So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

My first reaction if I see him on the street?
"Oh my God .......Ganji!!!"
Just the thought of it makes my heart racing wildly. So , most likely I will try not to gaze at him very much, because I'll have a heart attack. But on the other side ....... this is not a bad way to die.

Guest dongwookie

anticipating Jisub's return to spotlight..

1359965893-964576036.jpg

http://pollyoflove.blogspot.com/2012/10/so-ji-sub-cine21-no875.html

and this.. arguably the hottest rapper that ever rapped!
5-9.jpg
http://pollyoflove.blogspot.com/2013/01/so-ji-sub-singing-rapping-now-at-club.html

the first time i saw this video of him rapping, and looking like he was having such a blast performing, i was mesmerized. i loved it for the fact that it was so different from his established image, the So Ganji, yet he was able to pull it off, like totally! (well, i have yet to actually watched his MVs, so i was basing my assessment entirely on this single video, heh).

isn't the picture of him playing piano from vivien calendar? and the beautiful hands of his are just...... so beautiful! :x

@dongwookie
listening to him rapping is so addictive. it's like a drug to my ears and soul and mind because his husky voice is very much distinctive. and yes, i like his image as a rapper that differentiates him as an actor and clearly makes him stood out from the rest.
i wouldn't argue tho about him as the hottest rapper that ever rapped :))

Master’s Sun is going to be released in director’s edition DVD

7728_1.jpg SBS Drama ‘Master’s Sun’, which is made by fantastic combination of actors, director and staffs, is going to be released in director’s edition DVD.

‘Master’s Sun’drew attention with the appearance of So Ji-Seop and Gong Hyo-Jin, and Hong Ja-Mae wrote the scenario and Jin-Hyeok PD, who directed ‘Shining Legacy’, ‘Prosecutor Princess’ and ‘City Hunter’, directed the drama. It started this summer and ended in last October. After the drama finished, director edition DVD was decided to be released, and it contains the original drama, additional scenes, many goods including 2014 calendar and coffee book pictorial consisinf of 20 pages of still photos.

Poster and interview book is going to be given to those who made a preorder of the DVD through fan café. So it will be a greater gift for fans who have been waiting for director edition DVD.

SBS《主君的太阳》导演版DVD开始接受预定。

由苏志燮和孔孝真两位演员主演的超人气电视剧以及超人气作家洪姐妹以及《城市猎人》《检察官公主》的PD担任制作的作品在10月终演后,因为广大粉丝的强 烈要求最终制作了导演版DVD,其中包括了附加影像,2014年台历等多种礼物,为了感谢粉丝们的支持通过粉丝俱乐部先预约的可以得到海报和采访本。

sojisub32.jpg

source : Innolife.co.kr

dongwookie

said: anticipating Jisub's return to spotlight..

the first time i saw this video of him rapping, and looking like he was having such a blast performing, i was mesmerized. i loved it for the fact that it was so different from his established image, the So Ganji, yet he was able to pull it off, like totally! (well, i have yet to actually watched his MVs, so i was basing my assessment entirely on this single video, heh).

My first reaction: Faint. He will think my heart is no longer pumping and starts pressing my chest and 'kiss' (mouth to mouth) my lips until the ambulance comes. How long will that be? 10 minutes? Yes, 10 minutes of DREAM COME TRUE TIME.

Chance of this happening to me: 0.000000000000000000001% STILL POSSIBLE!! I'M NOT LOSING HOPE!! :))

Guest dongwookie

@euleuh

Oh I'm sure we wouldn't find anyone from this forum who would argue rapper G's level of hotness.;D And was i the only one who actually squealed along with the people in the audience when he finally took off his shades and jacket and exposed his face? I dunno, but I can't remember seeing anybody else who actually makes me shake my head in disbelief seeing how "almost frightfully" handsome he is. Even in the BTS'es when he was looking sleepy or tired, he still has this charisma that I haven't scene in any other Asian actor I've ever followed before. Tsk, it's just weird. It's like he's so gorgeous that it's unreal anymore. Howell, so much for my spazzing.. Sorry to say that i haven't much noticed his voice in that video. But yeah, now that you mentioned it, his voice is not bad at all. Lol!

@sarah62

I like that he knew people might not exactly like this new side of him that he is showing, but he still went ahead and showed them anyway. He's being real and I think there's nothing to be embarrassed about even if his album wasn't exactly a hit. I read a lot of comments from his old fans how they've never seen him looking so happy and relaxed while performing in that club, so I think as a form of self-expression, his rapper G had served its purpose quite aplenty.

dongwookie said: @euleuh Oh I'm sure we wouldn't find anyone from this forum who would argue rapper G's level of hotness.;D And was i the only one who actually squealed along with the people in the audience when he finally took off his shades and jacket and exposed his face? I dunno, but I can't remember seeing anybody else who actually makes me shake my head in disbelief seeing how "almost frightfully" handsome he is. Even in the BTS'es when he was looking sleepy or tired, he still has this charisma that I haven't scene in any other Asian actor I've ever followed before. Tsk, it's just weird. It's like he's so gorgeous that it's unreal anymore. Howell, so much for my spazzing.. Sorry to say that i haven't much noticed his voice in that video. But yeah, now that you mentioned it, his voice is not bad at all. Lol! @sarah62 I like that he knew people might not exactly like this new side of him that he is showing, but he still went ahead and showed them anyway. He's being real and I think there's nothing to be embarrassed about even if his album wasn't exactly a hit. I read a lot of comments from his old fans how they've never seen him looking so happy and relaxed while performing in that club, so I think as a form of self-expression, his rapper G had served its purpose quite aplenty.