Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

I was playing the last OST in my car and I just love it. It's call You don't see by Suki. Although I don't fully understand but I felt sad ... especially towards the end 'I love you, I love you ... as time goes by please remember I still love you .... I'm really sorry, l love you'.  :bawling::bawling::bawling::heart::heart::heart:

Was that a hint for the ending, since it was the last song??

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Thanks a lottt @kbleon I managed to join it! :D WOW at all his recent selfie he upload it there ....it's definitely worth joining it... :)

I'm so glad you joined:heart:

20 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I was playing the last OST in my car and I just love it. It's call You don't see by Suki. Although I don't fully understand but I felt sad ... especially towards the end 'I love you, I love you ... as time goes by please remember I still love you .... I'm really sorry, l love you'.  :bawling::bawling::bawling::heart::heart::heart:

Was that a hint for the ending, since it was the last song??

I haven't had a chance to carefully listen to the last OST yet, I'll check it out later.  Thanks @jetsu

afuJ62.png

Looks like this scene was edited out by the director, we only saw them talking but didn't see them kiss. Sigh!!! I miss JSW so much!!!! No more GT to look forward to on Monday.  Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

cr: GT DC

@kbleon it's supposed to be the scene after their kiss under the tree, right? judging by their outfit. I didn't recall there's a scene when they're talking in a car after that kiss. 

I was really really really ok when MP ended, but not with this GT. The story may not be my fave,  but I love HW so much -____- Wish him happy in Dramaland now LOL :flushed:

I even hold myself to not re-watch his scenes bc  I need to move on ASAP  boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

1 minute ago, MissA said:

@kbleon it's supposed to be the scene after their kiss under the tree, right? judging by their outfit. I didn't recall there's a scene when they're talking in a car after that kiss. 

I was really really really ok when MP ended, but not with this GT. The story may not be my fave,  but I love HW so much -____- Wish him happy in Dramaland now LOL :flushed:

I even hold myself to not re-watch his scenes bc  I need to move on ASAP  boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

You're right, the outfit looks like it's after the kiss at the Khu Khu Tree, at first I thought it was the scene where they were showing each other the necklace MR got them, but the outfit is different.  Me too, I couldn't move on yet, not sure how long it will take this time.  I love HW so much, this Sunday night is going to be very difficult for me.  Heard he was booking golf trips at the Wrap-Up Party, I wonder where he is going this time.  

@kbleon - Maybe it's because HW was on our screen for 6 months?Usually only 2,5months? No? still don't know why lol Even Cha Jung Woo or Han Tae Hee can't make me laugh right now sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Thanks for the info..golf is a must for him. I volunteer to be his golf stick this time up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793779

1 minute ago, MissA said:

@kbleon - Maybe it's because HW was on our screen for 6 months?Usually only 2,5months? No? still don't know why lol Even Cha Jung Woo or Han Tae Hee can't make me laugh right now sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Thanks for the info..golf is a must for him. I volunteer to be his golf stick this time up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793779

@MissA Golf Stick :lol::lol::lol: , you crack me up, chingu.  Yes, golf is his favorite hobby, he started booking for golf trips as soon as his drama ended.

I agree that it's very hard to get over HW because we saw him for 6 months straight, first time that happened since I became his fan.  I'm re-watching GT right now, of course JSW cut only, I know it'll be a while before I recover from this.

@kbleon @MissA I'm missing HW like crazy ... holding so hard not to re-watch GT (or else  I will never let go of him).

In that 6 months, HW has deeply engraved in our heart ... especially his way too perfect character. 

All those edited out scenes, do you think they will put them in a director cut dvd set? I will definitely buy. 

Does he play golf overseas?

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

@kbleon @MissA I'm missing HW like crazy ... holding so hard not to re-watch GT (or else  I will never let go of him).

In that 6 months, HW has deeply engraved in our heart ... especially his way too perfect character. 

All those edited out scenes, do you think they will put them in a director cut dvd set? I will definitely buy. 

Does he play golf overseas?

He went to the Philippines to play golf right after Boab last year.   

Another day has gone but still missing him :tears: I've been feeding my craving with QOM triathlon cut saved on my phone.  I admired people who does triathlons ... I love him more for that.

I was watching Rain's drama with my sister and I've kept mentioning JWS looks much better in suits and funnier in comedy ... and she agreed with me. :phew: I know it's not fair to other actors, but I can't help it. 

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Another day has gone but still missing him :tears: I've been feeding my craving with QOM triathlon cut saved on my phone.  I admired people who does triathlons ... I love him more for that.

I was watching Rain's drama with my sister and I've kept mentioning JWS looks much better in suits and funnier in comedy ... and she agreed with me. :phew: I know it's not fair to other actors, but I can't help it. 

@jetsu I know chingu, it's not fair to compare other actors to him but I agree with your observations 100%, JSW looks better in suits and funnier on screen and real life:). I know I'm bias but like you, I can't help it.  

Me too @MissA @kbleon @jetsu ... I don't know what to do after the GT's end.. being miserable and hard not to leave this drama  .. need some time to recover .. ha ha ... but just can't leave him even for a day .. so go back and watch back my TEN series .. starting with TEN season 1 .. :crazy:;)oh! JSW .. what have you done us  ....:(

SsRcZC.gif

33 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Absolutely .. he is much  much better wearing suits compared to any of other actors ... (as usual...  me biased to the max ... ha ha .. ) but its true .. he totally nailed it with his charismatic look ... :heart::heart:

About GT ... seems they have edited out some of OTP scenes ... like @kbleon posted their pic in the car and MBC released the stills they were at the countryside walking (the same clothings they were wearing at ep 50, the break up at the stairs outside ES's house). I'm sure viewers preferred to watch these scenes more than others. 'Sighing' 

2 minutes ago, jetsu said:

About GT ... seems they have edited out some of OTP scenes ... like @kbleon posted their pic in the car and MBC released the stills they were at the countryside walking (the same clothings they were wearing at ep 50, the break up at the stairs outside ES's house). I'm sure viewers preferred to watch these scenes more than others. 'Sighing' 

They should cut down the scenes at  the court ..  some scenes just wasting of times .. yes.. they need to focus on Kwon's crime  but at the end he didn't ended up in jail ... they should put the scenes where both were walking down the road ...since HW put everything on hold at his mom's funeral ... but we only get the scene at the stairs instead ...:(

1 hour ago, Melchai said:

They should cut down the scenes at  the court ..  some scenes just wasting of times .. yes.. they need to focus on Kwon's crime  but at the end he didn't ended up in jail ... they should put the scenes where both were walking down the road ...since HW put everything on hold at his mom's funeral ... but we only get the scene at the stairs instead ...:(

The scenes between our OTP is way more interesting than the screaming and shouting at the court room, they should've edited those scenes out as they are really annoying. I wish we got to see the scene where they were walking down the road.  

Saw this photo on GT DC today

EsNo5N.png

30 minutes ago, kbleon said:

The scenes between our OTP is way more interesting than the screaming and shouting at the court room, they should've edited those scenes out as they are really annoying. I wish we got to see the scene where they were walking down the road.  

Saw this photo on GT DC today

Agreed they should have trimmed the court scenes ... no point in showing ID and IR s screaming repeatedly. Boring and annoying.

OMG the bts pics from the theme park scene. OTP sitting across to each other. :wub:

Hope JSW will do a post GT interview. 

Archived