So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Wow. He's getting younger by day. Side effects of three months of filming live, sleep lacking and not having time for regular exercise were obvious in last eps of TMS. He's the roman statue again. A very sexy Roman statue @dongwookie. Let's hug the bear and put the statue on our computer desk!

Guest dongwookie

200910072059131003_1.jpg?w=584 I was going through Dahee's Plastic Castle entries for Jisub and found this. I was inspecting it, along with the other pics here: Http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/so-ji-sub-and-little-so-ji-sub-at-busan-premiere/#more-2583 when I realized Jisub was not wearing any makeup. Haha! You know you've been watching too many Korean actors when you automatically assume everyone attends public occasions all made up. Also, kudos to Jisub for showing up with just his bare face. Although, why won't he when he already looks naturally hot?

Guest dongwookie

Sorry, I just need to post this here for new fans like me. Credits to Dahee Fanel:

Rough and Coarse, and Doesn’t Crumble or

Sway Easily: A Real Man

A Bittersweet Life

Via ELLE Korea

Editor: Park So Young

Contributing Editor: Hong Yeon

Photography: Cho Sun Hee

*Translated by Dahee Fanel for jisubaddicts.com

He came walking over. It was neither a fast nor a slow

walk. He checked what he looked like in the camera for a

moment, and nodded. It meant that he understood what

he needed to do. The thick autumn jacket must have been

uncomfortable under the bright sunlight, but he silently

gazed at the camera. While watching him from directly

behind the photographer, I ended up copying him and

nodding without even realizing it. Naturally. The reggae

hairstyle that he hadn’t tried for a long time wasn’t in the

least awkward on him. He abruptly liked it. The hair stylist

Lee Hye Young approached me and whispered in my ear:

“This is only the second time that I’ve ever seen a

Korean person pull off that hairstyle well.” The body he’d

hardened through swimming and exercise suited such

burdensome fashion without an inch of error. Like his

unsuperfluous body, it was clear that he was the type

who didn’t speak much. Still, he talked over his style with

the staff, and didn’t forget to exchange opinions. But as

the shoot went on, I couldn’t help but quickly realize that

he with the few facial expressions actually possessed a

warm smile. The first time I witnessed this was when a

child of five years approached him and said “Doctor Lee

Cho In, have some gum”, and held out a piece of pink

bubblegum. He crouched down so that he was at eye

level with her, and suddenly his eyes looked so warm

and relaxed. Next was when a high-spirited two-year-old

doberman was brought in for the shoot. I saw his face,

which had shown no particular tremors during the shoot

so far, suddenly burst into smiles every time the

doberman moved at the end of the leash that he held.

Finally, in the middle of the shoot, actor Yoo Seung Ho,

whose stylist So Ji Sub is close to, came to visit with his

manager. Yoo Seung Ho, who had always heard that he

resembled So closely, bowed to him deeply. So Ji Sub’s

eyes as he greeted him and tousled his hair were

definitely smiling. Brightly, very happily. I wonder who it

was who said that So Ji Sub is the world’s roughest

man?

For the full interview:

Http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/so-ji-sub-a-bittersweet-life/#more-2016

Guest dongwookie

Oh yes! Sexy legs on jeans, and the killer combo wonderful hands, sexy legs and the piano.

In terms of preserving the users sanity, please leave the desktop unchanged and avoid displaying images that may cause disruptions in the working process, disconnection from reality, any kind of mental and emotional disturbances whatsoever. Daydreaming included.

Too late. Even with my untouched desktop, disconnection from reality is almost total. See, I need to wake up at 5am, it's almost midnight here and I'm still up reading up on Jisub stuff. Shux, I really need to sleep. Hoping to catch the bear in my dreams..

Still watching "Im Sorry I Love You" and I must truly admit this time round, that I really really appreciate this drama very much. It was a while since I first watched this and I found at that time of viewing, that it was really sad and depressing to watch (because our SJS had to die..sob sob!)...so I never re-watched it again, until now....
Im looking at the differences and the comparisons of SJS acting style back in 2004 compared to today, 2013, and cannot but continue to admire how hard he works, how committed he is to the role, and how passionate he is to "own" the role...amazing talent, brilliant, absolutely brilliant...sigh!! There were moments when SJS was crying...(so sad)....I wonder what on earth was going through his mind to bring on those tears....(just like that)....BRILLIANT, absolutely first class...And, when SJS spoke English...OMO, absolutely so cute with an accent of course (because its not his first language-like most of us), but amazing, and Im so thankful that he can speak english well, of course.

And then SJS is also swimming...sigh! that lean, tall, mean machine, in the pool....WOW..LOL!! Such an amazing role that suited our SJS that year, and gave him the recognition, the confidence and the adoration he so deserved...and the rest is history...sigh!!
Like a bottle of expensive red wine, our SJS has just got better with age...sigh!! "ISILY" was the seed that was sown, that became ripe, that blossomed, that grew stronger and stronger, that came into fruition and brought us to "The Masters Sun"...amazing talent, absolutely....sigh!
Thank you SJS for choosing to be an actor....You have made watching K-Drama absolutely addictive and beautiful to watch. You challenge yourself to do something new all the time, and you never disappoint because you commit yourself 50+50+1%....From "ISILY" where everyone absolutely fell in love with you, to "The Masters Sun" where everyone will never forget you...kahmsamnida!!
Thank you for your commitment, your humility and your love for your fans....Fighting everyone!!!

;)) ;)) :x :x ;);)

Guest dongwookie

God, yes, you're right. How do we get to do it first? Uhm, what about going to Korea, finding his house and wait for him to come out and then... attack... =)) =)). Now even bears can be tracked by GPS, I think?LOL

But joking around aside, even his Korean fans are dying to see him. He's a real one of kind. I wrote for him in 51K that "are you sure you' re a human? Haven't you come from the heart of Greek myth? Aren't you a god?" I believe he is.

The guy won't even leave a message on fansites for fear of being tracked via his IP add. Now that's being thorough.. as in thoroughly reclusive. Haha. Did i mention that loving an introverted bear can be really frustrating? But gosh, when he does come out and let people take a look at him (does he have any idea how fans are practically dying to get news of him?) it's so worth it that fans just forgive him (i know i did!) for putting them through all that torture of waiting.. Greek god? That he is.

dongwookie said:

God, yes, you're right. How do we get to do it first? Uhm, what about going to Korea, finding his house and wait for him to come out and then... attack... =)) =)). Now even bears can be tracked by GPS, I think?LOL

But joking around aside, even his Korean fans are dying to see him. He's a real one of kind. I wrote for him in 51K that "are you sure you' re a human? Haven't you come from the heart of Greek myth? Aren't you a god?" I believe he is.

Guest dongwookie

@sarah62

Oh yes, I agree. And i much prefer him to be quiet and reclusive rather than an attention monger celebrity. He is indeed big. His star power is amazing that in last year's Guerilla Date, the host was even amazed at the size of the crowd that turned up for him. And they were still gushing about MiSa! After 8 years! Heh. So what now, probably in 2021 people are still gonna gush about TMS? But i sure hope the next projects he takes on would be successful. If not commercially, then at least in the artistic sense.

Guest dongwookie

Hey @willenette! He so does not look like a dog! When he reveals with beautiful body, you will see that it's a sixpack....which dogs don't have (well most dogs don't have. Sorry to all those dogs that have abs).

I feel you, buddy! Though I think that comparison was made as a hoot. Jisub is definitely in the top 3 hottest korean actor that ever graced Hallyu. The man even said so himself. Heh (now where did i read that interview..) In my opinion, when he said that he is in the top 3, he meant Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun as the other two. I can't think of anyone else who can ever compete with Jisub in terms of looks.

dongwookie said:

Hey @willenette! He so does not look like a dog! When he reveals with beautiful body, you will see that it's a sixpack....which dogs don't have (well most dogs don't have. Sorry to all those dogs that have abs).