[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

Guest kayendkay

does someone here know what song they played at the end of ep 121??

n how many episodes there in UW??

i thought its only 125 eps..but when i look at da schedule,its not...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does someone here know what song they played at the end of ep 121??

n how many episodes there in UW??

i thought its only 125 eps..but when i look at da schedule,its not...

There are 140 episodes and I don't want it to end!!! T________________T

Guest DALAL

Its frustrated somehow … yesterday we were sooo disappointed when they didn’t air it at all without any notice or something .. how could they ! <_<

And please everyone let us concentrate on the songs that we hear in these Eps so we can share them :D

Guest kayendkay

wahh...todays episode is very good(ep 122)...

im so scared when sambaek took that pill...

but its only a dream...phewww~~~

i really want to know what will happen to sambaek n sujeong relationship...

molson OK, at least i now know...many thanx for the kind reply.

Caps / spoiler for those who hasnt come to this episode (kindly do not requote images) ..

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200804/17/...02216.758.0.jpg http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200804/17/...10809.433.0.jpg

Spoiler

SooJeong made me cried her .. in eppy 115. :tears: this is so torturing to watch YiBaek waiting

out in the pouring rain for SJ. My poor YiBaek's drenched to the bones...

he's such a gentleman, I dint expect him to be this tough.

Thank you so much .. skyeler

Most welcomed to you ... alzaimh90.

SPOILERS !

I am really loving this drama, I love the relationship between Soojung, Sambeak, and Yibeak. It always makes me cry in the recent episodes I watched especially epi 115, 120. Does anyone know that one really sad song being played in these episodes (I think it's being played on epi 115, 120), I don't think it's on the OST....I personally feel that it's the guy version singing of track one for the second OST but I am not sure. Please help because I really want to listen to that song

Guest bich

so 125ep's not the last one???????????????? oh im relieved coz 300+SJ need more time, they just dated once in 124ep (the 1st time 300 said Sorry to his loved bro, he switched the cellphone off when 200's trying to call him) [*MI-AH-NE* means SORRY rite??? ^^] if UM stops at 125, thiings seem sudden. N of coz more eps also means more time for 200 to get another girl who he loves & who loves him back. (but it's not easy to get s.o out of ur heart)

P/s: Can anyone let me know what 300 said at the last scene of 122 ep (to SJ, after saying smth they kiss :') )

Thx in advance!!!

Oh, im dying to know what oppa said to unie ^^ And finally i got it (a sudden change of schedule from KBSW really drove me crazy yesterday, i was worried that they would air the ep122 at different time & that means i might not catch it---of coz with SUb >.<)

"DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!! When u were out of my life, i wasnt myself anymore" That's it! Take ur pain away Sambak oppa!

*Why dont i realise that there's such a KOOOOOL guy in this sitcom at the beginning?* ^_^

Guest puppyiz

Lucky for me i manage to catch the last 15mins + of today's eppy LIVE @ KBS2TV ... hmm wonder whats the rest in stored ?

* HALT !! Spoilers ! * :P

Our lovely trio has a date & they're having fun together @ a park.

That lovely song @ the background ... haaahaa~ fountain !! .. how lovely :D.. like ole times.

(short screen time)

Oh No...GuWangCha is in trouble again...woke up suddenly fnd themselves stranded @ some beach :lol:

Our lovely Trio takes a bus (Wang brothers accompanying SJ home) ... SJ somehow dozed off...swaying from left to right.

The bus brakes... ! :phew: ~ both Wang brothers joined hands managed to prevent SJ from falling to the front & back.

This scene -

YiBaek in his room, clearing his things ?? (OMO! Is he leaving somewhere again this time o_O ! )

He started tearing off the sticker (reluctantly) which he stuck to his h/phone .. halfway... then stops & sticks it back on.

No unstoppable minute.

Guest Nadi3ss

Haha i've been reading this thread for quite awhile. Haha. And yeah! I was like crazy about the sudden change yesterday at KBSW. Good thing they showed epi 122 just now. I was like, happy. dkfdknfldfkdsnf. Haha

Guest htong14

yeah so happy tt kbs world didnt skip epi 122. its so funny hw mrs shim is insulting 200 when she is trying to settle the wedding date hahaa!

omomo....at puppyiz , 200 leaving again?? omg i cnt wait to know the ending, but i also dun wanna have the sitcom finishing LOL...

Guest puppyiz

^ htong14 .. i only caught it halfway ... so could be wrong abt YiBaek leaving home.

We just gotta wait for either Sunah / molson / CB owners to post their DL- links up, so we may continue to watch Ep.136.

Frm the way I see it (as of today) - i dont think i will be getting my kind of ending frm the writers of UM.

Madame Shim's ' lovely YiBaek' s ' gonna be the couple's chaperon & stay a bachelor for a while. :huh:

Nadi3ss brace yourself. There's more excitement coming your way.

Hmm .... I wonder which ' Wang brother ' are you feasting your eyes B) ??

Guest puppyiz

Weee ~ thanx so much skyeler !! I 've been especially anticipating EPPY 137 !

I'll try post some spoiler caps on SooJeong+SamBaek and YiBaek.

Hey ~ 3 more episodes to go, everyone !!

I've uploaded eppy 136 at veoh yesterday:

.....eppy 137 (today's episode) uploaded too! happy watching!

Guest puppyiz

How will it end? I think Chef Yoon and Mrs Shim make an ideal couple. I've seen a lot of dramas where either the husband or wife leaves the matrimonial home and children. Years later, when the children look for the parent, they would have remarried. Aren't they committing bigamy as shouldn't they be divorced before they could remarry?

Archived