[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

vzmeiin said:

@vzmeiin chingu can you pm me what app did you use to watch secret in your phone?? 

or the link if its not an app. :)) i was looking for a korea tv app earlier and didn't manage to find KBS2 thanks in advance. 

i was using ussual internet page k.kbs.co.kr that was given on previous page by someone

sorry didnt remember the id

THANK YOU ♥~~

it went very smooth ~♡

Guest missmaple

SeGafanlady said: I think it's better to not kiss now though.. YJ is wise to avoid that kiss.. but hell yes we'll gonna get a good one I hope the latest is in ep 13.. please make it a looooong kiss Wrnim!! jhaebaaaal (pulling out my own hair until balding) ~X(

Guest jennloct

jennloct said:

but i guess they dint end up with kiss at this moment... my concept is based of my experience of watching kdrama for 5 years continuously...
lolz.. but hopefully there will be a kiss scene in next episode... mayb in different moment...

Guest ccmbebe

More than 2mins kiss?!!!

Omggggg! melting ~~~

Thanks the uploader!

And,

A big THANKS to all the live blogging, thanks all for the hardwork!

and thats how an obsessed man in love kisses his obsession...... not that lame k-drama slo-mo sweet stuff for uri stalker sajangnim.......done perfectly in tune with his character......force first.....sweet second......you go sajangnim..... make her fall for you.......just hurry up with it....you got only 4 epi left......
...now where's our dearest @falloutjane with her hilariously awesome recap...... ^:)^ ...in advance

I understand why she resisted so much, the guy she thought was the love of her life is a jerk, she wont believe in another guy easily, when MH tried to kiss her for the first time, she might have thought that he was trying to use her, but when he looked at her with those eyes, I bet she realized that he isn't doing it because he is playing with her, and only after that she decided to accept the kiss  :\">

Thank you Tessie, @tessieroo, @missmaple, @oyeleyeolusina, and @saranghaechoiseunghyun for your lovely recaps and screencaps..
@ohoheli darling, look what you did to your noona dear.. Your Secret-Heirs mashcaps had noona watched Heirs while busy reading our resident recapers tonight. Hope you computer will back on next week, to make your other noona, @ymiss, happy of course.. ^^
So far, my fave line and scene of this series is: "Don't smile.." + intense stare from MH.. Ohh, my heart~!..And now, add that kiss into it, I'll get heart seizure for sure.. with a big smile on my face. ^^

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Secret Love” Chief Producer: “The Ending Will Be Unimaginable”
http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/31/secret-love-chief-producer-the-ending-will-be-unimaginable/

I understand why she resisted so much, the guy she thought was the love of her life is a jerk, she wont believe in another guy easily, when MH tried to kiss her for the first time, she might have thought that he was trying to use her, but when he looked at her with those eyes, I bet she realized that he isn't doing it because he is playing with her, and only after that she decided to accept the kiss  :\">

when someone is down on their knees for you.. sure gonna melt your heart ~♥♥