Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

@irit I'm nodding to what you said in your post.  I feel the same.

Although that JSW & CKH are the main leads, but in a 50 ep drama it's impossible for them to occupy most of the scenes ... it will exhaust  them in this live shooting system .... and with the presence of other characters, it bought developments/growth to JSW & CKH main characters.  

DOM ... I could not like him for his inconsistency ... one episode his evil, next episode he's innocent and just went back and forth.  He was a drag.  To me the writer messed up DOM's character and then had to write him off.  On the other hand HW's character show more depth and consistency with detailed developments/growth from start to finish.  So glad that the writer did not mess up HW.  

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't think nor do anything today (apart from checking this & the other forum).  HW/JSW is floating in my mind.  

Will there be a preview on friday ... No :(

How about next Monday and Tuesday.... No more episode, it ended :scream: :cry:

It takes 28 days to get into a routine ... but how long will it take to get out of a 6 months routine? 

JSW please don't take any dramas with more than 30 eps.  

Hi Joompis

Just want to share this with you, the wrap up party for GT is at 6:00 P.M. tonight and I ordered one Stand Spray in behalf of Joompi to Congratulate uri Joo Sang Wook.

Here's the photo of our Congratulatory Flower.

hNqzhC.jpg

46 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@irit I'm nodding to what you said in your post.  I feel the same.

Although that JSW & CKH are the main leads, but in a 50 ep drama it's impossible for them to occupy most of the scenes ... it will exhaust  them in this live shooting system .... and with the presence of other characters, it bought developments/growth to JSW & CKH main characters.  

DOM ... I could not like him for his inconsistency ... one episode his evil, next episode he's innocent and just went back and forth.  He was a drag.  To me the writer messed up DOM's character and then had to write him off.  On the other hand HW's character show more depth and consistency with detailed developments/growth from start to finish.  So glad that the writer did not mess up HW.  

I'm with you chingus .. now I'm at eased after i watched ep. 49 and 50 ... in fact the ending did do some justice to ES and HW ... they're more happier than ever ... :blush:

13 minutes ago, MissA said:

Is that a deleted scene? -____-

I think those scenes had been deleted, they shouldn't because a lot of scenes in EP. 50 really annoys me, they could've cut back on those screaming and shouting scenes at the court.  Oh well, I guess, we just have to live with it, at least they have these photos to share with us.

9 minutes ago, irit said:

@kbleon you are one super-duper awesome fan!!! you are the best!

thank you for your hard work!! :heart:

*maybe upon seeing the stand-flower he/his crew will visit /look up joompi

*fingers crossed*

Ha ha.. hopefully they will drop by and visit this forum and they will be in awed to see a bunch of crazy people here who were rooting day and night for Mr. Woo ... :blush::grin::heart:

Archived