Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think 9 pieces simply to make a 3x3 grid puzzle. The last piece with the boy is at the center of the grid. Maybe. Don't think RG was lost at age 9 (year 1993) because by then he should started formal schooling and would have been old enough to remember his birthday. He did say he can't remember the rebirth hour. Didn't say he can't remember the birthdate. He mentioned September the month he was adopted... After the Leesol reveal (sugar coated and tied with pink ribbon) in ep 14, I suspect the last 2 episodes the focus will shift to DM's Mom and DM. @DeePlatonicFan, thanks for highlighting the mother -child figure in the painting, sharp eyes!
  3. Lawyerh

drama tropes 2019

#14 Cryptic Message in Bible Someone always try to send message to prisoner in the bible. I mean can you send with something else? It's so common and if I'm police I will just hold all bible from going there Frequent crime watchers drama will relate with me on this @triplem @sushilicious
  4. lu09

drama tropes 2019

@Ameera Ali #13 changing face/feeling/double personality/Amnesia lol. I don't know what I'm writing lol
  5. Do you know i always find Jung Hae In having very boyish look especially when he smile. But strangely when he is next to Ji Min, suddenly i find him very matching. Haha! credit to author
  6. #12 annoying/ always perfect love confession - didn’t they know how hard to come out with love confession in real life But to have two amazing confession in same episode that crime to our little heart @Lmangla these second lead are lazy but maybe they spend there whole life to come up with love confession - it’s was easy for him if he google it @lu09 don’t forget point #13 changing feeling from no where / double personality
  7. @meon yes, if im correct as i read it, is for today hahah yesssss! We are evil people meon!
  8. lu09

drama tropes 2019

Thanks chingu. They really should change Subway by now lol. Don't they have McDonalds or Tim Hortons there?? Or any other fast food chains, as long as it's not Subway lol.
  9. 190525 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update CAPTION TRANSLATION: “I always hold the camera before getting hit #FocusedNewsCoverageNCT127 Day1” VIDEO TRANSLATION: “DY: I did it in case you might get hurt!” Translated by lmh99s - SM_NCT
  10. LMAO! Its not different than the BTS? PMY call Jaeuck oppa and in drama SDM will call RG oppa too? Okay. The drama is the BTS itself.
  11. Ok... So lesson to learn from this drama: It's good to listen to your old man occasionally Wu You could have saved himself, Rong Le and the General a lot of heartbreak if he'd just married her in the first place.
  12. @liddi Agree that she is probably blaming JS, and SH too, for indirectly letting her become a victim. So the next question now is who assaulted her? We still have that mysterious appearance of her lip tint in JS's room. I hope the writer has not forgotten that...
  13. That's why! THat's why it was running through my head whether is it real or a dream
  14. The top left picture is the one that you've been waiting for, where all the officers are down... so he didn't arrive later... he could very well be the executor...
  15. don't worry woman. Hahah you do you. Im just gonna spam the refresh button on naver and youtube like how i have always been doing hahaha 874
  16. The May 25 episode of MBC’s “Music Core” had JANNABI’s “for lovers who hesitate” up against WINNER’s “Ah Yeah” and BTS’s “Boy With Luv.” WINNER came in third place with 5,639 points and JANNABI was in second place with 5,686 points. BTS took home the win with 8,830 points, making this their 15th win for […] The post Watch: BTS Takes 15th Win For “Boy With Luv” On MBC’s “Music Core”; Performances By GOT7, EXID, NCT 127, And More appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  17. I am not sure actually. I have my doubts. But something is telling is really. If you refer back to the highlights and the pictures on top. The trailer shows that is outside, while the Picture is inside. So there is like 2 different occasions. Could there be a same dream but at two different location? Is a bit unlikely.. if it is a dream, it must be one whole stretch of a dream. Kill from outside then goes in to the place to kill more.
  1. Load more activity