Ko Soo 고수

Admin

• 4 weeks later...

Editor’s Pick: 2020 Best Korean Drama Original Soundtracks

Which 2020 Korean Drama OSTs  have left quite an impact this season?

Setting up our year-end count down for 2020 K-Drama season, we pick the tracks worthy of 2020 Best Korean Drama OST badge.

In choosing the notable soundtracks incorporated in 2020 Korean Dramas, we decided two simple rules.

First, how the song’s message fit perfectly in the story. This is easy to spot because it usually layered the poignant moments of the series. Second, the track’s lingering value for K-Drama fans who watched it, and for those who may hear it in passing.

“Pray for You” – Lily for Missing: The Other Side

Consoling yet sad, this track perfectly sums up the beautiful memories given by Missing: The Other Side. Its heartfelt verses capture the message of the series with its beautiful song narration and melody.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/editors-pick-best-2020-korean-drama-ost/

• Guest changed the title to Ko Soo 고수
  • 3 months later...

*** Finally...............I've watched his latest drama, "Missing: The Other Side" & this time, I did it continuously, which I wasn't able to do during its airing since I lacked time. I decided to watch this drama mainly for GS. The appeal of “Missing” is not limited to the fun of the genre. Even inside the dark mystery of death, it strangely evokes heart-warming feelings. At first, the story is quite complicated. I recommend this drama for you who want to watch other genres besides romance or melodrama with a storyline that isn’t too heavy and creepy. It’s from OCN, so it must be good. I love it & the only flaw in my opinion is there are some plots that are too rushed to finish. I find it good.  :rickroll:

*** I watched his latest drama, “Money Game”. And upon watching this I thought hard : Will it really make you rich if you work hard? “Money Game” is certainly an interesting attempt for Korean dramas. Unlike other dramas, which are focusing on romance & crime, the drama aims to capture the absurd reality that inevitably has repercussions on the economy of ordinary people. If there’s one thing you can always rely on TvN dramas, it’s their shows tackling a variety of interesting topics. I find the drama good.  :luvarrow:

*** A second season of “Missing: The Other Side” is officially in the works! They gave a hint at the end, anyway. The producers confirmed it yesterday, April 15. However, the PD and the casting has not yet been decided. They are in the planning stages for a potential second season. I'm not really into season 2, part2s, remakes, sequels of any dramas but if GS will be part of the cast for Season 2 again, I have no choice but to support him, support the drama. In case, season 1 was perfect. Loved it! Hope they keep the main cast especially GS! This is so worth watching! Wait & see.............. :heart3:

OCN drama ‘Missing: The Other Side’ prepares for season 2

102242489.3.jpg

Orion Cinema Network (OCN), home of South Korea’s thriller dramas, has given its official position on the making of Missing: The Other Side 2.

On April 15, OCN revealed to Korean media outlet Dong-a.com, “It is true that a second season of Missing: The Other Side is in the works. However, the drama’s direction and casting are yet to be decided. The production is also pending.” Due to this, members of the original cast reportedly expressed that it is too early to decide on their comeback appearances.

Although the producers cautiously informed that the season two development is still in the planning stage, the chief producer (CP) stated last year that the series was already in discussions to get renewed after the first season gained significantly good reviews.

Missing: The Other Side treads along the fantasy, mystery, and thriller genres and follows a group of misfits who have set out to uncover the truth behind unsolved missing-person cases. Their journey leads them to a mysterious village that is said to hold the spirits of missing people, as well as the key to explaining their disappearances.

Helmed by director Min Yeon-hong (Touch), the first season featured stars Go Soo (Money Game), Heo Joon-ho (Kingdom 2), Ahn So-hee (Welcome to Waikiki 2), and many others. It recorded an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.287 percent, with a peak rating of 4.811 percent on its final episode.

Are you also excited for Missing: The Other Side 2? Check out our curation of news articles about the first season here.

source : https://sports.donga.com/Section/article/all/20210415/106430349/1

• Awesome 1

• 5 months later...

AGE Difference of Korean Couples || Hyun Bin || Park Shin Hye || Kim Woo Bin||So Ji Sub

6.Go Soo and Kim Hye Yeon

Go-Soo.jpg

Go-Soo-and-Kim-Hye-Yeon.jpg

Go Soo age 42 years and Kim Hye Yeon 31 age years
Go Soo is 11 years older than Kim Hye Yeon
The lucky girl’s name is Kim Hye-yeon, and she is majoring in sculpting. The story of them started in 2008 when they met through acquaintances.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/17/shocking-age-difference-of-korean-couples-hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin/

• 4 months later...

*** Ohhh..................GS's drama will have season 2..................   Can't wait for this. :Fist1:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 Thriller K-Dramas From OCN That You Will Have To Watch In 2022

OCN is known for its thriller, action, and mystery K-Dramas that attract a huge fandom of K-Drama fans.

Their dramas are more action-packed, thrilling, and dark compared to other K-Dramas. Common themes include mutants, cults, drugs, superheroes, crime, etc. 

Dramas such as "Voice", "Player", "Tunnel", "The Uncanny Counter", and more have made the channel gain a huge following. 

Here are 4 OCN K-Dramas airing in 2022 that we think you need to have on your watchlist.

4. "Missing: The Other Side 2"

OCN-dramas-2022_missing-2.png

Starring: Go Soo, Heo JunHo, Ahn SoHee

Summary: The continuation of "Missing: The Other Side" season 1, which is about a village filled with the spirits of missing and departed people and the search for the cause behind their disappearances.

Airing date: Second half of 2022

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/4-thriller-kdramas-from-ocn-that-you-will-have-to-watch-in-2022/

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*** “Missing: The Other Side” has confirmed the cast for season 2! The drama was loved by viewers that's why, there's S2. I'm glad that GS will be part again of this drama. They're officially starting filming with the aim of [broadcasting] in the second half of this year (2022). Two new actors will be joining the brand new season : Lee Jung Eun from “Our Blues & Kim Dong Hwi. LJE will play Kang Eun Sil, a sea captain with 30 years of experience while KDH as Oh Il Yong, has been

living in the industrial complex for three years in the drama.  :rubchin:

0004643702_001_20220624083705726.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004643702

• 2 weeks later...

9 Korean Actors Who Are Still Owed Money For Past Works

Some of them have been waiting for over a decade!
It should be common for Korean celebrities to get paid on time, but this isn’t always the case. These 9 actors are still waiting to get paid for past works they have done, as some of them have been waiting for over a decade!

5. Kim Woo Bin & Go Soo

CDtRd3HosFvwrYZp2KD11tw7_QkRUGEfq1209McbSCwF8HgFxoudPiRd6Juk9xKHNGZaCaKFNM9dcevJUAGFDOHKCUy2c-ms_no=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

BcDdTxl-I0E5OqMHk7ea4MxHa3MivKOov8DFjVkpZ6Ldh9fSNmbQiXvbtBlWBYqOp2kZ2LRrO0GbjWk1gsu4KkAKiaFlLsfJ2g=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Kim Woo Bin and Go Soo ran into some problems with advertising companies. The two actors signed with advertising companies back in 2012 and 2013 but never received payment after fulfilling their contracts.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actors-still-owed-money-past-works/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

*** Stills from the first script reading have dropped for tvN’s Missing: The Other Side 2, bringing back the leads from the first season: Go Soo is here. Aiming to broadcast this coming December, with the same

PD  as well as writers.   :hypehype:

0006445829_001.jpg

0006445829_002.jpg

photos source : Dramabeans