Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

17 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Agreed they should have trimmed the court scenes ... no point in showing ID and IR s screaming repeatedly. Boring and annoying.

OMG the bts pics from the theme park scene. OTP sitting across to each other. :wub:

Hope JSW will do a post GT interview. 

I hope he does a post GT interviews too,  but maybe he already left for his golf trip, after Boab aired, he left a few days after the wrap up party. 

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kbleon said:

I hope he does a post GT interviews too,  but maybe he already left for his golf trip, after Boab aired, he left a few days after the wrap up party. 

Yes.. hope so for the post GT's interview ... ;)for months his been working non-stop ... he needs to grab his golf set and go somewhere and  beside golf he need to relax his mind and body too ... :D

3 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@kbleon Thanks for letting me know.  Any tips for uploading a video without blocking?

@jetsu That happens to me a lot, they will tell you which segment of the video is prohibited so replace that segment.  Usually I don't publish it right away, I would wait for YT's notification first, they will let you know instantly if the video is good or not.

Wow @jetsu!!!! The movie's awesome ~ thanks! With all their sweet and tender moments :wub:

More goodies to play now between all the posts and the movies and gifs and bts etc etc. by the others  - yayyyyy :D Thanks a whole lot!

Missing JSW a lot.

3 minutes ago, syla3 said:

Wow @jetsu!!!! The movie's awesome ~ thanks! With all their sweet and tender moments :wub:

More goodies to play now between all the posts and the movies and gifs and bts etc etc.  - yayyyyy :D missing him a lot!

Thanks @syla3 This video show how much I've missed him.  :cry: 

I wanted to share something that happened this morning (around 7:00 AM) my time, (10:00 P.M.) China time, there was an auction going on, me and another Joompi participated in the bidding war, we both lost but check this out, items from different Korean actors, JSW's stuff end up being the hottest products out there, they keep extending the time for his items coz the bid keep going up.

Spoiler

N39wgy.png
CjzUad.png
FIdzec.png
4r51Jm.png
jVpjEF.jpg
Sef6zd.jpg

The top 4 photos are the starting price for the items, they're all in RMB, the 2 bottom photos are the final prices of the items.  What a crazy morning:)  Fun to be a part of but disappointed coz I didn't win.

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Thanks for sharing @kbleon and sorry to hear that you did not win ... better luck next time. Wow that shows Uri JSW's popularity.   

@jetsu You're welcome, hope they have another one of these in the future ,  I'll be more prepared next time, their budget is limitless. hahahahaha.

3 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I love to be them with limitless budget. huhuhuu.   All JSW's items are very good, definitely worth it.   

@jetsu Chingu ah, I can't compete with limitless budget, the time keeps extending, it was suppose to end at 10:00 PM, but they keep extending the time coz people won't stop bidding, I had no choice but to give up, but I'm so proud to be one of his fans, his fans really love him, all other actor's items stopped at 10:00 P.M. except his and one other actor (I don't even know who he is), lol.

4 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@jetsu Chingu ah, I can't compete with limitless budget, the time keeps extending, it was suppose to end at 10:00 PM, but they keep extending the time coz people won't stop bidding, I had no choice but to give up.

Me too, that's why I have never tried to bid anything.  We may be crazy, but much more crazier fans out there.  hahaha 

Archived