[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

oh gosh! one question. you know how Mrs. Shim has two people sitting right outside the office as her personal assistants? the man and the lady. and if my eyes aren't seeing things..OMG THAT GUY IS SO DARN HOT 8Dv

anyone knows about him? heheheh! 8Dv

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puppyiz

omg... i totally understand yibaek though..

i still root for yibaek..

naturally id feel bad cause he was always spilling his guts to sambaek

and it had to turn out this way..

as unfortunate as it is..

btw, anyone know the title of the song lee jung was praticing on the piano?

is there like an mp3 version?

he's playing the piano right?^^

Marz Yibaek has changed (or rather I shoud say..'improved' ) so much since the day he fell in love with SJ.. i admire his guts. Why are they always teasing him for being 'dumb' :excl: :fury:

The ' confession scene in the rain ' -

I have this clip to share, but i dono how to cut out the song fr you. :sweatingbullets:

Oh God what a situation we are in

Some of us want Her to be with 200

and the other Some :wacko: want Her to end up with 300

But I'm sure all of us will be happy somehow if this case ends with the least bad feelings btween the two brothers

it will hurt us if the writer didnt solve this mater in the end

and I really hope that this is NOT the last story in this sitcom

I meen of corse we'd LOVE to see the both bros happy at the end

But it will be very nice if we got to see the end of Goo Jong Jae (Park Jin Woo) and Park Sang Mi (Han Tae Yoon)

or even the ending Cha Joon Ho (Kim Jung Wook) and Mihos' Untie

I really cant deside which one to choze to end up with Jung Soo

Love both of them too much .. so I cant :crazy: really

Hi there!

I do agree with what you are saying . ....doubt SooJeong would be happy if she ends up with either YiBaek or Sam Baek...

( neither of the brothers would be happy ) this especially break up both the relationship ... which i really hate to see. :(

I dont mean to make it sound bad on SooJeong ... I so love her character (even when she's so HULK - like :w00t: ).

*sighs* Do wish they all three can continue being best of friends jst like the way they used to be.

I know jst that this sort of things just happened .. I can only blame the love angle who already made things go bad for our lovely ' Trio '.

( I cried again after watching today's eppy @ KBSWorld ) ..my poor YiBaek he's so noble & has such a big heart :(

EDIT:

Yibaek's first sign of commitment. At the phone booth ...

SJ admits she has been secretly admiring 'someone'..... i felt so heartbroken-names.gif seeing YiBaek's expression at that time.

I am sure that instantly left a scar ....nevertheless, YiBaek knows that the love he gave is the love he may never gain..

instead, he held on & continue to say that he will journey this through with her be by her side.

Should 'he' be giving her her a bad time, YiBaek will b there to make her smile.

Will he ever have that 'Special Place' in SJ's heart ??

Guest hieu

on kbs, there is the preview but i don't understand korean but i try and i still can't figure it out.

But for sure in ep130 that talked about 200/300!!!

can't wait until the weekend to watch epi 130!!!

Guest rzmd56

Hhaa...Im so happy its already ep.130 which is todayy!! Yea.. Hope 130 has something about the trio.

*sigh*..

Will he ever have that 'Special Place' in SJ's heart ??

good question, id say im sure In sj's heart, Yibaek is already special. If not love then might be a special oppa.

I hope its love though =P

aha...

:sweatingbullets:

watch the preview for todays episode here:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/nowedding/view/preview/index.html

Argghhh..XD

Guest babymarzy07

Marz Yibaek has changed (or rather I shoud say..'improved' ) so much since the day he fell in love with SJ.. i admire his guts. Why are they always teasing him for being 'dumb' :excl: :fury:

The ' confession scene in the rain ' -

I have this clip to share, but i dono how to cut out the song fr you. :sweatingbullets:

yeah i felt that changed in him too..

he is striving to be better..

wanting to learn and be someone who they would admire rather than put down..

ahhh really?

hmmm i think the clip is ok..

i wanted to hear the full song

i hope it gets released..

i like it..

how yibaek was learning the piano too..

and i agree that scene was just... so touching..

yibaek is a nice guy..

maybe him being clumsy at times may not show that..

i just wish all of them will be happier again..

maybe not as lovers but as best friends..

its also not nice to see yibaek and sambaek fight..

Guest Screen Name

Q. Where can I find the Original Sound Track of Lee Jung(E Baek)'s song?

이정 - 그대만보며 (못말리는결혼 OST)

I know that this site has it in Flash Macromedia http://blog.daum.net/adk9799/3937672, but I want the actual .mp3 file not the .swf file.

I also know that he wrote the lyrics, made the music, and sang it himself.

Here's the lyrics:

나를 봐요 내말을 들어요

그누구보다 더 그댈 사랑했잖아요

오랜시간 함께 했던 우리

내 자신 보다 더 그댈 사랑한 나인데

이렇게 나 보내기는 싫어요

오직 단 한사람 정말로 소중한 사람

그대만 보며 울고 웃던 나날들

가슴 뛰던 그날 숨막히던 그때s

붙잡고 싶지만

이제는 다 잊어야 해요 나 눈을 감아요

사랑이 아파요

가슴이 시려서

내 사랑이 그댈 떠나가게 했나요

흐르는 내 눈물 채 마르기 전에

또 쏟아내지만

그대를 다 잊어야 해요

나 눈을 감아요

사랑이 아파요

가슴이 시려서

나 그대만 보면

Guest ovette

i havent posted much in this thread, but im watching this through KBSW.

lol i was rooting for 300 even before SJ has realized that she had feelings for him. i felt the chemistry when they were taking pictures in the photo booth.

i also want development on Jong Jae and Sang Mi. they're a cute couple :P

Guest ovette

^

lol that was sweet of ibaek though... aww.. just like the love actually :P

my heart broke when there were saranghae's written at the last 3 posters.. the message was really sincere and romantic!

Guest hieu

epi 129 was pretty sad in the end...

want to see more about 300 / sj

and GuWanCha club is just so funny.

Wish that i could understand more korean.

Guest teddybearluver94

i think sj should end up with 300 because they love each other. yes, 200 is a sweet guy and he's trying really hard to get sj but the main point is that 200 loves sj but sj doesn't like him in that way. sj loves 300 and he loves her back. i'm not really liking 200 so much anymore because he's getting mad at 300 for not telling him that he liked sj but i don't understand y he's getting so mad! i mean yes i guess it's obvious he feels betrayed a little but 300 didn't do it for that purpose. he hid his feeling for sj for the longest of time for his hyung and 200 didn't have a clue about that. i think that 300 deserves to be with sj for all he's done to help his hyung. i am happie that 200 FINALLY found out that 300 and sj love each other AND i want him to be there to support them. i want 200 to put his feelings for sj aside so that SJ can be happy and so can 300.

Guest alzaimh90

i agree completely! 300 has sacrificed way more than enough. it's time 200 did too!

lol

i'm a bit harsh.

but it's not fair for 300 not to be happpy just so 200 can.

if anyone deserves to be happy its 300, for all he had to go through.

200 is just too innocent. he needs this heartbreak to mature and find someone who loves him later on

i've loved 300/sj since the very beginning, when we first saw sj's hulkness and 300 loved it.

Q. Where can I find the Original Sound Track of Lee Jung(E Baek)'s song?

이정 - 그대만보며 (못말리는결혼 OST)

I know that this site has it in Flash Macromedia http://blog.daum.net/adk9799/3937672, but I want the actual .mp3 file not the .swf file.

I also know that he wrote the lyrics, made the music, and sang it himself.

is this the version you wanted . .

To Listen - MP3

To Download - MP3

If the above links don't lead you directly to it, just go to this Search Webpage and click on the first blue link "이정 - 그대만 보며 (못말리는결혼ost) 2008.05.15" from "http://cafe.daum.net/LoveKOREA".

what's the song they play in the current preview? thanks!

If you are referring to Ep 131, it is Epik High's "One"

just curious, does anyone have full list of OST for downloads? I think there are 9 if not more by now. The front page for this thread has just 2 songs. Thanks

You'll probably find it in this posting

Guest Anri Lin

The only reason I started watching this sitcom was because of JaeJinnie, hehe.. but then it got interesting.

I don't really care for the first brother and the girl.. but Yuri and SooYoung and JaeJin and the second and third brother's mostly.

The mother's way of speech is so funny, haha..

Guest s0y0un*

^ yeah, he met his dad at awhile back and took soojung with him. he found and called his dad somehow and bought him a suit and stuff.. it was really sweet and emotional. but they didnt show his dads face lol

anyways i love lee jung!! he is such a charismatic guy and i LOVE the song that he sings. does anyone have the mp3 song version of it instead of the recording? the link somebody gave a few posts back doesnt work >.<

but im still rooting for 300 and soojung <3 i really do hope they get together, i want to see more of them together as an official couple. lol

Archived