Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Our girl is SO PRETTY, I CAN'T!!! :wub::wub:

I am loving how busy she is, yes I don't mind you sleeping 1 hour now Dahae shi, you have been sleeping well for many months now ;) 

And as we are welcoming a new month, I wanted to post about some votes again (Hope you don't mind)

You can make it a daily routine and just do it in your free time everyday, may be we can help to get more attention to our girl and her new drama with this small effort (or so I hope) ^^

First this international Vote (You can vote once a day either by your Twitter or Facebook or Google account) You can also leave messages about her there :) 

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=individual&country=&gender=&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=19974524

Weibo Ranking (you can vote 10 times a day with your Weibo account)

http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%E6%9D%8E%E5%A4%9A%E6%B5%B7&sudaref=s.weibo.com?reason=&retcode=#1446231310123

You click on the button on the left bar

GLEPJ4u.png

Baidu Ranking (You can vote 3 times a day with your Baidu account)

http://baike.baidu.com/view/6709.htm

You click on the flowers on the top (next to her picture) and  you can scroll down to see the ranking

hRF5AAB.png

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 1

Guest Msiafan

The ID from all pics above seems contradictory not possible from one house, more like: 

1st pic: a functional bedroom, probably guest room in the suburbs.

2nd pic: from a luxurious apartment

3rd pic: from a landed house in the suburbs

4th pic: from another luxurious apartment

5th pic: possibly from landed house in 3rd pic.

Just like some of you here I don't like seeing da hae with a heavy bang (ugghhh)...... but looking at the picture @samzz uploaded it was quite decent, actually I think it matches her appearance and character in the drama and her facial expression was soooo cutee (that joo yurin expression) can't wait to watch the funny da hae again on screen.

Guest CherryWookieForever

This is the description of the website where news about Lee Da Hae's house is posted:

"Shua Rights Network is an interior design industry segments for the Greater China region specialized integrated services platform . Website design to disseminate and promote advanced culture , to create a global pioneer in media design industry , providing one-stop brand showcase for the interior design industry , branding , online communication , online trading platform . Shua Rights Network core SEO optimization technology leading in the industry based on demonstrated advantages for the members on the basis of shabu Rights Network at the same time as members of seven tailored support services."

It seems the source of the news is legit, so the news must be true? Anyway, I think this type of news is not new to us, we all have an idea how rich Lee Da Hae's family is. She can afford to buy expensive apartments, houses, cars, properties, in which actresses/actors of her level or even those who starred in more TV dramas, movies, CFs than her still can't afford.

I think those PL pictures are beautiful but not very consistent.  Some of them are good but some doesn't even look like Dahae.  Thank god Dahae took those pictures on the same day otherwise the antis will have something to say again! 

I like this the most as Dahae looks like she was back to 2006 with meat on her face and body!

e91euEq.png

Emok,  what would the antis have said if the photos were not taken on same day?

I think @emok is referring to the people who would accuse Dahae of having non-stop PS every time she looks a little different from before, even though the changes are clearly due to different make up styles, different selfie angles or weight loss, etc.

My favourite from the PL shoot is also the ones of her wearing the black dress! Love her make up there! I normally prefer pictures of her facing directly at the camera because it shows her features in better proportions against each other. Hehe! :)

• Like 1

Guest Msiafan

If it is the PS antis, I think they are a minority in this modern competitive age. Dahae is being truthful and should be applauded for it, and whatever she has done outwardly it is the inside beauty one should place priority. Hope the PS antis get it over time.

Thank you @samzz for replying to @‌Msiafan !  Yes, that was what I meant.  Doesn't matter if she looks prettier or uglier, they will commented on her.  If the picture is not good, they will say the PS failed.  If she looks prettier, they will say she is addicted to PS and she is totally different from My Girl time.  I was tired of hearing that! 

Anyways, I don't mind Dahae to have heavy bang as long as she doesn't tie her hair to the back.  I likes her to leave her hair loose and that made her looks younger.

Of course this is the best!

705dfdacjw1ejpzbru9l1j20by0fygpi.jpg

ah we are spoiled with pic-at least we got it everyday-heheeh

CC 419 couple in action-I think for their early debut as idols

http://www.weibo.com/taochupin#_rnd1446457121644

[A Lisi close up] # Best Couple # # 419 Couple # calm makeup Scenes ~ @ Lee Da Hae Leoni could hardly be more beautiful tired of it! @ Zhou Mi MI even carefully confirm the photograph - the most sexy man seriously there - the two stars are simply 머리 부터 발끝 까지 play! Highlights dingzhuang had just looked super looking forward to it! You expect it?

0060rHSNjw1exmmjngjycj31kw11x127.jpg0060rHSNjw1exmmjq2j5hj31kw11x7dw.jpg

0060rHSNjw1exmmjx5czwj31kw11xdvo.jpg0060rHSNjw1exmmjzuq61j31kw11xam9.jpg

@emok, sorry actually our ELY replied that PS.

• Like 2

Guest Msiafan

OMG !!! truly from a "Cyndi Lauper" era in "girls wanna have fun" fashionista. Looks like she wants to be in the good books of her mother-in-law (similar dressing style), bet it is hilarious. Am impatient waiting for the drama to be aired.

Guest CherryWookieForever

Or maybe it's a scene where she is filming a drama or movie since she's an actress, or an imagination scene like those funny scenes in My Girl hehe