Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lol. Better than nothing right? At least no need fight the crowd lol. 568
  3. Kim Hae Mi??? so you wanna be his twin sister ? 566
  4. @triplem nah it’s fine. I called myself this lolll check it out.
  5. hmmm I think that might not be so easy...because you do know there are many KNG fans all claiming for that spot I think @Ameera Ali is busy making Hwang gifs 562
  6. On profile? Oh just use normal emoticon from handphone. Wow tonight everyone seems to be in love lol... 560
  7. Ok I know he’s a priest, but still... Translated caption says: Father, if you do this, I’m going to have a heart attack. Funniest Coat flapping ever
  8. Oh guys... thank you for all the laughs we have here... Can't believe tomorrow is the final episode already, and yet we're still worrying and wondering about Father Han... I've really enjoyed watching this with you all. Hope there will be Season 2 ~ Park opening an investigation agency...
  9. @Lawyerh how to put hearts ah? no number
  10. he really likes to buy his staff etc shoes ...do you remember he also did the same for the cast and crew of TSYB because they had to walk a lot on the island. He's a sweetheart
  11. The owner of the restaurant said they specifically cooked large fried squid for this scene which is about 30 cm! It;s trending on naver at number one haha
  12. For cable channel 2% above are not bad rating still average..5% above high..10% above a big hit..hpl really popular among idol fan and international..just like healer..pmy gain a lot new fan among idol fan..the successful drama not only base on rating but the content and audience target..hlp will still maintain around 2% until end..course of young people like to watch online..adult and older will not watch..even me not into this kind of drama just watch fast forward online..
  13. There appears to be some strategic move with CSH, NJ, and SW teaming up together to dump mean uncle and Mr. Jo. At one point, NJ even calls CSH "Mother", so I'm wondering if the SW "resignation letter" is part of the scheme. CSH is getting some of her fire back and confronts old uncle. What is maddening is the "flip-flop" by the writer with her character being vindicated and she is now going to save the company for her sons. Oh, well.... whatever.
  14. @lu09 I told you that LSH family is not bright. All they know is welcoming snakes into the family. LSH needs his own place like his dad. Then again, grandma is going to force herself on him and moved in like he's a kid. She was worse today. She acts like she's gonna breastfeed the darn grandson. Ridiculous! For once, I need SH mom to be as loud as possible. I see SH is back at the Park house to stir sh!t just like we love her lmao I really don't care if LSH stop working at that damn company. Let his grandpa worry about himself. He forgot that LSH basically revived Aura Bio and he got the public love mostly because he's a doctor. And he really needs to finish his residency or something instead of doing that corporate nonsense. Too bad, they didn't upload the clips with his parents. I have to wait after I go home to see it. Ugh!
  15. @Ameera Ali yes 1 minute late. I might claim your spot. Lawyerh, the h could be hwang @triplem @sushilicious plenty of rest for u sushi chingu. GWS! 558
  16. Omg. I love my Hae il. I may call myself Mrs Kim now I love my dark knight lollllll @ktcjdrama I’m sick lol 558
  17. I wonder who Oppa is buying those shoes for? Maybe his staff and crew helping with the fan meeting! Such a sweet sweet man!
  18. Ep.19 of FP? As in the episode today? Whyyy?? 556
  19. I’m finally watching the Ruyi drama since watching the Legend of Zhen Huan. It is so good so far but I’m only up til episode 4.
  20. Hi @Latifah_! Thanks for sharing your detailed account on your quick visit to Suseo. I can imagine what it's like to be there and wait for Minho. Good for you that you were able to squeeze that visit into your trip. And best of all, you saw our bb, even from afar. Hopefully, we'll see him in a project real soon!
  21. Here's a picture of the whole team. It looks like those wrap-up pictures, but I thought they were supposed to film until mid-June? And here's the BTS of the poster and teaser shoot. LHN is so cute calling LJW "oppa"
  1. Load more activity

Announcements