much @MissA and @kbleon for your great efforts .. the pictures and the video are awesome!! you are the best chingus!!!  P9c1ku.gif

8 minutes ago, syla3 said:

JSW is so funny and having a ball of a time making others laugh. Nice to see him holding hands to cut the cake with CKH and his Chandon her shoulder awwww.:D  Wondering where little MR was to complete the picture haha.

I really wish I could hear him imitate KSH at the party ^_^ 

Ha ha ...it looks like they're practicing how to cut their own wedding cake ..:blush: each hands hold the knife and the groom other hand on top of the bride shoulder ... ha ha .. :heart: so cute .. JSW really makes the atmosphere lively with his jokes and funny talks ... love to see all the staff are enjoying themselves .... :grin::heart:

3 hours ago, kbleon said:

@irit @jetsu You're most welcome, Chingus

Wow, as if everyone is interested in looking at DOM's photos, anyways, she should post them on DOM's actor thread, sigh.  Me too, speechless, chingu.  There were lots of BTS photos yesterday from MBC, no DOM photos, maybe she feels she needs to post photos of DOM to show her support.

Yesterday all the photos were so beautiful and since all the main/supporting actors photos were posted accept "DOM's" pics (his dead anyway in the drama ) ... he/she must be feeling terrible cause there's no single picture of him were posted ..

2016032401002034400140953.jpg

Joo Sang-wook also through the 'brilliant seduction' ppomnaetda the palsaekjo charm. Joo Sang-wook is naemyeo digest the sunaebo over 15 years revenge for the death of his father, Choi Kang-hee towards the same time showed an even broader spectrum.

Jinhyeongwoo take the station into a tiger den to hit explored various scandals entangled in the death of his father breathed a heavy force on the pole. If in order to achieve what one frustrated when the plan started to pay off his father play multiple quality look and appearance it is also planning ohrotyi accept all kinds of bitter humiliation and persecution were to turn on ahrit the heart of the viewers.

Aeteuthan love the role of Joo Sang-wook "tall guy" behind sineunsu also rang the viewers' hearts. His appearance 15 years ago, struggling to defend the first love has embraced the sineunsu water warmed to the home theater. Understanding the hermit married to other people for revenge and would have had much want to be able to draw a figure of hyeongwoo helping her so attractive if it was not for Joo Sang-wook.

Dig to hit the unfair death of his father hadagado call themselves the faithful minions of seokhyeon, and that he and unexpected consequential. Joo Sang-wook is fully digest the emotional roller coaster as changes in the situation of unpredictability and drove the tension on the pole.

Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook is toktokhi played the role of a focal point naemyeo stably express the character of a big change in sentiment over the past six months colorful temptation.

ran613@sportschosun.com, Courtesy = MBC

Archived