All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ugawga party too♪ Special feature on Park Hyungsik's couple chemistry and bromance! Park Hyung Sik, a former K-Pop idol ZE:A actor, has appeared in many popular Korean dramas and is gaining popularity for his stable acting skills . This time, we will feature a drama featuring Korean actor Park Hyung-sik, who is currently on a roll, including his couple chemistry with the lead actress and his bromance with the male actor . 〇Profile Photo source: pandstudio_officia official Instagram Name: Park Hyung-sik (박형식) Date of birth: November 16, 1991 Birthplace: Yongin, Gyeonggi-do Height: 185cm Blood type: AB type Alma mater: Digital Seoul Culture and Arts University, Department of Global Management Agency: P&Studio (as of November 2023) 〇tvN drama “Doctor Slump” (2024) Park Hyung Sik × Park Shin Hye "Doctor Slump" was the first co-star in about 10 years since the blockbuster drama "The Heirs" aired in 2013, and was attracting attention even before it aired. Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official poster In the beginning and flashback scenes of the movie, her high school days are depicted, and you can't believe it's been 10 years since ``The Heirs'', and you'll be glued to her fresh uniform appearance! Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website One of the highlights is how the two, who were rivals in high school, hit it off over time and their relationship changes. Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website On Instagram, they upload behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot, and it's heartwarming to see how close the two of them are even in their private lives. Photo source: Park Shin Hye official Instagram [Korean Drama Pickup] See the synopsis and character details of “Doctor Slump” 👉https://koari.net/attention/116255/…
  3. This fits the bill if you are a connoisseur of Makjang daily dramas. All the necessary tropes were at play. A secret plot that cleanses the sins of the mother. Birth secret. Memory loss. Slapping, loads of slapping--actually a bit too much, but it was comical. Dopey first husband and his greedy mother get hammered by karma. Falling off cliffs, getting hit by cars, paralysis, secret recipes, stupid counterplots with women impersonating men... the list is endless. My favorite character is Se Ra's mother. She was a true Makjang character, even after her death in prison. Wonder what is next at this time slot? (Please don't torture yourself thinking there are actual writers for this genre, what you have is a formula, a small apartment and lots of soju and ramen)
  4. MBC’s “Chief Detective 1958” is heading into the second half of its run at the top of its time slot! On May 3, the new “Chief Inspector” prequel starring Lee Je Hoon wrapped up its first half on strong viewership ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Chief Detective 1958” scored an average… Continue reading “Chief Detective 1958” Wraps Up 1st Half On No. 1 Ratings The post “Chief Detective 1958” Wraps Up 1st Half On No. 1 Ratings first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  5. Today
  6. As someone who dropped this somewhere around episode 90-ish (I can't remember), I don't have too much to say. I feel like the drama was hurt by the extension a lot, it was unnecessary. I will say that the acting was great on all fronts. As for the characters, DJ had SO much potential and it just... fizzled out. She could've been way more vicious than she was. SR was an amazing villain, so was WJG. Jeon No-Min did an amazing job playing him. I don't think I've ever seen him play a villain. I liked Bo-Bae, and I wonder what happened to Noel? Yo-Han... I actually liked him at first when he was determined to avenge his father- then he basically ruined DJ's revenge. Terrible. And I feel like he and DJ didn't have much chemistry. Ji-Hoon was more compelling as a character, he got his karma. SR's mom? Trash. SC's mom, also trash. SC also had potential, he was wasted. Secretary Yang was the MVP of the show. As for the kids, this is one of the few shows where I actually enjoyed their presence. Poor SY, and I'm happy Anna got her happy ending. I did wanna see her adoptive mom, though. DS should've stuck around longer (I love Ahn Nae-Sang.) And whatever happened to SR's uncle? I liked the ending, especially for SR and JG, it suited them. My overall rating: 6/10. This is one of the better daily dramas in recent years, it's not a favorite of mine, though. And I'm glad that MBC dailies are improving. But I wouldn't rewatch this one. I'll be watching the next one, The Brave Yong Soo-Jung. See you there, chingus!
  7. I just saw this episode with subs and honestly, Monday afternoon cannot come fast enough for me. WTF at SJ just taking being hit with eggs and flour? And she was supposed to do a special episode on her show about her side. Why go out there? and NY totally knew that PD was filming her begging SJ on the rooftop, hence her faking her suicide attempt. But Monday is probably more of her nastiness.
  8. Yesterday
  9. 23 05 30 Song Qian second look at the Harper’s Bazaar Icons Annual Party
  10. "Kisah untuk Geri" adalah sebuah drama Indonesia tahun 2021. Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, kunjungi situs web InShot:https://inshotproin.com/.
  11. To be fair... AN's kid actress is 7 years old and she was playing a 4 year old after the first time jump.
  12. TXT has kick-started their world tour by making a meaningful new promise with their fans MOA! On May 3, TXT heralded the start of their third world tour “ACT : PROMISE,” gifting the first of three unforgettable nights to MOA at KSPO Dome in Seoul, boasting a 360-degree circular main stage. TXT signaled the start… Continue reading Exclusive: TXT Heralds The Start Of 3rd World Tour “ACT : PROMISE” With Ethereal Performances And New Narratives The post Exclusive: TXT Heralds The Start Of 3rd World Tour “ACT : PROMISE” With Ethereal Performances And New Narratives first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  13. May 3, 2024 Lee Byung Hun IG Update: He just said, “Keep guessing where I am heading to.” 😭 There was this one speculation where people assumed he was heading to the 25th Jeonju International Film festival, where some BH artists are attending and participating in it, but he was neither in the list of attendees shared by BH IG nor was he seen anywhere in red carpet and the show itself. So it’s a mystery now…. He could just be in Japan attending some private event or a wedding and just felt like sharing his beautiful face quietly lol. MJBH Update!! LBH and LMJ are attending upcoming 60th Baeksang Arts Awards as a nominee and a presenter respectively. Time will tell whether they’ll share the red carpet and pose together for pics, but the news of them being together in the same place is creating o much buzz already as it is said would be a highlight of this awards. It’s next Tuesday…. Really cant wait! ♥️
  14. I saw this very sad, old Reddit story shared again while taking a peek at FB. 😔 There are no words. ×÷=×÷=×÷=×÷=× ctto Happy weekend! 160
  15. [WayV Road] Doodle Master HENDERY🎨 | Chapter 1 : Embarrassing moment of your life 240503 nctwishofficial Twitter Update 240503 RIKU Weverse Update 240503 RYO Weverse Update 240503 SION Weverse Update
  16. So wet and gusty! Like this: But it was super fun, as we had planned this with friends a couple weeks ago and we didn't let the weather deter us. Definitely needed some tea and coffee in a cafe afterward though. What's everyone up to this weekend? 162
  17. Beats me. Probably doing a favour for his friend who is hosting and they appeared together in that stunt show. Could also be his sense of humour and there is actually something in the works but probs not on that scale. Or worse case scenario he's so bored that he's just doing variety for the sake of it I should add this makes him rather endearing to me - I like his unfazed attitude and that he doesn't take himself too seriously (happy to be the butt of his own jokes)
  18. 아이와 나의 바다 - 도영 (DOYOUNG) [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240503 방송 [세로] 도영 (DOYOUNG) - 눈의 꽃 (드라마 <미안하다, 사랑한다> OST) [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240428 방송 반딧불 (Little Light) - 도영 (DOYOUNG) [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240503 방송 도영이 바나나를 먹는 장면을 목격한 지코? +재연🍌 귀여움 폭발 모먼트..★ [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240503 방송 https://youtu.be/LcUZ3Sxe3mE 도영이 옆 학교 축제에 초대받아 주로 불렀던 노래..! 도영이 부르는 눈의 꽃♪ [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240503 방송 https://youtu.be/qGf-Bhxw23E [세로] 도영 (DOYOUNG) - 아이와 나의 바다 [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240428 방송 https://youtu.be/P72LUpyDEzA [세로] 도영 (DOYOUNG) - 반딧불 (Little Light) [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240428 방송 https://youtu.be/lsTz9L2pRg0 ‘급 혈육 모드’ 공명X도영, 서로를 향한 따듯한 응원의 한마디..! (안 쳐다보며) [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240503 방송 https://youtu.be/TA2N4qwEPCw [가로] 도영(DOYOUNG) - 반딧불 (Little Light) [더 시즌즈-지코의 아티스트] | KBS 240428 방송 https://youtu.be/ZgESdiA_Oek
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..