So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Crazy rant
Oh, hearing sad unpleasant news about K-celebrities once in a while.Once in while a truth about their dark past or full-of-lies present is out and fans' faith breaks in them. It should be hard to just wake up in the morning and see your star has turned to be a fake shallow image. Although it has never happened to my top 4, but sometimes I get shocked, sometimes hit with surprise, sometimes hate all the fake bling bling out there and sometimes feel indifference. Then the other side of the coin appears in front of me. They are human after all. They make mistakes. And who can be sure if medias are telling the whole truth. I remember just few months ago, I was in conflict with myself to what to believe in K-drama-pop industry. To just love the creature or to believe there's some truth behind their images. So that made me take distance of K-drama land temporarily and watch few Hollywood movies. But...
Then TMS came and brought this man. For the first time I saw a superstar escaping the spotlight. Someone who didn't play a role on and off-screen. The one who loved to live in his own world not living on a fake-media-built image. He was unique. He was different. He created my best memories in K-dramaland. I got bewitched by him and traveled to wonderland to learn life lessons. Now I just want to enjoy the moment and this love without being blindly drawn into my star. I just want to be a loyal, respectful fan who knows my star is a human too.

@sara62 What you doing?? Crazy rant ??
Always in the world of SJS... 
I don't have time for SJS's ghost drama... and here i'm in the world of probability and stochastic processes... 
Probability that I would meet SJS in my life =0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001 

@sara62

He is unique, isn't he? Someone who doesn't court the limelight & someone who doesn't mind extra lines on his face. That's his charm. I want to see him in different roles, be it hero or villain. I want to see him continue to rap/sing...I want to see him do everything!! Lol

And I hope he gets the recognition & love that he deserves for being so brilliant!

Sunset.90 said: @sara62 What you doing?? Crazy rant ??
Always in the world of SJS... 
I don't have time for SJS's ghost drama... and here i'm in the world of probability and stochastic processes... 
Probability that I would meet SJS in my life =0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001 

Kim Soo Hyun & Suzy, #1 advertisement models chosen by reporters

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy became #1 CF stars chosen by reporters.

Prior to 'The 2nd Korea Advertisement Model Audition' which will be held on November 8th, Korea Advertisement Model Agency Association held a poll for 'Best CF Star of 2013'.

The poll was held from November 4th until 6th, and 500 reporters participated in the poll. The poll was categorized into male, female, and combined categories, and Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun were voted as #1 CF stars of 2013.

Suzy also received the most votes under combined category as well.

Under the female category, Suzy was ranked 1st(31.37%), and followed Jeon Ji Hyun(23.53%), Kim Yuna(17.65%), Kim Tae Hee(15.69), and Kim Hye Soo(5.88%).

Under the male category, Kim Soo Hyun received 30.77%, PSY received 23.08, Lee Seung Gi received 17.31%, So Ji Seop received 13.46%, and Hyun Bin received 9.62% of the votes.

Chairwoman Hwang Hye Jung of Korea Model Agency Association said, "I'd like to congratulate Suzy for winning over so many big competitors. I guess many people fell for her beauty and diligence."

Meanwhile, 'Korea Advertisement Model Audition' is getting hosted by Korea Advertisement Model Agency Association and sponsored by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

/Reporting by Choi Hyun-Jung en@starnnews.com

Guest airensarah27

Crazy rant

Oh, hearing sad unpleasant news about K-celebrities once in a while.
Once in while a truth about their dark past or full-of-lies present is out and fans' faith breaks in them. It should be hard to just wake up in the morning and see your star has turned to be a fake shallow image. Although it has never happened to my top 4, but sometimes I get shocked, sometimes hit with surprise, sometimes hate all the fake bling bling out there and sometimes feel indifference. Then the other side of the coin appears in front of me. They are human after all. They make mistakes. And who can be sure if medias are telling the whole truth. I remember just few months ago, I was in conflict with myself to what to believe in K-drama-pop industry. To just love the creature or to believe there's some truth behind their images. So that made me take distance of K-drama land temporarily and watch few Hollywood movies. But...

Then TMS came and brought this man. For the first time I saw a superstar escaping the spotlight. Someone who didn't play a role on and off-screen. The one who loved to live in his own world not living on a fake-media-built image. He was unique. He was different. He created my best memories in K-dramaland. I got bewitched by him and traveled to wonderland to learn life lessons. Now I just want to enjoy the moment and this love without being blindly drawn into my star. I just want to be a loyal, respectful fan who knows my star is a human too.
Hi we have the same name.^^ cool!!;) Im not new here since Im a silent lurker for over a month. I Like JiSub sshii after watching him on WHIB and amazed but.his Superb acting in ALways.. and then my addiction came over after watching him in TMS the ONLY drama I rewatch again just after I finished the series. I dont ever do that. Its a first since I fell in w/the SoGobg couple^^ Now I've watched Cain and Abel. Oh God!! He is a Superb Actor!!! and currently watxhing Ghost.. Just rewatched again the mosy romantic kmovie for me-- Always.. ;) and now I admit...I think I've got the diseased.. just like my SeungGi virus. Its hard to believe it since I Love SeungGi and they have rrally different personality but one thing Im sure of.. Both our not fake,sincere, hardworking and good persons. I will do the same fangirling everyday with him just Like on SeungGi.. hope that we can have fresh news about him soon ;D sorry for my long post.. just soi excites to say hi.. for fellow Ji Sub-iee Chingus!!:D

Guest airensarah27

Crazy rant

Oh, hearing sad unpleasant news about K-celebrities once in a while.

Once in while a truth about their dark past or full-of-lies present is out and fans' faith breaks in them. It should be hard to just wake up in the morning and see your star has turned to be a fake shallow image. Although it has never happened to my top 4, but sometimes I get shocked, sometimes hit with surprise, sometimes hate all the fake bling bling out there and sometimes feel indifference. Then the other side of the coin appears in front of me. They are human after all. They make mistakes. And who can be sure if medias are telling the whole truth. I remember just few months ago, I was in conflict with myself to what to believe in K-drama-pop industry. To just love the creature or to believe there's some truth behind their images. So that made me take distance of K-drama land temporarily and watch few Hollywood movies. But...

Hi we have the same name.^^ cool!!;) Im not new here since Im a silent lurker for over a month. I Like JiSub sshii after watching him on WHIB and amazed but.his Superb acting in ALways.. and then my addiction came over after watching him in TMS the ONLY drama I rewatch again just after I finished the series. I dont ever do that. Its a first since I fell in w/the SoGobg couple^^ Now I've watched Cain and Abel. Oh God!! He is a Superb Actor!!! and currently watxhing Ghost.. Just rewatched again the mosy romantic kmovie for me-- Always.. ;) and now I admit...I think I've got the diseased.. just like my SeungGi virus. Its hard to believe it since I Love SeungGi and they have rrally different personality but one thing Im sure of.. Both our not fake,sincere, hardworking and good persons. I will do the same fangirling everyday with him just Like on SeungGi.. hope that we can have fresh news about him soon ;D sorry for my long post.. just soi excites to say hi.. for fellow Ji Sub-iee Chingus!!:D

sorry for my bad english and typo error.. using mobile mostly^^ yes!!! we have the same thought.. JiSub sshi doesn't care so much about perfectly shown image.. He is what he is.. and when he say He is an actor.. he is really Heart and Soul^^ watching ALL his works.. he characterization for each role is awesome.. watched him as Doctor Cho In.. and now as a Hacker Gi Young. Just wow!^^

Guest xiuhuan

GUYS
What would you, if one day you could see this man in person?
Your first reaction?

if i met him on the street, i will ask myself am i still in my dreamland? and at the same time, my eyes will not be looking at other places except him!

Guest dongwookie

GUYS
What would you, if one day you could see this man in person?
Your first reaction?

I'd probably act like I have no idea who he is. Either that, or I'd swoon.