Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

We will recover... soon :)

I hope so:) I wonder what Sunday night would be like this week. I better turn off my alarm, I set it at 5:30 am every Monday and Tuesday since Oct. 5.  SIGH!!!!

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I hope so:) I wonder what Sunday night would be like this week. I better turn off my alarm, I set it at 5:30 am every Monday and Tuesday since Oct. 5.  SIGH!!!!

I don't even want to think about Sunday :( ... planned to go out, if not will be home thinking about HW/JSW and likely to re-watch GT.

But I'm out now .... still checking tis thread. I hopeless :tears:

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I don't even want to think about Sunday :( ... planned to go out, if not will be home thinking about HW/JSW and likely to re-watch GT.

But I'm out now .... still checking tis thread. I hopeless :tears:

I'm going out of town this weekend so hopefully it'll take my mind off HW/JSW a little bit, but like you, I'd be checking and lurking this thread all day.  I'm hopeless too chingu. :(:(:(

2 minutes ago, MissA said:

@kbleon @jetsu be strong my friends. He'll back in the last quarter of 2016. Trust me.. I'm a seer magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129

@MissA I had my doubts when you predicted that HW and ES will have 1 minute together and then "The End" but after EP. 50, I have my full trust in you, you are our prophet here. Last quarter of 2016 come faster please:grin::grin::grin:

4 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Huhuhu... @kbleon & @jetsu feel soo sad coz nothing to look forward to today, Mon & Tue.

I guess I'm having HW/JSW withdrawal syndrom lol and I keep refreshing JSW Naver page hope there is a news or interview with him after the ending of GT :tears:

Wish all of us live in the same neighborhood, we badly need a group hug right now to mend our lonely hearts:cry:

16 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Wish all of us live in the same neighborhood, we badly need a group hug right now to mend our lonely hearts:cry:

I wish for that too... :wub:

It's not even 1 week yet, since GT ended but we all already missing him like crazy... :confounded:

44 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@MissA I had my doubts when you predicted that HW and ES will have 1 minute together and then "The End" but after EP. 50, I have my full trust in you, you are our prophet here. Last quarter of 2016 come faster please:grin::grin::grin:

Muahahaha I'm sorry & regretted for saying that because it became true & you guys feeling dissappointed for a while.boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

I'll try to avoid saying something like that again.teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

It's just that mostly the casting for Big 3 dramas in 2nd-3rd quarters are already taken hahaha 

Hahahaha @jetsu puhleaaaaase :grin:  Poor Hyeong Woo ! He needs to meet Jo Min Woo to share his pain  JMW had a better ending than him LOL 

sigh.gif

Ahh not really, they shared the same pain :grin:

8 minutes ago, MissA said:

Muahahaha I'm sorry & regretted for saying that because it became true & you guys feeling dissappointed for a while.boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

I'll try to avoid saying something like that again.teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

It's just that mostly the casting for Big 3 dramas in 2nd-3rd quarters are already taken. 

Actually, last quarter of 2016 is fine, I want him to get his rest as well, he's been working non-stop for the past 2 years, he needs a break too, but I'm really going to miss him, I hope he'll make guest appearances on variety shows and I pray that he's offered more CFs.

1 hour ago, kbleon said:

Actually, last quarter of 2016 is fine, I want him to get his rest as well, he's been working non-stop for the past 2 years, he needs a break too, but I'm really going to miss him, I hope he'll make guest appearances on variety shows and I pray that he's offered more CFs.

True ... nothing to look and do since GT ends ..       (at least CKH did attend a fashion show yesterday ..she looks so nice with her short hair ...)  hope to see our JSW  in variety or talk shows later on ..... :rolleyes::)

:( we will miss him just like Eunsoo miss Hyeong Woo .. P9c1ku.gif

EYv4nh.gif

I really like this scene where she smile and happy to see him ... I'll think she's ready to love him again ....sO419W.gif

ymRIsK.gif

@kbleon :heart: your MV ... it's one of my favourite song.

Nice gifs @Melchai The way they are smiling at each other is like the same when they were in love in earlier episodes.

I also saw pics of CKH at the fashion show. Agreed she is lovely but why am I not used to see her without HW/JSW? 

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@kbleon :heart: your MV ... it's one of my favourite song.

Nice gifs @Melchai The way they are smiling at each other is like the same when they were in love in earlier episodes.

I also saw pics of CKH at the fashion show. Agreed she is lovely but why am I not used to see her without HW/JSW? 

Thanks Chingu, I saw the photos of CKH too, she looks really cute, the writer made her look old just to match DOM in GT, Poor ES/CKH.  She looks a lot prettier and younger once DOM died, I specially like her smile at the police station and at the Khu Khu Tree.

12 hours ago, kenixoon said:

I like those eps where they were preparing for a play, even my girls like to watch, very entertaining!

I love those too @kenixoon!! He was soooo funny and I laugh everytime I watch it. I adore the actual play where he was just so gorgeous dressed up as the wicked lady of the house and the scene where they focus on his beautifully made up eyes watching from behind the scenes ~ faint ~ GORGEOUS! 

644utr.jpg

cr: Joosanguk WeChat c/o JSW Baidu

Joo Sang Wook's Official WeChat ID: JooSanguk

You will see more exclusive photos and videos just like this if you join JSW's WeChat VIP membership, you'll be pleased  you joined.

2 hours ago, alin103 said:

OMG handsome o<-< !!!  @kbleonwanna join.... !!!

But how to join his WeChat VIP membership :sweatingbullets:hopefully it's not complicated... lol 

I will guide you if you want to join, you will not regret joining, he updates the photos everyday, this photo was posted yesterday.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Refer to Page 2576, my friend and I translated each page and will guide you on how to join the VIP Membership (feel free to message me if you have any questions)

Refer to Page 2598 This is a step by step guide on how to earn points when you become a member, points can be used towards the purchase/bidding of JSW'w personal stuff, you will see items at JSU Store.

Archived