Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

***The cast of Pirates 2 on spin-off program of House on Wheels! Here are the current casts of Pirates 2 for your

reference:     :Woah:

• Kang Haneul
  • Han Hyojoo
  • Lee Kwangsoo
  • Kwon Sangwoo
  • Chae Soobin
  • Oh Sehun
  • Kim Seongwoo
  • Kim Kido

tvN has released the show’s teaser last month (August). "House on Wheels Spin-Off" will have three episodes, which will run on September 13, 20, and 27 based on its poster (below). :kaching3:  Let’s watch it! 

0002981876_001_20210819145707921.jpg?typ

241136490_3804331613002147_4242234955471

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002981876&cid=1073788

• 3 weeks later...

AGE Difference of Korean Couples || Hyun Bin || Park Shin Hye || Kim Woo Bin||So Ji Sub

12.Kwon Sang Woo and Son Taeyoung

Kwon-Sang-Woo-and-Son-Taeyoung.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo age 45 years and Son taeyoung age 41 years
Kwon Sang Woo is 4 years older than Son taeyoung
In 2008, Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young met each other's path.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/17/shocking-age-difference-of-korean-couples-hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin/

*** Yesterday, September 20, tvN aired the second episode of their “House on Wheels” spin-off featuring the cast of the upcoming movie “The Pirates 2.” Kwon Sang Woo plays the villain in the movie.  He said -"I was the only one filming by myself. I thought that I would get depression while filming".  :Megathanks:

kwon-sang-woo.jpeg

house-on-wheels-the-pirates-2.png

14 Korean Films You Probably Never Knew Were Based On True Stories

All have roots in the truth!

Some of the best and most gripping movies actually take their story from real life events. Although these movie plots sound like the stuff of imagination, they are actually rooted in the truth. From creepy crime stories to the more heartwarming tales, these Korean movies may just surprise you with their true background.

8. 71: Into The Fire

NCXyo3TtZYuhiL0AR7SvFRhKD9kmbopPvBscpeAP

The story of 71 students who fought off hundreds of North Korean soldiers in front of a middle school during the Korean War definitely doesn’t sound like it could possibly be real but real it is!  For 11 hours, the group of students defended a local middle school which was a strategic point for safeguarding the Nakdong River perimeter.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

*** Son Tae-young sent a lot of wedding anniversary celebratory photo without her husband Kwon Sang-woo beside her. It was their wedding anniversary yesterday September 28. She posted several photos on her IG  with a caption - "I met my husband (# Korean Cultural Center New York) # Moma ..." I guess this is an unexpected place. In the photo, Son Tae-young posed with a lovely smile next to a photo of Kwon Sang-woo displayed at the Korean Cultural Center New York. Although, I can see the sadness in her eyes - she looks like having the regret of being separated from her husband on their wedding anniversary. In some photos we can see her looking around the museum. She is tall and we can see this even if she's wearing shoes without heels. Son Tae-young married Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 with 2-kids now.  :heart2beat:

20210929101420687rqbh.jpg

20210929101421023qrvi.jpg

20210929101421232vgdk.jpg

• 2 months later...

'Stairway to Heaven’ Cast Update 2021: Here’s What Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Tae Hee and Shin Hyun Joon Are Up To Now

"Stairway to Heaven" starring Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Tae Hee and Shin Hyun Joon is definitely one of the most iconic Kdramas ever released. 

The SBS melodrama paved the way to several remarkable romantic series that the viewers adored over the years. 

At the height of the Kdrama, it scored an average viewership rating of 38.8 percent and 45.3 percent for the finale, making it among the highest-rated dramas of all time. 

Premiered in 2003, "Stairway to Heaven" became a huge hit in South Korea and neighboring countries as the series was also released in Chinese and Filipino remakes.

Interestingly, the broadcast rights were also sold in Japan and became the third most popular Korean drama in the country, as cited by the poll conducted by the TV Asahi variety show "SMAP Station."

The melodrama follows the story of childhood friends Cha Song Ju (Kwon Sang Woo)and Hang Jung Suh (Choi Ji Woo), whose love was lost but found despite a series of complicated scenarios which involved Jung Suh's new introverted stepbrother, Han Tae Hwa (Shin Hyun Joon) and stepsister Han Yuri (Kim Tae Hee.)

stairway-to-heaven.jpeg?w=500?w=650

Apart from the four lead stars, "Stairway to Heaven" skyrocketed the fame of then-child star Park Shin Hye who played the young Han Jung Suh. 

After 18 years, let's take a look at the current or upcoming projects of the "Stairway to Heaven" cast and what's keeping them busy. 

Kwon Sang Woo 

Kwon Sang Woo
(Photo : News 1 Korea)

The 45-year-old Kwon Sang Woo still looked dashing as ever, especially in his mystery comedy Kdrama "Delayed Justice."

The SBS series is his comeback Kdrama after reprising his role in "Queen of Mystery 2" in 2018. 

Aside from this, Kwon Sang Woo has a slew of new movies such as "The Pirates: Goblin Flag," We Grow Up," and "The Christmas Gift."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• 3 weeks later...

*** Can't easily recognized KSW in this movie because of his looks. I thought all along it was Song Il Kook at first glimpse. hahaha -  :Megalol:   I hope this will be good, box-office wise. It’s going to premiere in January next

year.     :Woah:

pirates 2 drops trailer

video source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/12/16/pirates-2-drops-trailer/

• 2 weeks later...

*** The sequel of ‘The Pirates‘  will be released in theaters next month. Kwon Sang Woo will play his first villain role as Boo Heungsoo. Director Kim jokingly said during the presscon where KSW has not attended -  “I turned Kwon Sang Woo into such a loser in my precious movie, so I wanted to capture his charm and charisma this time.”  "The Pirates: Goblin Flag"  boasts cinematic beauty, such as a model ship reminiscent of a real pirate ship and a giant filming set. The filming took place in Jeju Island.The movie is slated to be released during the Lunar New Year holiday.  :heart3:

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20211229133442262

*** “The Pirates” has released its main trailer! It opens with a teaser of the film’s balance between spectacular adventure and comedy. Kang Ha Nul, Han Hyo Joo, and the others are searching for a imperial treasure that was stolen and lost at sea. Their quest takes them to mysterious caves and unknown islands, where they encounter a penguin for the first time. But Kwon Sang Woo is also pursuing the treasure and is determined to make it his at all costs. He believes that the goblin flag holds a clue to the riddle of the missing treasure. As the battle for the treasure gets pitched and the ships are beset by lightning on the stormy seas,  they show off their swordsmanship. “The Pirates: Goblin Flag”  will be released on January 26. Looking forward for this movie and see more of KSW & KHN. Looks interesting.  :kaching3:

source : http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20220108503904

*** IDK why the movie will be released at the end of this month since I believe that this period is traditionally dead time in movie releases. The movie will be released in SK on January 26. I know it was originally intended as a summer blockbuster but, it was postponed due to pandemic. I guess because of the Lunar NY holiday why they're aiming for this date. The movie looks so good, the poster and 1st preview got me so interested when before I was just not aware of this movie. I will be super sad if the movie sucks. The long official movie trailer continues to stimulate my interest. It looks like there's a high comedic energy across the board. At first, I didn't even know that KSW is part of the cast. Much more, that he wasn't present in the presscon. KSW is a great actor.  :heart2:

*** “The Pirates: The Goblin Flag” has unveiled its main poster! The main poster features representatives of three groups who are after the treasure: pirates, bandits, and rebels. Pirates are represented by pirate captain Hae Rang (Han Hyo Joo) and wannabe pirate Mak Yi (Lee Kwang Soo). Woo Moo Chi (Kang Ha Neul) represents the bandits and claims to be the best swordsman in Goryeo. Boo Heung Soo (Kwon Sang Woo) represents the rebels, who also set their sights on the lost treasure. The caption reads, “Whoever finds the lost treasure gets to keep it."  The movie also released a relationship chart between the principal characters in the movie. The pirates are represented in blue, the bandits in yellow, and the rebels in green. Hae Rang and Woo Moo Chi are at the center of the chart, and they have a mutual competitive relationship that is summed up in the phrase, “There can only be one leader.”  “The Pirates: The Goblin Flag” premieres on January 26. 

:kisslevel:

lee-kwang-soo-han-hyo-joo-kang-ha-neul-k

the-pirates-2.jpeg

credit : soompi news

*** “The Pirates” has shared a fun glimpse behind the scenes of filming! These behind-the-scenes photos capture the lively atmosphere on the movie set. The photos also reveal just how well they got along off-camera. “The Pirates: Goblin Flag” will premiere on January 26. Looking forward to watch this.  :kaching1:

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpeg

Spoiler

202201100818214537_2_20220110082604462.j

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003568375