[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

Guest amyliaz

Oh gosh, today's episode on KBS world made me cry. T__________T

Ibaek-yah.... -hugs so tight-

D:

Anyway, anyone knows the sad song at the end of the episode? It's so nice but I can't seem to find it. D:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DALAL

Oh My God :tears: I've forgut to record todays ep :tears: .. oh no its the famus 120

hhhhh I have to download it now :tears: what can I do :crazy::D:tears:

Guest puppyiz

Reunion : Club 'GUWANGCHA' :lol:

It was soo ~ dramatic :P .. these 3 muskeeteers really cracks me up :lol:

gwc1qp7.jpggwc2kl0.jpg

Oh gosh, today's episode on KBS world made me cry. T__________T

Umm .. I am lost :unsure: ... mind telling which eppy was it as shown over @ Singapore today ?

Guest classychic

sambaek and soojeong are so cute!

sambaek was totally clueless and know he knows how soojeong feels.

I hope ibaek find his own happiness,he a good guy but it would be weird if soojeong would go to him in the end when the writers are putting in so much time to build sambaek and soojeong's storyline.

Guest meluva

Reunion : Club 'GUWANGCHA' :lol:

It was soo ~ dramatic :P .. these 3 muskeeteers really cracks me up :lol:

gwc1qp7.jpggwc2kl0.jpg

Umm .. I am lost :unsure: ... mind telling which eppy was it as shown over @ Singapore today ?

episode 120 is shown today in Spore=)

Guest hafi

^Yeah,the GUWANGCHA club member really hilarious... :lol:

The 3 women beside them really like a mother who needs to control with whom their child should be friends with.If not,later on their child will turn into a bad child... :lol::D

Looks like these 3 muskeeteers bond will replace Sambaek-SJ-Ibaek relationship for a while since they had to deal with their love conflict right now...

Guest Heroine.Mei

omg i love this series! haha.. i started watching it because of jaejing =] but i haven't seen him lately cuz he's busy...

and im only at epi 58 cuz that's the epi that chinese subs are up to... but hopefully they're gonna sub the rest soon ^_^

seems sooo interesting from the pics!! >_< how many episodes does it have..? 150?

Guest meluva

omg i love this series! haha.. i started watching it because of jaejing =] but i haven't seen him lately cuz he's busy...

and im only at epi 58 cuz that's the epi that chinese subs are up to... but hopefully they're gonna sub the rest soon ^_^

seems sooo interesting from the pics!! >_< how many episodes does it have..? 150?

hmmm.. not that sure but prolly ard 140-ish episodes.

Guest twopiece

sub3_top_img_kbscholo.jpg

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 131 - MU Link

[HQ Ental] Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 132 - MU Link

*CB credits to cashewmania

Thx for the MU links, you are the best!!

Guest htong14

puppyiz -omg ur frm spore too? hahaha

erm ive lost track of the epis in korea, may i ask wad epi is korea showing now?

Guest puppyiz

I got bit lost when you exclaimed yibaek's name in your early post.

erm ive lost track of the epis in korea, may i ask wad epi is korea showing now?

:P

Current episode (Friday 23rd,May) aired in S.Korea : EP.135 ...it's been of a little dragged.

Our fav. Trio-lovebugs seemed to be off the topic :(

(Somthing must be wrong with my eyes ??? Miho seems to have lost a bit of her chubbiness.)

Ep. 134

Caps on YIBAEK

YiBaek's alone watching this movie on the TV ( hehe~ i see KSW + KHN) ...then he yawned, sniffed.. whle wiping his tears...

134miho1hc2.jpg

this lucky lady has got not only 1 but TWO hands on Jung~ie 's shoulder !! :wacko:

YiBaek's 'grown-up' ever since his recent heartbreak...

Madame Shim (as usual) would make fun of him & he seemed to be upset & left the table.

134csf3.jpg

^ The karaoke set was on ... YiBaek grabs the mic & started to sing.... (soothing our hearts )

All of a sudden YiBaek seems to be in demand...

GiBaek drags YiBaek out from his bed ... his mom too wants to hear his son sing !!

134evg5.jpg

[^ *OMO ! Is that another new Ballad ?? Weee ~ LEE JUNG~ ie show us more of your stuff !! * ]

( poor baby ) his voice became hoarse by the end of the day.

Ok Hee heard from her GoMoo that YiBaek just had a 'concert' .. & insist that he sings for her ..

YIBAEK : "... and Ok Hee was her name ..." :D

134endzm5.jpg

Ep134 ends here.. :lol:

Guest puppyiz

Caps on SamBaek

I kinda emphatize with Sambaek ... deep down in him he seemed distraught.

[ He thinks he is seeing his 'heong' (or was it really him??) .... this is so unlike the ole SamBaek we used to know. ]

at the theatres ...

134acg5.jpg

while sending SJ home ...

134bbm9.jpg

At school...

134fod8.jpg

134ggoo8.jpg

the song playing during this scene is so loveely...

Download link thanx to skyeler

Guest Heroine.Mei

^ you're right... from the pictures her cheeks do look thinner. maybe she's losing her baby fat? or just lost weight in general... i'm not surprised since a lot of korean celebrities try to be as thin as possible

Guest puppyiz

^ Much appreciated for the 2nd opinion... during the times when she was looking kinda chubby, she really looked like my own Sis-In-Law.

Here are more caps ~

( These 2 lovebirds are soo mushy ... )

Episode 135

MiHo & GiBaek's 1st experience being away from each other .

GiBaek crept home just to be with his lovey-dovey MiHo..:P

mihogbaek135.jpg

Early next morning, while in MiHo's room ...

"OhMyGod.. What's this ??!! " I think that's what Madame Shim said when she exclaimed with surprise.

( Delayed reaction from the couple )

GiBaek got up & rushed out the door upon realising he's going to be late for his Seminar.

( I love this one bit .. YiBaek pretends to be the 'beater ' SamBaek pretended to shake like the 'GONG' :lol: Madame Shim stare at them in awe :lol: )

Love sick : MiHo so deeply affected heart, mind & soul

(YiBaek tries ways to cheer his 'hyeongsoon' by bringing her back to her daddy's)

135c.jpg

Mr. Gu + HyeJoo offers YiBaek to stay for dinner ... upon leaving YiBaek sort of looked back.

( only if SJ would ask I bet he will def. change his mind )

135d.jpg

Miho's emotion is imbalance when everything seems meaningless, don't feel like working...

MiHo misses GiBaek ever so dearly ... hahahaa ~ his socks !!

135e.jpg

No appetite for food...

135f.jpg

Guest puppyiz

Remember...Love has magic and can be a miracle :P

135g1.jpg

135f2.jpg

135f3.jpg

:lol:

Download link: many Thanx to skyeler

* ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, EVERYBODY ! *

Guest bahwoo

Could anyone tell me where i can download eps 122 with eng subs?

I kind of miss it when it's showing to tv.,

Thanks !

Guest ryklle

wow! thanks for the lee jung digital album link! :D I love YB!!!

can somebody tell me what's the title of the song that is always been played whenever there's a sad scene of the YB-SJ-SB love story? and where I can download it? :unsure: I can't seem to hear it in the OST album.. :unsure:

thanks!!

Guest aimrun

omg i watched epi 122 just for fun on utube eventho kbsworld havent aired it yet n now i wanna watch it!!!!

i missed epi 121 yesterday due to a wedding..but i didnt miss much!^.^

Archived