[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puppyiz

the ending was lackluster, it felt like just a normal episode.

the basis of the episode is that miho and the rest of the fam think that she is pregnant. but it doesn't happen, so kibaek plans a trip to make a "honeymoon baby" and then things get out of control. first the parents come along then the brothers and miho's aunt and CJ force their way into the trip. after hearing that the front team gets jealous and the boos invites them and her chef lover. then the night before the trip kibaek is mad that they couldn't go alone and goes to his clinic to rest. in the morning everyone wakes up late and is rushing around while kibaek is still in his office. the are all at the airport rushing to get on the plane and miho realizes that kibaek isn't there. so she calls him and he is still sleeping not knowing what time it is, then he rushes to the airport while everyone else is on the plane which is in flight. while kibaek is trying to book another flight, yibaek finds out that he had kibaek's passport and thats where the episode end. and for the unstoppable minute, while everyone is sleeping on the plane yibaek walks around the cabin and bumps into this girl who looks exactly like soo jung but dorkier.

and thats it.

Ooh my heartfelt thank you's to you xman150 for the detailed spoilerz.

EDIT :

Just watched via YouTube , maybe there'll be a sequel haha ...

YiBaek's ending is so sweet !!

Aww ~ so happy to see YiBaek & this SooJeong-lookalike smiling at each other :wub:

Looks like he doesnt have to be heartbroken forever.

Guest teddybearluver94

i hope the director makes an ep that sums everything up or maybe wif a lil 2 yrs l8ter or sumthing...

i don't know if it was just me but through out this drama 300 and sj didn't even kiss... lol i was very dissapointed.. ><

i'm glad 200 found a gurl too but i thought it was kind of stupid to be like a look-alike of sj... in my opinion someone different mite have suited that role better... XD *sighh...* i am glad the love triangle ended wif 300 getting sj but i would have liked it if the ending had a lil more... chemistry? XD they dragged the storyline for 10 more eps and the ending ended like that?!!? ;;

Guest meluva

hello!! xman had summarised the whole ep nicely. i felt cheated cuz it ended just like tt. the ngs at the end dint really appease me. n yes.i wanna see sj n sambaek having more couple time with each other but it sucks when it ended with em just dozing off on the plane! i was hoping for sabaek and the 2 girls to appear too but they dint. cj n sm, mdm shim n tt chef, mr cha and hyeju.. the director shud have like pair em up and not leave it like it is.UNLESS 140 is not the last ep.. Gibaek is not even tgt with miho. how can they end it like tt! im really upset .

:tears:

Guest sunah

Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA all week. I was on vacay but I also had some problems downloading one of the earlier eppies. However! I finally have them all downloaded, and will be uploading HQ MU 134-140 by tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for your patience!

Guest bich

Okay.. so there's nothing big about Sambaek and Soojung??

Agh.. that sucks! -o-

:sweatingbullets: yeh i also wanna hear what happened to them?? :tears:

Guest meluva

Okay.. so there's nothing big about Sambaek and Soojung??

Agh.. that sucks! -o-

hmmm.. frankly. nth much..

Guest puppyiz

YaYs you are back ! :w00t::P

........will be uploading HQ MU 134-140 by tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for your patience!

No ~ instead, we Thank You for continuing your journey with ALL of us thru thick n thin !! :wub:

So many " I want' s ... " :D

The ratings must've been very bad...since the director / scriptwriters of UM did left most of us hanging in mid-air

& not giving their viewers a proper or desired ending.

Since this 140 eppy - Sitcom was originally adapted from the 'Unstoppable' movie.

Wonder will they will follow-up with a 'movie' to end the story, so as to fulfill our hearts ??

hello!! xman had summarised the whole ep nicely. i felt cheated cuz it ended just like tt. the ngs at the end dint really appease me. n yes.i wanna see sj n sambaek having more couple time with each other but it sucks when it ended with em just dozing off on the plane! i was hoping for sabaek and the 2 girls to appear too but they dint. cj n sm, mdm shim n tt chef, mr cha and hyeju.. the director shud have like pair em up and not leave it like it is.UNLESS 140 is not the last ep.. Gibaek is not even tgt with miho. how can they end it like tt! im really upset .

:tears:

Guest sunah

sub3_top_img_kbscholo.jpg

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 138 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 139 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 140 FINALE - MU Link

*CB credits to cashewmania

Whew!! Here you are! ^^ Thanks for the encouragement and gratitude - I didn't realize what a hard job it was to be an uploader! I hope everyone has a great summer and hope to see you around on the other Soompi threads! <3

Guest puppyiz

SunahAgree .. Uploading is no easy task..but with all the hard work of patience & diligence, you did it ! (Not forgetting 'zangly' too !!)

In return you have our HUGE - endless heartfelt Thanx !

Especially from yours truly - ME :D

Wee ~ I am fetching Eppy140 now ! Come to me baby !! :lol:

arinkorin YIKES :o ! Why is it I cant view from Mnet !?! :tears: Wud u have another link ?

Guest spring&candygirl

so after 140 episodes, the ending was never really an ENDING...lols the director left the viewers hanging, so many unanswered questions...like what REALLY happened to 400? who is 'the girl' that 200 saw in the airplane?! is she just a soojung look-a-like or soojung's twin?hehe did kibaek followed the rest of the gang in their supposed honeymoon? what happened in the honeymoon? and so many more...but i really like the part where SJ turned into HULK again because of the milk thing, that was sooo funny! :D and at least, 200 can also find happiness now with the soojung look-a-like girl...

btw, did it really had low ratings in korea? kinda weird because the sitcom is very interesting & funny! hope it does better in japan, i think it will because sdy has A LOT of fans over there...thank you guys for all your updates on UM!^^ i'm gonna miss this sitcom...so i must say, the ending was open-ended...

Guest twopiece

sub3_top_img_kbscholo.jpg

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 138 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 139 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 140 FINALE - MU Link

*CB credits to cashewmania

Whew!! Here you are! ^^ Thanks for the encouragement and gratitude - I didn't realize what a hard job it was to be an uploader! I hope everyone has a great summer and hope to see you around on the other Soompi threads! <3

Wow, thx for the links to the final episodes. I can't believe it's over... I still remember the first episode back in november. (snff! sob!)

Guest htong14

finished the sitcom last epi... very dissapointed. its juz really not the way to sum up such a good sitcom.

ive oso read tt um haven done well in viewership...really funny how i really enjoyed the sitcom!! haaha

ohh im so waiting for the leejung mv to be released!!! and him to promote his song!

Guest arinkorin

arinkorin YIKES :o ! Why is it I cant view from Mnet !?! :tears: Wud u have another link ?

well, are you using Mozilla?

I didn't get to view it with mozilla, then I switched to Internet Explorer and it works! xD

or if you already tried using IE, I don't know.

Mnet is complicated :wacko:

doesn't matter that this sitcom didn't get high rating, I still love this sitcom xD

Archived