Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Only 1 article from Sportworld reported HB-SYJ’s drama confirmation so I’m waiting for more articles. Then there was another one but basically reposted what Sportworld did. I hope what I thought is true. Fingers crossed! Yes yes...shocked!
  3. Hahaha! Watching the 94 version now makes me cringe. It feels more like a comedy but I was very hooked then hahah!
  4. Hey! I'm looking for people who live in the GTA & the ages from 13-16 to start a Kpop dance cover group! If you enjoy dancing and love Kpop! Please comment... More details to come!

#kpop #kpopdancecover #GTA #BTS

5. YES!! I already started to watch the series & I watched eps 1-2 in a one blow!! There wasn't a single boring moment!! The plot is really impressing! My dear @triplem @ktcjdrama & @stroppyse chingus! You are so right about the series!! I am hooked from the very 1st day!!! And this is my very 1st Choi Si Won drama!! And I am so impressed by his acting! 10/10 points for Yang Jung-Kook!! His comic timing is excellent! I really love his negative vibe as a con artist! The very 1st scene about the subway line was so hilarious!!! And what to say about the lady, Lee Yoo Young!!!! Her voice is so soft but her action is so rough!!! I loved it when guys were scared of her presence!! She is the most perfect female detective I've ever seen! She totally fits the role! And what a combination of a con artist & a cop wife..???!! The plot is already intriguing!!! I love this!! I JUST LOVE THIS!! And can't wait to see the next eps!!!! Thanks a lot for recommending me this series, lovelies!!!! Love the way the story is unfolding!!! And Oh God! I already see some of the cast of Jugglers here!!! Jung Sung Ho, Park Kyung Hye & Choi Dae Chul!! Can't wait to see Choi Daniel & Beak JIn Hee here!!
  6. I love love love Sung Si-Kyung. My Honey Voice.
  7. @Transition I agree with you. Rurouni Kenshin is filming now, there are 2 parts. I wanna see Tao's Misao. A lot of fans are praying for Misao Kasane had Chinese sub. You guys can watch it now.
  8. I can't believe it, here is the last curtain call for wookie in the musical: I have mixed feelings about it, we won't be seeing him in the musical anymore but it also means that we are even closer to the end of his service. At least, hyunnie got to watch the musical. She must be now preparing for her midterm exams who are starting on the 22nd.
  9. Wow hahaha nice kiss scenes Looks like only 2019 version kiss is initiated by WJ (okok, MinMin did kiss his cheek first, but that mouth to mouth kiss is still WJ's effort lol) I laugh like hell when I watch the 1994 one. My goodness hahaha Hahahaha not sure why, i love the never ending repeated kiss MV with different songs!!
  10. Hello! Happy Easter, Passover or whatever you may celebrate! I hope all our chingus in Sri Lanka are safe and well. So, I've been thinking about what we can do to pass the time waiting for LMH's 1st project after MS. I already planned to do the list of favorites, similar to what we did in the LBS thread, for all his dramas and movies. I thought one long list after the rewatch of GB (are we rewatching BH or LBS?), but after some head scratching, I think one question a week will keep the thread going longer and consistently. Additionally, you wouldn't have to keep returning to a certain page to find the questions. I have a couple of the obvious favorites, such as favorite drama, favorite character. If you have any "favorites" you want to submit, let us know! Now that our "newbie" @syntyche will have watched all his dramas, I'm interested in her answers. @gtLmh0622: Have you heard any rumors about potential projects?
  11. I have noticed this too. I think that's why even their simple hugs are really different and has a genuine feel to them. His body seems to engulf her whenever they hug.
  12. Lol. He will get it back don’t worry. 846
  13. Give me back his beard sushi 844
  14. I'm hoping it's not 'acting' but I know I'm lying to myself.. My heart fluttered too.. I kept rewatching their parts especially the part where he admitted his heart fluttered for her with all the small things she did. Even the slow mo part they did and he slowly broke into a smile stole my heart <3 Perhaps he wants a break from 'kissing' and to try a more diverse role. He really likes to buy shoes huh.. even in happy together back in 2015, Ji Suk mentioned he would buy shoes for his girlfriend. Such a lucky girl! Can't wait for his next drama
  15. I am torn too. I know that Mi Hye doesn`t treat Jae Bum well but I like some of their scenes, their familiarity with each other. He is such a good friend. Maybe Jae Bum will let her go and decided to remain a friend but I still have a tiny hope that she will choose him. I want him to be happy. I did not give him the nickname. I think it was said in the drama. About Woo Jin... He is a little isolated there at the publising house but I want to know more about him. Maybe he will remain a mentor for Mi hye or maybe they will fall in love. He will go to Sun ja`s restaurant. That`s a start. I will see if their story will win my heart in the end. **** Sun ja`s new employee
  16. no matter how many times i watched it, it always gives me thrill i even dont know why. A Kiss that comes from the heart?
  1. Load more activity

Announcements