Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I guess we will have an overdose of Da-hae as a bride and in Wedding dresses in this drama, surely I am not complaining at all :wub:

It is somehow funny how they try to show height gap between Dahae and Zhoumi in these pictures. Making her Barefoot in one and making Zhoumi stead on a step on the other, haha :D 

@Tey Ling Welcome to Soompi and Da-hae thread my friend, happy to see more joining our anticipation for "Best Couple" ^^

I am posting the drama thread again here for more drama talk, hope we can also make it more active there and may be more drama fans join us there ;)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378050-upcoming-korean-chinese-drama-2015-2016-best-couple-starring-lee-da-hae-and-zhou-mi/

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 4

Dahae can be Gawangdo Ambassador bc of HK and now CC. Seems like the people involves in this project or the Drama Hunting personnels really attracted to Alpensia and Pyeonchang for Dahae to appear in the same area again-specifically to attract Chinese tourist.

News about Alibaba investing on Gawangdo.

Drama 'Best Couple' Chinese tourists MOU

Pyeongchang Olympics to promote China ... wedding, couples, Location-specific product development

(Chuncheon AP) reporter = Im boyeon China Alibaba Group and Hunan TV, which aired investment in TV 'Best Couple' is taken around Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province. Gangwon Province and the Korea Tourism Organization, Gangwon-do Development Corporation, China Hunan Mango Recreation Co., Ltd. (Hunan TV), brand aura media has an agreement with the Alpensia Pyeongchang from 30 days to come forward to the drama. Is a leading Korean Wave star couple years, the seasoning of Super Junior M is a romantic comedy starring the 16-part drama.

The December broadcast on Alibaba China Internet broadcasting and broadcast the Jewel in China, Hunan TV. Alpensia Pyeongchang, Gangneung, such as taking the cultural tourism resources of Pyeongchang Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic venues in the background is expected to help promote the Winter Olympics and promote tourism products. Also tourism marketing manager of ohwonjong explained, "this drama is that the investment concerned directly from China, Korea Tourism Organization and Gangwon-do Development Corporation will contribute to make the wedding goods including Chinese tourists specialty products through aggressive marketing together." .

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/10/30/0200000000AKR20151030076200062.HTML?input=1195m

---------------

Gangwon Province, one of the joint-drama 'Best Couple' shooting support

iness Wire] bakhyemi reporters Chuncheon = = China Alibaba Group and Hunan TV investment in (Jewel broadcaster China), scheduled for airing the drama "best couple (working title最佳情侣), etc. This is taken Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province. Day Alpensia Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province, according to 30 days help in the Convention Center of Korea Tourism Organization, Gangwon-do Development Corporation, China Hunan Mango Recreation Co., Ltd. (Hunan TV), Publisher ㈜ signed an aura media and taken public relations business agreement (MOU). day business signing ceremony, the Choi Moon-soon, Gangwon Province Governor and wangkeo Hunan TV representatives attended Alibaba Group and aura media officials, including 15 people. December drama 'Best Couple' is the year, seasoning (Super Junior M) 16 trilogy starring in romantic comedy drama through China Alibaba Internet TV and Hunan TV From planning to be aired. Location is that analysis will be of great help in Pyeongchang Alpensia, Gangneung and elsewhere to take advantage of local tourism Cultural Resources 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and the tourism product promotion. Figure tourism marketing manager of ohwonjong "The drama in China In that invest directly concerned the Korea Tourism Organization, Gangwon-do Development Corporation through an aggressive marketing with products such as wedding Chinese tourists will contribute to making specialized products, "he said. fly1225@newsis.com
http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20151030_0010383455&cID=10805&pID=10800

• Like 3

Haha, yah @samzz she should be the ambassador for the Gawangdo and for the Winter Olympics 2018 as well :D:D

I really love their smile in that last picture but I can't say the same about Da-hae's hairstyle in it. Not sure why again going with that heavy bang, UGH!! :( 

But I wondering in what context this picture was taken, because it is weird with another drama poster behind them!! or may be they will edit it that out afterwards

Aq, yes we don't like that bang, we already wanted to cut it during Love Actually, -maybe just for her early début as an idol in this drama

----

and now the pic from the meeting today

http://www.weibo.com/kittyxiexie#_rnd1446214360924

690c774egw1exjeb17c66j20zk0qoq61.jpg690c774egw1exjeb7z8y7j20zk0qodl2.jpg

690c774egw1exjeb4sl71j20qo0zktc5.jpg690c774egw1exjebhaxazj22e42c0npd.jpg 

Thank Cui Korea Gangwon governor, Korea Tourism Bureau, Gangwon Development Corporation by the @ mango entertainment and mediaproduction, Super Junior Lane @ Zhou Mi MI and Korean artists @ Lee Da Haestarring # # best couple shooting support, it soon we will be able to see Korea Gangwon beautiful scenery in this work it. 2Korea

bigger pic

690c774egw1exjeba6zvpj20qo0zk7at.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 3

Guest Msiafan

Maybe I am the odd one for I do like the bang as Dahae looks pretty, the coat is elegant sophisticate, and the cute demure smile ... won't be surprise if Zhoumi falls head over heals for Dahae. Happy the couple looks well matched for this drama. 

Edited by Msiafan

Guest CherryWookieForever

I like Lee Da Hae bangs when she was a guest in Running Man. She's very cute. A refreshing sight from her femme fatale look (and character) in Miss Ripley.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS879iq9BjKwZQr_h9drRF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgV7C8qa688GgGg2pzbmP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIPdR9Jp9ApDbez1Volwa

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNsSeVRUbCI1JJRQ5IZHK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRio_c5rFW0WTuvrmI1mlA

lrPXnAo8hTSCwZM9_KxQgV5Fx_GaVX1md85JQAEd

mv61mXjTXBCl0AlpECmNTzSNVxIst-5LmE6MmAOI

After HK, this is the first pair for Dahae with a handsome man while Wookie has few more female to hug or kiss event on screen. I just want to see if Wookie getting jealous on her with a younger handsome one. This couple really look good. 

True, apart from Haechul, Zhoumi is the first we see after long time-not that we love seeing her been hugged and kissed by many men, but for a career wise and to feed our hunger for amazing project, it feels like a liberation day for us.If opportunities are a lot out there, still prefer her doing non-romance projects.

• Like 3

@samzz Yah, knowing that she most probably try different hairstyles for the drama I am a bit relieved. Hopefully they won't keep that one for long *praying*

@CherryWookieForever Talking about Running Man Episode, seems the Chinese version of the program "Hurry Up, Brother" did air today an episode with the same theme of that 1st Episode of our girl. I am seeing many comments on Weibo about that, I am not sure everyone can make that theme as fun as Dahae did :D

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 1

I actually like her with bangs as long as they are not too heavy, like the wispy ones she had during the Xinjiang motor show. Her bangs in Love actually were way too heavy. I like her also with a side to middle parting which covers the corners of her hairline, because her forehead can sometimes look quite large compared to her face with her hairline in full view (especially with her hair tied back).

Zhoumi's expression is quite funny, as if he is saying, I got lucky this time! They look cute together. I want to see her with a new man on screen too but it is mainly because I want to see/imagine her falling in love again, since I have no way of knowing what her private life is like in real life. Hehe. :D

• Like 4

@ELY_397 I was also fine with that style she had in the Autoshow and even in IRIS II, it was nice and I actually liked her side bangs there 

3dc3b83533fa828b615bc81dfd1f4134950a5ad5pkwwhKV.jpgoDp8978.jpgCqIclD4.pngAnd also this one from her IG was so good as well, so why now sporting that straight heavy bang again Dahae shi :( 

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 2

TQ chinguss for all the updates.And isn't DH wearing the same black dress in which she was holding the flower.And i am loving her new wedding dress pic too.Due to Best Couple drama i reached a blog with so many beautiful wedding dress they were all so pretty dresses.

After so long i am seeing DH with fresh actor whom she doesn't know and has not acted with before.Its good to see fresh pair.

AQ even i love her in side bang i guess and hope we get to see her in many hairstyle since she is playing top actress.

@samzz The ad is for Passional Lover 恋火. Dahae looks sweet but why are the proportions in these pics so off (her head looks too big for her body especially in the first one)? PL is not very good at photoshopping. Arghhh!

Edited by ELY_397
  • Like 1

Oh, I am so happy that at last PL made another photo-shoot, I was so tired of using the same ads over and over again :D

@ELY_397 I think that is because the pictures are taken from the screen from a side way so it is a bit distorted and hopefully the final version will be nice because our girl looks really gorgeous here :wub:

@samzz I LOVE that hair style, it reminds me of her hair style in only scene in LA that she had both no bangs and her hair down. The imaginary and wall kiss scene ^^

98b1c683jw1e4r0le1xjxj20sg0iy0wd.jpg

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 1

Some BTS pictures as well, always love to see Dahae smile :wub:

705dfdacgw1exkh8sjaq8j20hs0hswez.jpg705dfdacgw1exkh8sz0vdj20hs0nq0t5.jpg705dfdacgw1exkh8t2mrqj20hs0nqt9g.jpg

And more pictures from the photographer I think, I guess the photo-shoot was actually today given they are releasing not HD versions and they have the date on the pictures. Hope the brand release the Ads and HD versions soon.

aee13800jw1exki2ctx65j20hs0qotah.jpgaee13800jw1exki2e2jb7j20hs0qowgf.jpgaee13800jw1exki2fbm7qj20hr0qodh8.jpg

This reminds me of catwoman, lol :D

aee13800jw1exki2gjn86j20hs0qo0ua.jpg

• Like 3