[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

Guest kayendkay

hi...can someone plz help me??

i found out that there r more background song for this sitcom..i mean other than recently i n turtle..

da one that ibaek sings while he's learning piano...

or maybe other song plzz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DALAL

Yeah the background songs seems becoming better and better

it would be super if we make like a list

what do you say ?

Guest kayendkay

ok..if there any episode with new background song..list it here ok..

but..we dunno da title right??

so instead of put da title,just put da episode number ok??

Guest jjsweeter0211

:D i just wanna ask if anyone know which episode has the eng sub?? i think i just found sub for 1-12, and then some of other episode but it didn't sub continuosly so i 'm kind of confusing about the storyline . Sometimes they went up from 14 to 30 or sth , etc so ... anyone know is it anywhere available eng sub for whole series???? or some of them still so good to me. I love this series so muchhhhhhhh but i dun understand korean , just a bit so TT it's so difficult for me to watch without sub.

I would so appreciate if anyone let me know about it.

Thanks a bunch.

Keep it up

~~ :D

Guest kayendkay

hi jjsweeter...i think there is no eng sub for this sitcom other than episodes that u mentioned...i've been searching bout it n i dun found anything..did u search it at d-addict??da subbing team is quite slow..so u have to wait for it...now i'm waiting to watch episode 122 at kbs...

Guest puppyiz

da subbing team is quite slow..

^ Ppl please be a little more patient / considerate .. subbing is no easy task & is extremely time consuming..

Does anyone know if today's Ep122 on KBS World, had been postponed ?

I can imagine all the wait & excitement.

Guest kayendkay

thats why i ask her to wait...i'm subbing some of my videos..so i know how hard da subbing team work...

kbs channel is kinda weird...sometimes they aired some shows without following da schedule...when it shud be aired at 3 they aired it at 2.30..

it happened a lot..so everytime i want to watch my fav show,i look fisrt da schedule...

Guest silverwingz

Ppl please be a little more patient / considerate .. subbing is no easy task & is extremely time consuming..

thank you!! at least someone understands...

anyway, in case you haven't been to the d-addicts subs page for this sitcom,

MYSOJU has got uploads of our subs, so we're not going to release anything until they take it down.

Guest puppyiz

*waves* silverwingz keep up the great work & live the passion !

MYSOJU had def. & repeatedly outdone it again ( where's my fly swatter? ) ... leaving the sub team no other options...bleh ~

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I just started to watch this drama. It looks really good. All the cast for this drama is new to me, except the actress playing the mom. I saw her in the movie version which i liked. I have a feeling that i will like the drama better.

I read some where that there are 125 episodes in total is that still true? I know sometimes if it is a hit they extend the number of episodes. :lol:

Guest silverwingz

^ it has already passes 125 episodes. it's currently on a hundred a thirty something... but apparently it's going to end at 140 episodes.

so not long to go!

Guest meluva

there is no 122 today in spore!!!!

i was anticipating for UM but i was disappointed when it aired a documentary.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Is the drama filmed in front of a live audience?... cause there always periods of laughing... (which to me gets annoying) Most of the daily kdrama i've watched aren't filmed in front of a live audience.

T___________T ep122 isnt aired today on KBSWorld???

there is no 122 today in spore!!!!

i was anticipating for UM but i was disappointed when it aired a documentary.

Apparently, KBS World rescheduled some of their programs. Today you can watch it again, same time.

I too was surprised to learn there's no UM yesterday. So I checked it out on the schedule and that's how

I found out.. I wonder why though. T.T

Guest meluva

Apparently, KBS World rescheduled some of their programs. Today you can watch it again, same time.

I too was surprised to learn there's no UM yesterday. So I checked it out on the schedule and that's how

I found out.. I wonder why though. T.T

hmm.. but tml will air 123 instead of 122.. this is saddening!!

Guest puppyiz

hmm.. but tml will air 123 instead of 122.. this is saddening!!

How ..Wha... they....it .. This ...*&&%$slk * AAaaRRGh ! *((o_O)) *

Gosh... you mean that's IT :blink: ??

Oh NooOOO .. dont believe this is happening !

What a torture from KBS World .. we need to watch this most important Eppy 122 !!

Gosh ... this is sooo unfair !! We need more justice !!

Archived