So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

liewb said: Thanks Sara!! He looks hot! Love the beard. Is it me or does his face look a bit rounder? In any case, he looks good!! My inner fan girl is screaming "oppa oppa" :x :x

It's not enuf for me too!! More pics...more news...can I hear his voice?? I have to get TMS DVD when it comes out, so I can re-run & re-run :-<

@sunset...why cry?? We got fresh pics of our SJS, let's just stare & stare intently at those pics :\">

We waited weeks for this public appearance. I'm happy to see him again...and it seems like he's happy to see so many fans as well. Maybe he misses us too??? :-? Haha I can dream right??

He just get better & better looking...sigh.

@sunset...is it ur bday today?? If so, Happy Birthday :)

liewb said: We waited weeks for this public appearance. I'm happy to see him again...and it seems like he's happy to see so many fans as well. Maybe he misses us too??? :-? Haha I can dream right?? He just get better & better looking...sigh. @sunset...is it ur bday today?? If so, Happy Birthday :)

I wish I was there too. He seems very manly and sooo handsome today. Ah, his fashion sense is amazing. Jisub-like. Yeah, he's happy. Also it's interesting to me that he tries hard to take distance from his drama characters appearance- wise but it takes him quite a bit time to forget them emotionally.
Clearer pics
Cr to DC
viewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bccc

Guest dongwookie

See, that's what happens when you try to cover yourself up too much. (i know it's the spotlight that's making him sweat. But i can't help it, he should have shown more skin!)

Jisub oppa, please next time you show your sexy self to us I hope you:

-lose the hat

-lose the eyeglasses

-stay away from turtlenecks

We want to see more of you!

dongwookie said: See, that's what happens when you try to cover yourself up too much. (i know it's the spotlight that's making him sweat. But i can't help it, he should have shown more skin!) Jisub oppa, please next time you show your sexy self to us I hope you: -lose the hat -lose the eyeglasses -stay away from turtlenecks We want to see more of you!

Guest dongwookie

Can I get him to say "Happy Birthday Shweta!" to me in my dreams ?? 8->

Oppa! You better give attendance in dreams tonight!

Awww, advanced hbd! Then I'll even cross my fingers that you dream about him tonight. Who knows, maybe he'll even rap the birthday song for you. ;D