Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes there is part 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 currently And The author is currently in the process of writing Part 8 but she numbered it differently, example our Part 8 - is actually her part 10 The reason why i number myself is so that there is no confusion, because right now i am only translating Grassland reunion portion. I guess there are some parts that she wrote for stuffs in between the Drama , before the Grassland reunion but i can't find them yet.
  3. Can you get Viki? It's available on Viki What country are you in? In California (U.S.) it is available on Netflix. I see it listed. It's also available on Hulu.
  4. I agree with you that RYW should not be killed. I have so many plot point from the last 4 eps that I have questions about, better not start it again, I think my blood pressure will go up just thinking about it. I wish they have something like Game of Thrones this last season. At the end of the episodes where the creators come out and explain why they shoot a scene a certain way, that would be so good. I mean I might still disagree with their explanation but at least I know where they're coming from.
  5. Yes Kim Ban-di also wrote the excellent Angry Mom, which IMO is a lot darker than Awl (and probably Special Labour Inspector). In fact I'm watching SLI only because I love Angry Mom and think Kim Ban-di is one of the best K-drama writers working at the moment. She did not write Missing 9, though. The person that Angry Mom and Missing 9 have in common is the director Choi Byung-gil, not the writer.
  6. OMG 2 more days to go!!! Old is Gold Lmao lets turn the lights on Aww the way she smiles at him Ctto
  7. And now they eating each other, Friendship in YG world. I bet Wookie also aware of this clans, better run away as far as possible. https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/04/naver-seungris-prostitution-suspicions.html?m=1 @dolleyWe need to pay extra attention on this suddenly florist and stylist. Both know so well the history of Donghey. Even that wedding planner, said, how lovely Donghey were, so full of love, that makes her posted pic from 5 years ago. @bogs_0712I saw Incheon airport service commented in DH's IG. Everytime he posted a comment, DH always oversea honeymoon or vacation.
  8. 190423 KBS Drama / Dongwan's VLIVE update. https://www.vlive.tv/video/125098
  9. I felt so bad for the poor kid. Still can't make out whether LSK's role is small or substantial. Changing topic, have you been able to find a way to watch PMC and Bad Police yet?
  10. I thought MYR mentioned about protecting the hospital with her daughter? It's not about the inheritance after all or have I misread the subtitles or the intention? I'm was cracking up in the latest episode when Prosecutor Jung mentioned to Director Seon about the doctors running around with their syringes when they want to find out something.... which was exactly my sentiment of the show! Lol If Prosecutor Jung is going to be Miner of the Year, the syringes is going to be weapon of the year!
  11. It seems the FL, is a gymnast. Wow!! There is a video uploaded on weibo of her various performances. She is excellent!!!! Omg!!! The next week preview is lovely!!! My heart is going dugun dugun after watching it. This couple is so sweet!!!!! Cr: as tagged BTS. Certain: as tagged
  12. Cheer up guys as long as there's no dating scandal with other people we've got the chance hehe... Honesty I have high hopes with this two ending up together kkkk... I love the fact that they go out together with friends without camera and where they can talk and can be themselves ... I love what I see when they are together, they are just so comfortable with each other and I love how happy they are with each other's company
  13. as some of you might not know, this girl has been in Payday 2 for a long long time, before dropping it and moving to Overwatch, now that would be another story lol, as some of you might know this movie in Hong Kong is under Intercontinental Hong Kong, thank you to Yan for sending me the movie information to share with you all. Synopsis: Super-Assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run after killing a member of the international assassin's guild, and with a $14 million price tag on his head - he is the target of hit men and women everywhere. Release Date: 16 May, 2019 Cast: Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Anjelica Huston, Ian McShane Director: Chad Stahelski Rating: III Running Time: 122mins Language: English (Chinese Subtitles) Genre: Action Trailer 1 : now i have not seen the movie yet and I want to update everyone about this movie since I am very interested on this movie, i'll buy the ticket and find some time to see the movie ASAP for now enjoy the update news.
  14. [Schedule] Come n Meet your Dream Boys & Girl on "Kazz Awards 2019 13th anniversary" - Fluke Choot Beer Ellfa Anna - 8 May 2019 6.00PM -10.00PM - Bcc hall Central plaza ladpraoLet's cheer up for your favorite actor and artist in the #kazzawards2019 event. 13th anniversary of Kazz Magazine.
  15. I was just rewatching TYH, and I realized that the kiss between Jang Ki-yong and YIN in the first episode was a fake kiss. My delulu mind then thought, "Wae? Did someone not give his approval for a real one?" I mean, considering all the smooches we got from our leads, right? Please pardon my delulu mind.
  16. He does!!!! Just more baby faced and skinnier. Sometimes I think he’s more suited playing a highschool kid than college guy
  17. I know right. She didnt dress for the occasion at all. Maybe its a part of a disguise? She might have scraped herself somewhere. And that coat is very familiar
  18. Somehow i need more fluffy sweet kisses from them honestly..six kisses are not enough (plus 1 in jinshim's imagination, and 1 is failed).. poor PD nim wasted their fluffy lips indeed! Even after Jungrokie already had lipbalm. He definitely prepared for many sweet kisses too. *pardon me from being byuntae * Just keep it up offscreen secretly lovey dovey
  1. Load more activity

Announcements