All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @maribella ~ overall it was interesting drama enough to keep watching but not good enough to remember. also agree with you that veil drama was far more entertaining. I am sure that I will have no idea what the plot of this drama is if you ask me in a few weeks. like others, my rating is 5.5. basically it was average drama but there were moments where it was really well done. @liyahsbutterfly -- agree with you the music was really good in this drama. one reason, I was also thinking of rating it 6 but then the leads were so meh that I settled on 5.5. especially in the emotional scenes, the music, the cinematography was really top class @UnniSarah ~ I did like the characterization of the villains. for me, serin didn't really get any reaction with me even though I felt the actress did her best and understood her character. just like her parents, she was perennially jealous and blamed others for her misery. so while her graph was well-written, it was just meh for me to watch. I thought Wang Je Guk was the more interesting villain -- smart, conniving and totally shamelessly entitled. he didn't have any moral compass at all. his strongest scenes though with ji hoon -- both the actors chewed out the scenes in their confrontations. there was so much emotion there. in contrast his fight scenes with yohan was so meh. so I liked that both these villains got killed off. he would have never jumped and neither would he have repented in jail. serin on the other hand was backed into a corner and she couldn't face the mirror -- so it made sense that she would indeed jump and also take chairman along for the ride. as for noel touching his hand, it actually made sense to me. these two had a very dysfunctional toxic relationship for years. she fought with dajung for him. as she kept pealing back the layers, she found him a more horrible person but if you saw their fights, it was filled with tears. she didn't hate him as much as she was horrified by who he was. ultimately, they did love each other in a way and those feelings cannot be switched off just like that. her working in the restaurant made no sense. why doesn't she go back to her job as wedding designer??? I liked how they wrapped up for sang cheol, his mom and ji hoon. also serin's mom going mad was the right ending. so final episode in many ways was one of the strongest episode after the extension.. the leads were basically meh. no chemistry and you are supposed to feel bad but nothing. I thought yohan had more good scenes with jihoon.
  3. @partyon next Week is EUROVISION Week. 154
  4. Root canal treatment in Scarborough is a common dental procedure aimed at saving a tooth that has become infected or severely decayed. The procedure involves removing the damaged or infected pulp from the tooth, cleaning and disinfecting the root canals, and then filling and sealing them to prevent further infection. This treatment is essential for relieving pain and restoring the tooth's function and appearance. It is typically performed by a dentist or endodontist under local anesthesia to ensure patient comfort. With proper care, a tooth that has undergone root canal treatment in Scarborough can last a lifetime, preserving the natural tooth and preventing the need for extraction.
  5. @partyon ~ apparently there is something known as Keanu Reeves love scam. can't believe people fall for this - facepalm. even when his PR has confirmed the actor has no social media on online presence.... https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/keanu-reeves-scam-colorado-woman-latest-victim-online-dating/ 156
  6. @Biology Lesson yikes I saw some news items on X but those are usually clickbait and not reputable sources in general Why he did it, we will never know. I've always suspected he's going through some type of midlife crisis. Maybe he needs some time off in Canada with the wife and kids...ah but he has a fanmeet soon (if I'm not mistaken he has two in Japan this year)
  7. Today
  8. Caucasian oppa? This is the first time I see this term being used on this thread Question: is Keanu Reeves a Caucasian Oppa? He's my Ultimate Oppa but he has an exotic look and I don't know if he counts as a Caucasian oppa? 154
  9. I was reading someone’s recap and she wrote about season 2. I really hope not, will not watch. I haven’t found any part 2 that I like as much as part 1, even when it was planned. Example the escape show is so strange or should I say weird. Just dropping on the recaps occasionally. The Glory was as good as part one but it was taped as one show and televised in two parts, I had read someone said. Not others. Taxi, Ardath Chronicles, Alchemy if souls … Didn’t like at all.
  10. I think the bedroom is from her SC marriage. I can’t remember the living room. No wonder the actors always sat together facing one side. The cameras were there. If outdoors, they might sit around a table. I see KSR getting to lead a show. I found her overacting in some scenes but a good director would correct that. Now for Oh, she was interesting as the antagonist, but maybe that was the story and also director? Not sure if I want to see more of her. I quite like DJ when she confronted KSR at the end. You killed my dad, pay up, and she stuck to it. I did FFW a bit. Amazing, she called the police. If I had watched more than one episode my need to know the ending struck and I kept going back.
  11. Happy Star Wars Day! from my Caucasian oppa hehe -2
  12. Seo Yi-ra appears in drama ‘Connection’ Actress Seo Yi-ra appears for the first time in a public broadcast drama with ‘Connection’. Her agency Y1 Entertainment announced on the May2nd, “Seo Yi-ra will appear in SBS’ new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Connection.’” SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Connection' (written by Lee Hyeon, directed by Kim Moon-kyo) is about an ace detective from the drug team who was forcibly addicted to drugs by someone, and uses the death of his friend as a clue to uncover the full story of the connection and the deteriorating friendship that lasted for 20 years. It is an addiction tracking suspense drama. Seo Yi-ra played the role of ‘Oh Soo-hyun’ in the play. Sergeant Oh Soo-hyeon is the youngest detective in the drug crime investigation team at Anhyeon Police Station under Captain Jang Jae-kyung (Ji Sung). Oh Soo-hyun portrays a passionate detective who observes every move of his seniors with an overflowing sense of justice and adds strength to the investigation. Seo Yi-ra, who has shown her presence in films and OTT platform works, continues her work with her first public broadcast work. Seo Yi-ra, who debuted as Tou Woman 2 opposite the main character girl (Cynthia) of the movie 'The Witch 2' and left a lasting impression as a high school girl in Disney+'s 'Moving', has played strong characters in 'The Worst Evil' and the drama 'Happiness Battle'. He took on the role and emerged as a promising star. Meanwhile, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Connection' will premiere at 10 p.m. on Friday, May 24. http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=856235
  13. 'Investigation Team Leader 1958' is on the verge of re-entering the 10% range... Let’s see the effects of the end of ‘Queen of Tears’ According to Nielsen Korea, a viewership rating research company, MBC's Friday-Saturday drama 'Investigation Chief 1958', which aired on the 3rd, recorded a national viewership rating of 9.5%. https://www.joynews24.com/view/1715936
  14. Im Soo Hyang, you're so sure of yourself... Go Yoon and Nal Sun's relationship changes (Beauty and the Beast) Lim Soo-hyang of ‘Beauty and the Pure Man’ shows a sharp reaction to Go Yoon. n the 13th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Beauty and the Pure Boy', which airs on the 4th, the clear temperature difference between public and private affairs between Park Do-ra (Im Soo-hyang) and Gong Jin-dan (Go Yoon) is revealed. https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/311/0001722527
  15. According to CJ ENM, the TVN drama <Mom’s Friend’s Son> starring Jung HaeIn and Jung Somin will premiere on August 17, 2024! The international name of the series has also been changed from <The Golden Boy> to <Love Next Door>.
  16. 📢🚨According to CJ ENM, the TVN drama <Mom’s Friend’s Son> starring Jung Haein and Jung Somin will premiere on August 17, 2024! The international name of the series has also been changed from <The Golden Boy> to <Love Next Door>. Looking forward to see our best actor onscreen again!
  17. This is the only place I haven't been to of all the destinations in this game
  18. Clue #9! Both actors were so young then! Beautiful place but not on my list
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..