[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

Guest grrly

^ yeah, he met his dad at awhile back and took soojung with him. he found and called his dad somehow and bought him a suit and stuff.. it was really sweet and emotional. but they didnt show his dads face lol

anyways i love lee jung!! he is such a charismatic guy and i LOVE the song that he sings. does anyone have the mp3 song version of it instead of the recording? the link somebody gave a few posts back doesnt work >.<

but im still rooting for 300 and soojung <3 i really do hope they get together, i want to see more of them together as an official couple. lol

I thought that wasn't his dad...if I could remember clearly 300 said he was only his dad's friend. He only contacted 300 because he needed money. He said he didn't want to tell 300 over the phone because he wouldn't have agreed to meet with him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovette

yeah! that was his dad's friend. since he heard they were already rich, the friend asked money from 300.

i think 200 is such a romantic guy..

but 300 and SJ is such a great pair.. they like each other yet 300 is holding back his feelings for 200 :(

that's how much he loves his bro.

outside remark:

Da Jung (SJ) looks so much like Lee So Yeon. and in heroine 6 Lee Jung had a crush on LSY. maybe he also has a crush Da Jung for real haha

anyone have the mp3 song version of it instead of the recording? the link somebody gave a few posts back doesnt work >.<

Can you re-check the links in my previous posting . . . I have now included the downloadable link for the MP3

Guest sunah

sub3_top_img_kbscholo.jpg

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 125 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 126 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 127 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 128 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 129 - MU Link

*CB credits to cashewmania

Guest puppyiz

Episode 130

그대만 보며 ( 못말리는결혼 OST )

THIS CUT CONTAINS SPOILERS

puppyizunstoppablemarriqh9.th.jpg puppyizunstoppablemarrirj9.th.jpg puppyizunstoppablemarrigw9.th.jpg

puppyizunstoppablemarrifn9.th.jpg puppyizunstoppablemarrido2.th.jpg

puppyizunstoppablemarridz9.th.jpg puppyizunstoppablemarriys6.th.jpg puppyizunstoppablemarrivm3.th.jpg

Watch : CLICK HERE

0unstoppablemarriageep1ii8.th.jpg 02unstoppablemarriageepab2.th.jpg 04unstoppablemarriageepcy9.th.jpg

puppyiz4unstoppablemarrev1.th.jpg puppyiz3unstoppablemarrui6.th.jpg puppyiz2unstoppablemarrge0.th.jpg

puppyiz1unstoppablemarrum2.th.jpg puppyiz0unstoppablemarrvv3.th.jpg puppyiz5unstoppablemarrcw9.th.jpg

^ clickable thumbnails ^

Credit : Me

EDIT : REPOST FROM LEE JUNG 'S THREAD

Hopes someone kind will assist further translations on the following Korean articles . .. Thank you.

가수 이정, '그대만 보며' 네티즌들 사이에서 뜨거운 인기몰이

2008-05-16 16:55

가수 이정이 부른 애절한 발라드 '그대만 보며'가 네티즌들 사이에서 뜨거운 화제다.

KBS 2TV '못말리는 결혼'에서 왕이백 역으로 출연하고 있는 이정은 지난 4월 9일 방송에서 극중 사랑하는 여인 수정(정다영 분)을 위해 피아노를 배워 노래를 불렀다. 바로 그 노래 제목이 '그대만 보며' 인 것.

'못말리는 결혼' PD에 따르면 "이정이 시트콤을 위해 4개월 전부터 준비했다"며 "방송에서 선보인 곡은 앞으로 이정과 김동욱 그리고 정다영의 멜로부분 테마곡으로 쓰이게 될 예정이다"라고 밝혔다.

한편 이 노래를 접한 네티즌들은 프로그램 게시판에 "제목이 무엇이냐" "너무 좋다" "OST는 언제 발매되냐" 는 등 뜨거운 관심을 보이고 있다.

< 스포츠조선닷컴 인터넷뉴스팀>

News Link : http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...17/85q77126.htm

----

이정, '그대만 보며' 뒤늦게 화제 만발!

가수 이정의 '그대만 보며'라는 곡이 뒤늦게 큰 관심을 모으고 있어 화제다.

지난 9일 KBS 일일 시트콤 '못말리는 결혼'에서 이정은 피나는 노력으로 피아노를 배워 사랑하는 여자 수정(정다영)에게 피아노를 치며 사랑의 노래를 들려준다.

그때 등장한 곡이 바로 '그대만 보며'였던 것.

특히 이곡은 이정이 곡 삽입을 위해 4개월 전부터 준비했던 곡으로, 극중 삼백(김동욱)과의 묘한 삼각관계에 절묘하게 맞아 떨어지며 뒤늦게 네티즌들의 주목을 받고 있다.

이정 '그대만 보며' 노래가 전파를 탄 이후 많은 시청자들은 '노래가 너무 좋아요' '컬러링으로 할 수 있게 해주세요' 등 호평을 쏟아내며 각종 게시판을 달구고 있다.

News link : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

credits : 디지털뉴스팀

20080516113731221h1_120043_0.jpg2008051612012811602_124742_0.jpg

Images credit KBS

Guest sunah

np silverwingz!

awww...puppiz, i like the bts pic of lee jung. he looks so innocent! i just feel so bad for his character because after episode 129....

the heart breaks for him..betrayal from both soojung and sambaek. hiiinnngg....i hope he can have a happy ending somehow!!!

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

I missed the episode Friday.

And on KBS World, it said that Episode 112 aired.

Was that the "Ibaek is out in the rain and confesses to Soojung" episode?

Ah, I tried looking on youtube but I wasn't sure.

Btw.

Thanks for the OST link!

Guest puppyiz

You are most welcomed @ sunah OhGeezeAnhthu s0y0un* htong14 & Everyone browsing this thread.

OhGeezeAnhthu

Episode 115 "Ibaek is out in the rain and confesses to Soojung"

There are a few other caps i posted back @ this thread. Kindly click onto the (red arrow in the box) links to view them :

Episode 116, 117 & 118

Episode 122 ( SamBaek + SooJeong sealing their love in that special Kiss )

Compared to so many eppys from UM..(in my opinion)

Episode 130 is truly THE MOST TOUCHING episode ...the 'runaway' .. the Trio's heartbreaking .. YiBaek's comeback scenes..

Oh! not forgettng the brothers' "man to man" scene...One shouldnt be missing this episode !

Great acting performance from our much loved TRIO (YiBaek+SooJeong+SamBaek) & topped with such beautiful ballad !!

Thanx htong14 ...I cant wait to check out your link !!

EDIT :

htong14 Just came back from watching the CYWORLD link :w00t:

Aah ~ that's 'ChungJae' alright !! I think his name is LeeMinWoo is it ?? :blink:

and "Oo Ri Lee Jung~ie" singing HAN SOOM MAN in NewNonStop5.

Would you mind sharing ur post with the rest of LEE JUNG fans @ his thread ??

Guest babymarzy07

Still, Yibaek FTW!

I cried a river a while ago while watching the scene on the rain..Sorry, KBS World is pretty late.

Anyways.. I will not waiver my stand.. Yibaek should have the happy ending! Ok? -_-

나 도!! omg!! I still root for yibaek. no matter what. i want him happy.

if he like moves out goes away or whatever i can understand that.

I know lots of 300 fans root them and say 200 is bad and should sacrifice.

i dont get it why is it wrong to feel mad.

i think anyone would in the same situation.

especially since he's your brother, they were so close too, since he knows every little thing.

yibaek's felt the middle child syndrome for a while now and he has a hard time

in those stuff.

id feel lots betrayed and also hurt because yeah you two love each other

but behind someone's back it will take a lot to heal that and to be happy for them.

especially from SJ who he trusted and did lots for.. and his brother who he brought up in a way.

i hope the writers get yibaek a good ending where he can find happiness for himself and be at peace.

that's the best yibaek shippers can hope for.. :D

cause i dont SJ would ever find a place for him..

Guest htong14

ok puppyiz!

i posted alot of leejung clips stream at lee jung thread do check it out if u wanna find out more of leejung !

^ me too! i were sj, id be looooong touched by 200. he did so many things juz for her...

Guest amyliaz

Mannn, I'm guessing that SJ goes for 300 in the end? D:

Sigh. I really root for Ibaek. Still am rooting... fruitlessly. Haha.

He's too sweet~

Guest puppyiz

^ 'rooting ... Fruitlessly' ?? hahahaa ~

" YiBaek Shipper " You're not alone coz I am right behind you.. :D

---------

I am currently watching today's eppy live ( for the 1st time ) ..:P

SJ's been absent from work & SamBaek goes to look for SooJeong

he managed to bump into SJ's little brother which leaded

him to SJ's ' Hulk Mother ' (she's so strong ! :D ) ... & finally SooJeong.

Anyways, SamBaek tries to persuade SJ to return to Seoul / work ( but it's not really working) .

OH Gosh~ Unbelievable ! .. what's a SECRET when everyone's buzzing behind YiBaek's Back ??!!

News travelled from the Staffs @ the Hotel ... fr Manager Cha to GiBaek & ChungJae ... GiBaek to Miho ... back to their house .... Madame Shim & also, Mrs Yi (Lee) :o !!

They even commented on his tummy .... :tears: poor YiBaek , what will he do next ?!

Kekeke .. Back @ home YiBaek takes off his shirt and... and... :lol:

SamBaek kidnaps ' Kkami ' ..... you galz have to watch this bit & will love this sweet trick from SamBaek :P .

( Very nice song playing @ the background )

===========

As they say * Love is blind *

Thanx htong14 I'll be there in a jiffy :D

ok puppyiz!

i posted alot of leejung clips stream at lee jung thread do check it out if u wanna find out more of leejung !

^ me too! i were sj, id be looooong touched by 200. he did so many things juz for her...

++++++++

EDIT :

iamrun

Today's episode shown over KBS World was Episode 117 ...

In order to enhance his facial feature (again, for Soojeong), YiBaek went for a facial surgery & need 3 days to recuperate.

He felt blue & was totally upset to miss spending his ' 2Days ' :( quality time with SooJeong.

During the recovering stage YiBaek had his face covered up & Madame Shim calling his 2nd son a 'monster' :angry:

SooJeong, SamBaek, GiBaek Miho & Madame Shim went searching for YiBaek ( umm...more less like a 'hunt' :blink: )

Dealing a tough time with family and friends reactions ...

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/puppyiz/UM117SHOT.jpg

Lee Jung going thru all sorts of challenges in Unstoppable Marriage for his fans.

Guest puppyiz

Repost

LEE JUNG'S SINGLE IS OUT !!

Digital Single/EP

Album Released : 19th May 2008

Title : 그대만 보며 (KBS 일일시트콤 ‘못말리는 결혼’ 삽입곡)

The Cover :

1959641fjq3.jpg

Notes: This EP has only one track.

source : maniadb.com

Archived