[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Watching  episode 12 raw and the kitchen scene between the two is so sweet, when she grabs his hand and they're both genuinely happy/smiling at one another is such a beautiful moment. Can we have more moments like this please ?!!. I like the fact that even though MH & YJ started out with vengeance that along the road there have been such simple moments shared between the two that has given each of them some solace in a rather twisted world.

Now that I've came back from the euphoria of the kiss, I seriously worry about the ending. Remember, the ending is unexpected.

I'm really realy scared if in the end, YJ wont pick anyone, and she's just using MH as revenge to get back at DH and SY, and in the end, it's only her last standing. Along with the new power that she gets. That is a big plot twist, right? I dunno..

I'm hoping the PD just messing with us and give us the proper ending for MH-YJ...

vzmeiin said:

I understand why she resisted so much, the guy she thought was the love of her life is a jerk, she wont believe in another guy easily, when MH tried to kiss her for the first time, she might have thought that he was trying to use her, but when he looked at her with those eyes, I bet she realized that he isn't doing it because he is playing with her, and only after that she decided to accept the kiss  :\">

Guest missmaple

Adwina Oltariani said: Now that I've came back from the euphoria of the kiss, I seriously worry about the ending. Remember, the ending is unexpected.

I'm really realy scared if in the end, YJ wont pick anyone, and she's just using MH as revenge to get back at DH and SY, and in the end, it's only her last standing. Along with the new power that she gets. That is a big plot twist, right? I dunno..

I'm hoping the PD just messing with us and give us the proper ending for MH-YJ...

@Janett - 
Yes, you're on my train of thought! I know JH was hit by the car, there's no doubt about that. And we know she didn't die until she was at the hospital. But my thinking was...SY paid her to "disappear" (which she did) but maybe SY also threatened her and that's why she was running. (I also think KS was given orders to find her and protect her maybe?) 
I think SY might have threatened to "remove the slug" but JH was hit by the car and died before SY could accomplish her goal. Problem solved for SY - but now here comes a new problem: YJ. 
Dun, dun, dun :-S  I'm actually more afraid for YJ because of SY at this point! 

Okay, so I watched the beginning of the raw, skipped through some, watched the gang sing happy birthday (LOL)...loved how KS was beginning to go for the kill shot =)) ... skipped some more... saw SY being a B...watched MH protect his woman from the glass... and then I SMILED like a banshee at the computer ....loving the kiss scene!!!! MY OPPA CAN KISS!!!! Even on computer I felt that kiss!!! Okay, maybe I just wanted to be on the receiving end... sigh because I'm not....

Ji Sung, I always say I love you but ding dang-it I LOVE YOU!!!!!

tessieroo said: LMAO at all the spazzing in this thread - I love you guys! 
@oyeleyeolusina - You are a god-send. My recaps are like this:
"says something...""says something back...""looks angry and throws something..."
I mean, really? LIKE DOH! 

@ohoheli - I really shouldn't be saying "Oh my God" - My Dad would slap my face if he knew. (taking the Lords name in vain) He's really particular about that. :-S  But I trust he'll never show up here. (LMAO)

tessieroo said: @Janett - 
Yes, you're on my train of thought! I know JH was hit by the car, there's no doubt about that. And we know she didn't die until she was at the hospital. But my thinking was...SY paid her to "disappear" (which she did) but maybe SY also threatened her and that's why she was running. (I also think KS was given orders to find her and protect her maybe?) 
I think SY might have threatened to "remove the slug" but JH was hit by the car and died before SY could accomplish her goal. Problem solved for SY - but now here comes a new problem: YJ. 
Dun, dun, dun :-S  I'm actually more afraid for YJ because of SY at this point! 

falloutjane said:

NOW! EPISODE 12 IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! SHOW! MY LOVE FOR YOU IS SEALED AND NOW ETERNAL! YOU HAVE MY HEART FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHH!

So we opened with the scene of the cliffhanger of the century. A couple of meters away, DH creepily watched on. As he saw MH moving in for the kiss, the crazy eyes came on again. He turned and walked away. MH moved in and wanted to kiss her but YJ turned away so he kinda just grazed her cheek. Possibly embarrassed but still being cool about it, he dipped his finger into her sauce (HAHAHAHHAHA. Sorry this sounds so strange) but yeah, tasted it and then commented on it. MH then received a call, told her to wait for KS while he went off to meet secreatary ahjussi.

----------------------

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. EPISODE 12. WELCOME BACK MY LOVE!!!!!!!! 

So my thoughts: Such a brilliant episode. Not as many snarky remarks because I'm generally so, so happy with the progress. Secrets wise, all have been revealed. Except for the San bit. Loved that MH got to know about DH all on his own. So YJ kept to her word about not telling anyone etc. She stayed true to her character throughout. 

THE KISS! I agreed with the storytelling. If it had happened at the start, it wouldn't be as good because there were still gaps in terms of learning about DH. When it happened at the end, MH already knew about DH and everything kinda fits into the puzzle and he knows for sure that DH is responsible. So the circle felt more complete and his feelings for her more justified. 

On her end, she probably still feels remorse and guilt for the death and possibly didn't want to get all tangled up with the notion of falling in love with him. The kiss kinda showed her at the end that MH has put all the blame/hatred that he had for her behind him. And possibly he was using the crazy crazy kiss to prove his point. The last bit though, with him on his knees,  was possibly a kiss in turn asking for acceptance. And oh mannnnn, what a sweet, sweet request. 

And damn, she was totally right in accepting it. 

I LOVE YOU SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!