So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Just my opinion. And i meant it in the most positive sense of the phrase.

I know :)

A lot of actors are introvert. Robert DeNiro is extremely shy & a great actor. I think of SJS being an introvert helps in his acting, as he's more observant & sensitive. Hehe I'll probably say the same think even if he's an extrovert. He can do no wrong in my eyes (^.^)

Someone said in earlier post that SJS was called ugly?? That whoever must be blind ok. Those eyes, that nose, those lips & sharp chin!! C'mon, I can stare at them forever :D

@dongwookie yup! Both Han Ji Min and Kim Ha Neul were there, and they also won some awards. At that time, I am not his fan yet, and not aware that he has acted along side Han Ji Min and Kim Ha Neul. All I can think is that he looks so cool. You should have watch the cut. oh by the way, Lee Dong Wook was the MC at that time (coz from your username I think you are a fan of Lee Dong Wook). kekekeke~~

Guest angelchild

dongwookie said:I know right. That's why i think he is a walking contradiction. He's says he's camera shy, yet he chose to be an actor. He says he's usually reserved and quiet, yet you watch the bts and he jokes around with everyone in the crew. He says he looks just average, and then claim he's on the top 3 in terms of looks (lol! Though i certainly agree that he is one of the hottest in Korea ever)

I think he endured because he has learned to really enjoy what he is doing. And i think he is being smart for choosing to be an actor because in my opinion, he isn't a very spontaneous person and he seems to be an over-thinker, so that he is at his best when there is something already mapped out from which he can work on. He is really suited to be an actor who always has to work with a script. And through acting, he gets to experience living as other characters
----
The quote function doesn't seem to work this round!
If I remember right, he 'chose' acting only because it helped him make money..but first of all, for him to do modelling (even though we know he wanted to pose with his idol) idk, I feel took him a lot of courage esp before taking the plunge and signing up and what-not, as we introverts are camera-shy ahaha.
As for the BTS of TMS, it is a different thing already, because he himself said he has changed over the years. And also, he was "surprised GHJ could talk so easily with me", she was the one who made the first move I think, to talk to him, and he opened up. I don't know if that is a general thing for introverts, but for me, if someone makes me feel at home, it is easier for me to be more chummy with others, when I'm around him/her. I believe that is the case for Jisub oppa.
>He says he looks just average, and then claim he's on the top 3 in terms of looks (lol! Though i certainly agree that he is one of the hottest in Korea ever)

This is funny actually, just the cheeky side of him coming out..him saying "I'm the top 3" =D 
And I agree, acting is good for him :D
Actually come to think of it, I don't understand this part:
[Because of the feeling my appearance gives off, I get a lot of misunderstandings. I think that, if one were to choose actors in Korea who are evaluated wholly on their appearance, I would be in the top three.]
Because of the first sentence, it seems to me Jisub oppa was talking about being misjudged (as unfriendly cold aloof etc) because of his blank and reserved expression/attitude most times? At least, this is how I read it. Am I reading it wrong?
liewb said:

dongwookie

said:

Hottie's fanmeeting will be held tom at 6:30. I'm dying to see his pics and videos. This is the first time I'm missing my star this much. I'm going crazy, right?  :((

Guest dongwookie

Hurrah! We're seeing him again tomorrow girls!

What happens in a fansign, btw? Will there be an interview or some portion where he'll address the crowd?

Edit:

By the way, @cassie6002, yup, it was LDW that made me sign up to soompi, hence my name. But nowadays i can't appreciate any other Korean man, thanks to our hottie Jisub ssi.

@angelchild
i think what he meant being in the top 3 isn't being the top 3 most handsome actor. it implies to his appearance that gives off the cold sad miserable feeling (his eyes especially) thus he said, "Because of the feeling my appearance gives off, I get a lot of misunderstandings. I think that, if one were to choose actors in Korea who are evaluated wholly on their appearance, I would be in the top three.
"

i mean, when you look at him, he does give off that cold feeling though he's actually a warm-hearted person. sometimes people judge a person based on his/her look only that can give a misunderstanding especially when that person is the opposite of what people think he/she is.
and the nickname So Ganji is definitely somehow burdensome to him as people have the image of him being cool all the time and always expect that from him.
it does seem so hard to be him particularly with his distinctive appearance. but i'm glad TMS happened and he did so well in portraying JJW and able to give a new side of him (as in his image of an actor) being funny and cute for people to see and enjoy.

Guest dongwookie

ocn-cf-news-pic2.jpg Go easy on the eyeliner next time oppa, ahrasso? But no matter, you're still gorgeous. No wonder you're easily misunderstood. You look so hot when you play cool! (see, there goes another contradiction)

Having a mysterious dark melo image seems to be burdensome for any actor and Hottie is not an exception. But I do believe he doesn't like to have a cute, adorable image nor a clean cut, upright one. To me it seems he wants to be free of limited attitudes and to try untaken roads. That's why he kept acting although he's not a typical super star. 

dongwookie said: Hurrah! We're seeing him again tomorrow girls! What happens in a fansign, btw? Will there be an interview or some portion where he'll address the crowd? Edit: By the way, @cassie6002, yup, it was LDW that made me sign up to soompi, hence my name. But nowadays i can't appreciate any other Korean man, thanks to our hottie Jisub ssi.

@angelchild

That was harsh...must have hurt to hear such mean things. I hope that "whoever" will feel like banging head everytime he sees SJS now =_=

Tomorrow is 22nd!! Can't wait for new pics & news about him. Gosh...I'm so excited... Lol

@angelchild

That was harsh...must have hurt to hear such mean things. I hope that "whoever" will feel like banging head everytime he sees SJS now. SJS has got the most mesmerizing eyes...I can drown in them...

Tomorrow is 22nd!! Can't wait for new pics & news about him. Maybe he'll give a brief update on what he's currently working on & stuff. I'm just dying for news...if it's just what he had for lunch...haha. Gosh...I'm so excited... Lol

What happened to soompi? I couldn't post for the past hr

Guest angelchild

liewb said: @angelchild That was harsh...must have hurt to hear such mean things. I hope that "whoever" will feel like banging head everytime he sees SJS now. SJS has got the most mesmerizing eyes...I can drown in them... Tomorrow is 22nd!! Can't wait for new pics & news about him. Maybe he'll give a brief update on what he's currently working on & stuff. I'm just dying for news...if it's just what he had for lunch...haha. Gosh...I'm so excited... Lol What happened to soompi? I couldn't post for the past hr

Hello :) 
Does anyone know if today's fansign will be an outdoor or private event? I know that Times Square mall has quite a big space for such events but they mentioned that there'll also be some sort of movie screening and watching together with SJS :/
If anyone has any information please let me know so I can decide whether to make a trip down to the mall! I promise to post pictures if it turns out to be a fruitful trip :)
Thank you!