[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

Guest Nadi3ss

Haha puppyiz. First it was Sabaek, now its Sambaek. LOL

Haha. I watched epi 122 just now on KBSworld. I cant believe 130+ already out o__o

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

Wait.

So there's only 125 episodes all together?

KBS World aired 120 today.

So only 5 left after that?

Oh boy.

Thanks!

Guest twopiece

Wait.

So there's only 125 episodes all together?

KBS World aired 120 today.

So only 5 left after that?

Oh boy.

Thanks!

I think it's going on until 140 which means only two episodes left.

I'm only on ep 103 so I have a lote of catching up.

Guest puppyiz

Oh Darn .. I missed Eppy 139 again today !

I jst saw the preview .. but dont really get what's going on ... sort of jumbled.

GiBaek looks really happy for some reason. Hmm.. are they saying that Madame Shim had a dream coz it mentioned 'tae mong' ??

Like Miho + GiBaek going to have a child of their own ??

Guest DALAL

Is it seems to be like it will end with 140 Eps ?

Guys who see KBC2 will know ... I think ...

Please tell us :rolleyes:

Guest puppyiz

DALAL Episode 140 Finale ... :tears: tomorrow 300508

EDIT : my sentences are jumbled :blush: .

arinkorin guessed it right.

'GeuDaeManBoMyeo' -

Jeong Da Young & Gim Dong Uk will be making their appearances in Lee Jung's Music Video.

정다영은 “이렇게 좋은 노래의 뮤직비디오에 출연하게 되어 매우 기쁘고, 감사하다”

JeongDaYoung " I am very glad to be appearing in a music video with a great song like this, thank you,"

" 한편, 정다영은 현재 ‘못말리는 결혼’의 촬영을 마쳤으며, 오는 6월 9일 방송될 KBS 1TV 새 TV소설 ‘큰 언니’의 촬영준비에 한창이다 "

in this article it also mentioned -

JeongDaYoung (Soo Jeong) will be starring in this upcoming drama / TV Novel - ' Big Sister ' airing over @ KBS 1TV on 9th June 2008.

* Notes: Jeong Da Young co-starred with HanYeSeul & LeeJeongHyeok in this 2007 movie ' 용의주도 미스신 ' Miss Gold Gigger / Gold Digger Miss Shin

Guest alzaimh90

i just saw ep 120 yesterday!

looooooved it!

this is really getting intense!

300 finally knows!

he is sooo cute!

and hot

lol

Guest silverwingz

* Notes: Jeong Da Young co-starred with HanYeSeul & LeeJeongHyeok in this 2007 movie ' 용의주도 미스신 ' Miss Gold Gigger / Gold Digger Miss Shin

lol... she appeared for like 1 minute in that movie. i watched it and when she appeared, i was like, 'gosh she looks familiar! oh yeah, it's Soo Jung!!' LOL...

but yeah, a VERY VERY MINOR role in Miss Gold Digger. hehehe...

Guest adikkeluangman

KBS Sitcom 'Unstoppable Marriage' To Air in Japan

2008-05-30

08530_ent_1.jpg

The KBS 2TV daily sitcom 'Unstoppable Marriage" will be broadcast in Japan starting next month.

"The cable channel KBS Japan will be broadcasting the drama starting June 9th," said 'Unstoppable Marriage' producer Lee Gyo-yook. "This will be a step in the right direction to continue promoting the Hallyu phenomenon," he explained.

Not only will the drama be aired in Japan this June, there is already a signed contract for the export of the 'Unstoppable Marriage' DVD set this October.

'Unstoppable Marriage' stars Seo Do-young and Park Chae-kyung. It is based on the original movie version starring Kim Soo-mi and Lim Chae-moo. Although ratings for the TV drama were in the single digits in Korea, it is receiving an enthusiastic response from Japanese audiences.

Fans from Japan even came to the set of the TV drama to watch Seo Do-young who achieved fame in Japan after starring in director Yoon Seok-ho's TV drama 'Spring Waltz' last March. The Japanese magazine for Hallyu enthusiasts, 'KBOOM,' also introduced Park Chae-kyung as a Hallyu up-and-comer in an exclusive interview.

c: KBS Global

Guest puppyiz

Aww shucks .. thanx silverwingz but why such a short screen time, eh?

lol... she appeared for like 1 minute in that movie. i watched it and when she appeared, i was like, 'gosh she looks familiar! oh yeah, it's Soo Jung!!' LOL...

but yeah, a VERY VERY MINOR role in Miss Gold Digger. hehehe...

Tonite's the finale for UM ... :tears: gonna miss every one in the cast ...Madame Shim, our Trio... every one.

Guest rzmd56

IT ENDED. T-T sad.. but anyway i love the last episode.

and poor Kibaek, haha...

Anyway, im gonna miss UM so much.

I hope there's a prequel.haha..maybe just one or two..just to see what happens after the honeymoon.

haha

but anyway the news..thanks adikkeluangman.

JOYCE <3 YOU.

Guest puppyiz

^ OMG! QILL , I jst got back frm work ...& i missed the whole LOTS ... going to read up your PM... desperately need spoilerz !!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] The Unstoppable Marriage Ep 138 - Seo Do Young, Park Chae Kyung, Kim Dong Wook, Jung Da Young, Lee Jae Jin, Yuri, Soo Young, Lee Jung, etc [358.7MB]

[HQ] The Unstoppable Marriage Ep 139 - Seo Do Young, Park Chae Kyung, Kim Dong Wook, Jung Da Young, Lee Jae Jin, Yuri, Soo Young, Lee Jung, etc [344.1MB]

[HQ] The Unstoppable Marriage Ep 140 - Seo Do Young, Park Chae Kyung, Kim Dong Wook, Jung Da Young, Lee Jae Jin, Yuri, Soo Young, Lee Jung, etc [372.9MB]

~FINAL~

Guest vhun05

wow what a quick ending. i thought there would be more... i will miss it too even though at the end i wasnt into it as much (dragged on too long).

if there are any specials please keep the thread informed ... thanks!!

UM<3

Guest meluva

i do not like the ending.kinda cheated my feeling. wanted to see more..

maybe there will be episode 141 to round off everything?

argh!!! im disappointed..

Guest puppyiz

Hi meluva

Please I'd like to hear from you more ... what do you mean by being :blink: 'cheated' ?

( Soojeong dint end up with SamBaek ? Hye Joo dint get paired up with Manager Cha ?? CJ dint go with Sang Mi? OMO .. )

I am yet to watch EP140 so, I am getting pretty anxious here.

Will anyone pls share what ever happend to Yi Baek ?? Anything ??

Streaming links: Watch Here

----

Edit :

I got so :fury: when I 1st saw this > click here

the ending was lackluster, it felt like just a normal episode.

the basis of the episode is that miho and the rest of the fam think that she is pregnant. but it doesn't happen, so kibaek plans a trip to make a "honeymoon baby" and then things get out of control. first the parents come along then the brothers and miho's aunt and CJ force their way into the trip. after hearing that the front team gets jealous and the boss invites them and her chef lover. then the night before the trip kibaek is mad that they couldn't go alone and goes to his clinic to rest. in the morning everyone wakes up late and is rushing around while kibaek is still in his office. the are all at the airport rushing to get on the plane and miho realizes that kibaek isn't there. so she calls him and he is still sleeping not knowing what time it is, then he rushes to the airport while everyone else is on the plane which is in flight. while kibaek is trying to book another flight, yibaek finds out that he had kibaek's passport and thats where the episode end. and for the unstoppable minute, while everyone is sleeping on the plane yibaek walks around the cabin and bumps into this girl who looks exactly like soo jung but dorkier.

and thats it.

Archived