So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest dongwookie

We waited weeks for this public appearance. I'm happy to see him again...and it seems like he's happy to see so many fans as well. Maybe he misses us too??? :-? Haha I can dream right??

He just get better & better looking...sigh.

@sunset...is it ur bday today?? If so, Happy Birthday :)

He definitely misses us. Definitely! Haha

But I'm so happy to see so many fans showed up. There goes his star power! I heard he even turned down a lot of CF offers after TMS. This guy is really something.

Him turning down CF means even less public appearances & exposure. His shyness is part of his appeal. I find it totally irresistible ..his fan service is one drama a year lol

You gals are great at posting pics. I've been searching YouTube & haven't found any clip of this meeting. :(

Guest dongwookie

Hmm, is there something wrong with her pants? Is it just a trick of the lights, or am i seeing the outline of her derrier? Whatever it is, she's one lucky fan!

By the way, all those who got to come up on stage, did they have to buy Dimchae fridge to get there? Because, lol, then getting Jisub's autograph sure is expensive.

Guest dongwookie

Him turning down CF means even less public appearances

You gals are great at posting pics. I've been searching YouTube & haven't found any clip of this meeting. :(

I agree with you. That's part of his appeal to me too. Though it can get quite exasperating when you waited like forever and all you see when he finally comes out is his hat and turtleneck. Hehe, sorry i couldn't let it go. I better go stare at these new pics again. I'll focus on his cheeks this time.

Guest dongwookie

@Sunset.90

Awww, that's a downer you have right there, dear. But don't you worry. Just as Jisub's hibernation has to come to an end, so do your exams. Plus, December's coming up so you probably have at least the holiday break to look forward to.

Ahrasso. Since you're having a hard time right now, I will not only pray that you dream about Jisub singing you a happy birthday tonight, I'll even add that he does it in his birthday suit, how's that? :D No hats, no turtlenecks, just him in all his rappin' glory. Hehe

Guest dongwookie

Hey @fionie! Thank you for that awesome, firsthand account of the fansign event! You're so lucky you were able to go. Aish, I wish I'm also in Korea.

Hey, i also don't like his outfit. Tehehe. But i had a hunch that those who attended were able to get something more out of it than just us who can only look at the pics and vids, and I'm right. Thanks for sharing how Jisub's sincerity has come out despite his shyness. I love hearing how he looked at each fan - just shows he appreciates them even if he isn't as vocal about it. Based on your description i have an image of him as this gentle giant. Make that gentle, hot giant. Haha

Please do share your pictures. By the way, how did the event end?

@fionie...

Thank you so much for actually going there & then writing up an account of the event so soon...I wanna give u a big hug for that lol!!!

So good to hear 1st hand fan feeling of him & the event ...and of how things went. I wanna be there myself...see him for myself so badly. Hehe...being the introvert that he is, if he's reaching out to fans first, then he must really be looking forward to meeting fans as well. He MISS us!!! <:-P

I agree on the turtleneck & hat, it's better if we can actually see more of him. Then again I'm so desperate to see him that I'll take whatever I can get. Really desperate here ok?! Hahaha

@sara...

He looks really lean, and he's probably way to discipline to chow down that hamburger. :|

@yoshikitty...

Thanks for the clip!! U made my day!! :D

dongwookie said: @Sunset.90 Awww, that's a downer you have right there, dear. But don't you worry. Just as Jisub's hibernation has to come to an end, so do your exams. Plus, December's coming up so you probably have at least the holiday break to look forward to. Ahrasso. Since you're having a hard time right now, I will not only pray that you dream about Jisub singing you a happy birthday tonight, I'll even add that he does it in his birthday suit, how's that? :D No hats, no turtlenecks, just him in all his rappin' glory. Hehe

@fionie
Let me hug you. >:D< Thank you for the fan account. You made my day. :x
Now I can see how shy and introverted he is. He's not a fame hunger. I knew he was. But look at him covered in black and trying hard to remind people that he's So Jisub not Joong won. Oh, I love how he tries to keep his identity as an individual not to fool people with a fake sweet image. That's why I truly loved his fashion sense today. It wasn't for showing off or to boast that he's a super star different from other people. He didn't take advantage of his role in the drama either. I want to break those eyeglasses though. 
So Hottie, how can you expect us to wait for you for too long? How can you be this unique and appealing yet hide yourself? But I think that's his charm. Sigh. I'm in lack-of-Jisub state now. Want to see more...

@dongwookie the fan sign just ended with him saying thank you, bye, and walking off with screaming and chasing fans haha not sure about the movie screening cos I think it was private! 
And,
Here you go, everyone!
Photo album:http://imgur.com/a/SC4pm#0

(Very shaky) Fancam playlist:

Enjoy!
+) I just want to add that his body is really long?? And so are his fingers, while his hand is skinnier than I thought it would be.

p.s I didn't tag the videos and pictures cause I'm too tired from actually taking them lol (my back hurts like HELL because I'm too short) so if for some unfathomable reason anyone wants to take them out PLEASE credit back!
Gnight everyone :)

thanks for sharing all the fancams and pics. i was soooo jelly watching him shake hands, pat heads, pat shoulders, high five, clasp hands, make eye contact, listen, talk, smile and wave at the fans there.
wiping sweat. keke.IMG_20131123_5.pngcr. on pic

Did I see right? One of the fans kissed his hand? Wow. I would do the same if I was there and still on my feet after seeing him in person. Lucky girl. He's so sweet to his fans. 

Thank you so much @fionie