Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MelchaiI only watched JRW in History of Salaryman (Well, I watched it because it's from Giant's writer. It's a nice drama.. Hilarious - entertaining  :D). She's good & I liked her character in that dramas so much. Wish your dream will come true someday :P Both will be good in comedy  :phew: 

1 hour ago, MissA said:

@MelchaiI only watched JRW in History of Salaryman (Well, I watched it because it's from Giant's writer. It's a nice drama.. Hilarious - entertaining  :D). She's good & I liked her character in that dramas so much. Wish your dream will come true someday :P Both will be good in comedy  :phew: 

Oh yes..  @MissAi forgot about History of Salaryman ...:blink: the drama is so funny (hopefully ..one day my wish will come true for JRW/JSW  collaboration in a drama :blush: ) ha ha .... Indeed .. HOS  drama its from Giant's writer.. that drama is good... I do hope JSW will work with this writer and if possible with the director too (BOAB)  ... I remember reading the article about how the director talk and praised about JSW ( Minwoo character in Giant' ) .... ^_^:)

How were the male actors casted?

Casting the leads was all very difficult, but casting the role of Minwoo was particularly hard. Because he’s the son of the devil (laughs), but he must disagree with his father’s ways and show the dilemmas of the new generation. I’ve watched Joo Sang Wook since Queen Seon Deok. He has very chiseled features and a handsome face like someone who would appear in graphic novels. He also has great voice control. He far exceeded our expectations. :blush::heart:

@Melchai Actually Giant had 2PDs. The 1st one is Yoo In Sik, while the 2nd one (like an assistant) is Lee Chang Min, who's also the PD for BOAB. Sometimes for a long drama, it has 2PDs. Maybe for time efficiency..? 

We can see in GT, there's also a woman who lead the shoot for some scenes. And the one who praised JSW was the 1st PD :D So agree with him about JSW's great  voice control. It's one of the reasons why I fell for him for in GD :D 

There are also two writers for Giant haha they are husband - wife. They write their dramas together (okay this is sweet :wub:) & often cast same actors/actresses from their previous dramas.  They're now working for MBC drama after GT... I should stop hoping :bawling: 

10 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I believed I think of him way too much, that I dreamt of him signed to Giant part 2.  Why? that's not even my favorite. It's impossible to happen than TEN 3. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

That would be  awesome, Giant can definitely have a Part 2,  Minwoo and Miju are the leads this time, they could definitely have their own story, in fact I was way more interested in them than Gangmo and his partner.

5 minutes ago, kbleon said:

That would be  awesome, Giant can definitely have a Part 2,  Minwoo and Miju are the leads this time, they could definitely have their own story, in fact I was way more interested in them than Gangmo and his partner.

Gangmo and his partner was boring, I fast forward most of their parts.  Watched because of Minwoo ... I like him more in the 2nd half ... the way he loved MJ ... but I was annoyed with MJ kept being cold, pushing him away ... and angry with her not letting MW know WJ is his son (only until the end he tried to kill himself).  

44 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I believed I think of him way too much, that I dreamt of him signed to Giant part 2.  Why? that's not even my favorite. It's impossible to happen than TEN 3. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I know. . i know ..TEN 3 its not going to happen since its been years the series end....  but  I've  still have high hopes for TEN3 to be in production .. just tell us what happen to the "F" case .. they should re-open the case and solve it too  ... :sweatingbullets::angry::P

5 hours ago, MissA said:

@Melchai Actually Giant had 2PDs. The 1st one is Yoo In Sik, while the 2nd one (like an assistant) is Lee Chang Min, who's also the PD for BOAB. Sometimes for a long drama, it has 2PDs. Maybe for time efficiency..? 

We can see in GT, there's also a woman who lead the shoot for some scenes. And the one who praised JSW was the 1st PD :D So agree with him about JSW's great  voice control. It's one of the reasons why I fell for him for in GD :D 

There are also two writers for Giant haha they are husband - wife. They write their dramas together (okay this is sweet :wub:) & often cast same actors/actresses from their previous dramas.  They're now working for MBC drama after GT... I should stop hoping :bawling: 

Thanks @MissA for the clarification ...me too regarding about JSW voice control ... and he just so good  for modern drama and historical drama ..i  do hope he would consider taking  a role in Saeguk drama after this :rolleyes: .. its challenging but he will be great in it ....

16 hours ago, kbleon said:

The funniest episode for me is  Ep. 189 and 190 Men and Absolute Power Mission.  I never get tired of watching those 2 episodes, super super funny.

I like those eps where they were preparing for a play, even my girls like to watch, very entertaining!

Archived