Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

so the media also very interested with the very very beautiful pic of Dahae

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=1064342&year=2015

accuracy  Newest

• Like 6

Lee Da-hae looks absolutely gorgeous in this wedding picture, oh my!!! from head to toe I approve:wub::wub: thanks dears for sharing what is better than this to begin my day with :)

http://weibo.com/u/5658010372

And our girl new Ads, seems electric devices event/festival or something ^^ I think this is the one she talked about in her IG not long ago as one picture below have her in the same style. but not sure if the message from the brand says she will be attending an event?

星星korea第二次活动又开始啦~让大家久等了~这次活动不仅有19家韩国电商参与,还有5家中国电商的参与哦!美丽的商品、特别的价格,尽在星星korea-韩国正品特价庆典哦~~我们期待大家的光临与支持~与我们星星korea一起、与李多海一起乐享星星korea、乐享购物狂欢节~~

Star korea second activity began friends - let everyone waiting - this event is not only 19 South Korean electricity provider participation, as well as five Chinese electricity supplier participation Oh! Beautiful goods, special price, all in the stars korea- Korea genuine special celebration ohhh We look forward to your visit and support - together with our stars korea, together with Lee Hae enjoy music stars korea, music to enjoy shopping carnival

I love all the pictures with her hair down :D:wub:

006aUqXOgw1exul845pw5j319k1wcwqo.jpg006aUqXOgw1exuj4120e5j30fk078di8.jpg006aUqXOgw1exujblwgfnj30fk078gnq.jpg006aUqXOgw1exuj6bz894j30fk078768.jpg

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 7

AQ TQ for this new pic she is looking nice with that hairstyle and all those outfit.I liked first pic the color of dress and her hairdo goes so well.

TQ @Samzz for finding bigger version of pic :wub: i am not on weibo :( If i post account holder weibo link it was taking me to login screen link lol.So i was not able to post account link.I guess you have to be weibo user to do so.

I think this is photoshoot poster for drama BestCouple but i love it so much.

• Like 1

Their body so close no any single inch space remaining, but Zhumi seems a little bit not confident to hug her waist, look at his hand.  Lolz. Maybe he still feeling harmful because of her bf warning? (just kidding Zhumi)  

Zhoumi may not get any warning from our girl's bf, but he may get a warning from Hee Chul as he may know everything!:lol:

Anyways, Dahae looks sooooo beautiful in that wedding picture.  As what I said before, her professionalism always make me fall in love with her co-stars in all the dramas.  Her expression looks so real even though they only know each other for one month or so.  Zhoumi looks kind of cool, not passionate enough.  Maybe he's still new in acting so he needs to learn how to relax and use his eyes to show his feeling.  I hope there will be some better pictures coming later. 

Yes, he just put his hand on the wedding dress, not even hold Dahae's waist tight.  Maybe he is really scare!  Hahaha!

• Like 2

Guest CherryWookieForever

Not meant to ruin the mood of anyone/everyone. But I think Zhoumi has some sort of physical resemblance to the lead star of EoE. But I hope his personality and attitude towards Dahae is the exact opposite tho.

I'm really really really sorry for bringing that up. Ok back to our fabulous and gorgeous Dahae...

Not meant to ruin the mood of anyone/everyone. But I think Zhoumi has some sort of physical resemblance to the lead star of EoE. But I hope his personality and attitude towards Dahae is the exact opposite tho.

I'm really really really sorry for bringing that up. Ok back to our fabulous and gorgeous Dahae...

To me, Zhoumi looks a bit like a Hong Kong actor from the 1950's called Cheung Ying (張瑛). He was tall and skinny with a chiselled look and had a longish face.  This guy used to do makjang movies in black and white. Back then, cancer was still unknown and his character would typically die from TB/coughing blood. Haha!

I am sure ZM will treat Dahae like a sunbae. Don't worry!

• Like 1

talking about the CF, here from K-media, but still I don't understand much abt what it's rather than for online shopping

NISI20151110_0006112354_web.jpg

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20151110_0010404638&cID=10401&pID=10400

14 minutes ago | Business Wire Media Next

Jingdong (JD.com) and also in China, including promising online mall five companies. Another talent is to appoint as ambassador to Sudan to take advantage of such promotional and marketing and banner advertising ...

Related Articles
Second-line special halinjeon hold 26 days ... "中overseas family fastball Catch"18 minutes ago | Very Economic Daily
"Online Special halinjeon 'held 26 days, the Chinese market fastball station41 minutes | News Way

The introduction event will be on 24th Nov whereby Dahae to officiate the event-not sure where,maybe in Korea
Edited by samzz

Actually this is not a CF for Dahae. She is the ambassador for a 3 day online shopping bonanza organised and sponsored by Korean companies, in conjunction with 星星Korea, the Chinese organiser. This is the second event and the focus is on electrical products (mostly Korean and a few Chinese). All promotions are done online only I believe, so Dahae won't be attending anything in person. If Taobao (owned by Alibaba) is involved in this it makes sense why she was chosen as ambassador.

Edited by ELY_397
  • Like 4

AQ, yes very beautiful indeed and they said it's for Peppero day

http://www.weibo.com/u/5658010372

# Korea pepero day # look at our spokesperson Duohaiouni Scenes small series was also the scene it ~ ~ ~ Oh, Duohaiouni I really too beautiful oh ~ but also super kind.Finally, Xiao Bian photography and proactively hug Xiao Bian ohhh no amount of small series is not to say, if you want to ask a private letter Xiaobian it ~ ~ ~ hehe [Shy] [Shy] [Shy]

006aUqXOgw1exuj4120e5j30fk078di8.jpg

• Like 2