Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Netizen Shares Leaked Information About How Much Celebrities Make On Advertisements

Some of these figures may shock you.

A user of an online community has shared leaked information about exactly how much celebrities make for doing advertisements. According to the user, the information is from 4-5 years ago so there may be some differences in the fees compared to more recent times.

20. Go Soo

CEhOV9el8Iy2hAMjLLxmnuFe2ca9D-w_1_PKpiqE

Modeling Fee:
220,000 USD / 250 million KRW (6 months)
350,000 USD / 400 million KRW (1 year)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 1-7, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Oct. 3      
The Ghost Detective 15 KBS 2.8%
The Ghost Detective 16 KBS 2.7%
My Secret Terrius 5 MBC 6.7%
My Secret Terrius 6 MBC 9.1%
Heart Surgeons 5 SBS 6.8%
Heart Surgeons 6 SBS 8.5%
The Guest 7 OCN 3.0%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 1 tvN 4.0%
Thursday, Oct. 4      
The Ghost Detective 17 KBS 2.3%
The Ghost Detective 18 KBS 2.2%
My Secret Terrius 7 MBC 7.2%
My Secret Terrius 8 MBC 9.5%
Heart Surgeons 7 SBS 6.9%
Heart Surgeons 8 SBS 8.4%
The Guest 8 OCN 3.2%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 2 tvN 3.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-1-7-2018/

• Like 1

"Two Lives One Heart" Go Soo Helps Uhm Ki-joon

photo1007634.jpg

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "Two Lives One Heart", Park Tae-soo (Go Soo) helped a Choi Seok-han (Uhm Ki-joon) home.

Park Tae-soo carried Choi Seok-han on his back and asked why he drank so much. Choi Seok-han said, "I met Yoo-bin (visited the grave of his dead daughter)". Park Tae-soo said, "Let's go together next time".

Choi Seok-han wanted another drink with Park Tae-soo and said he would tell him what he wanted to know. He was going to leave Taesan Hospital.

Meanwhile, "Two Lives One Heart" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:00 KST.

Source : www.hankookilbo.com/n...

Translation : Hancinema

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 8-14, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

My Secret Terrius and Heart Surgeons still seem to be at war, with the former winning by just a few percentage points. Since these shows, and the other Wednesday-Thursday competition, are doing pretty well, I’d say viewers are in the mood for action and dark melos these days.

Wednesday, Oct. 10      
The Ghost Detective 19 KBS 2.3%
The Ghost Detective 20 KBS 2.2%
My Secret Terrius 9 MBC 6.9%
My Secret Terrius 10 MBC 9.4%
Heart Surgeons 9 SBS 5.8%
Heart Surgeons 10 SBS 7.0%
The Guest 9 OCN 2.9%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 3 tvN 3.0%
Thursday, Oct. 11      
The Ghost Detective 21 KBS 2.0%
The Ghost Detective 22 KBS 2.2%
My Secret Terrius 11 MBC 7.4%
My Secret Terrius 12 MBC 8.8%
Heart Surgeons 11 SBS 7.4%
Heart Surgeons 12 SBS 8.3%
The Guest 10 OCN 3.1%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 4 tvN 3.0%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-8-14-2018/

• Like 1

"Two Lives One Heart" Seo Ji-hye Receives Her Heart From Go Soo's Mother

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "Two Lives One Heart", Yoon Soo-yeon (Seo Ji-hye) woke up after a heart transplant.

She found out that she had receied Park Tae-soo's (Go Soo) mother Oh Jeong-ae's (Lee Duk-hee) heart.

She resented Choi Seok-han (Uhm Ki-joon) and asked, "Why did you save me? How am I supposed to live with this heart? It was meant for Doctor Park's mother".

Source : www.hankookilbo.com/n...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 15-21, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Oct. 17      
The Ghost Detective 23 KBS 2.3%
The Ghost Detective 24 KBS 2.3%
My Secret Terrius 13 MBC 7.1%
My Secret Terrius 14 MBC 9.5%
Heart Surgeons 13 SBS 5.7%
Heart Surgeons 14 SBS 6.9%
The Guest 11 OCN 2.6%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 5 tvN 3.4%
Thursday, Oct. 18      
The Ghost Detective 25 KBS 1.8%
The Ghost Detective 26 KBS 2.0%
My Secret Terrius 15 MBC 7.9%
My Secret Terrius 16 MBC 9.5%
Heart Surgeons 15 SBS 7.2%
Heart Surgeons 16 SBS 8.8%
The Guest 12 OCN 3.3%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 6 tvN 2.8%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-15-21-2018/

• Like 1

This particular scene in Heart Surgeon reminds me so much of Ko Soo's 2005 drama - Green Rose.  His eyes, his facial expressions are so  emotionally expressive ~ wonderfully done ~

Can't wait for the next episodes . . . .

cr:  to owner

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 10:37 PM, emgphils said:

This particular scene in Heart Surgeon reminds me so much of Ko Soo's 2005 drama - Green Rose.  His eyes, his facial expressions are so  emotionally expressive ~ wonderfully done ~

Can't wait for the next episodes . . . .

cr:  to owner

Hi emgphils, thanks for sharing this. The drama continued in second place with relatively strong ratings of 5.7 percent and 7.0 percent based from last night, October 24 broadcast.  :P

• Like 1

We are down to the last batch of K-stories once November 2018 Korean dramas sail to its premiere dates.

Although we are still a month shy before 2018 ends, I am closing this year’s monthly k-drama list segment with a happy heart. With some series crossing over the first month of January 2019, some of the stories from November 2018 Korean dramas will not be included on our year-end recap and best pick selection.

We get to have some thrillers, drama and romance genres to dominate the narratives for the new roster scheduled to begin in November. Male actors take most of the central figures based on the initially released plot sketches by the TV networks.

Rating game is expected to heat up given that the popular actors with stable following are set to star in this batch of November 2018 Korean dramas.

Below is the lineup of currently airing K-dramas that are expected to end in the next two months.

(Note: Daily series not included)

Wednesday – Thursday

When Time Stopped (KBSW)

My Secret Terrius (MBC)

Heart Surgeons (SBS)

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (tvN)

Love Alert (MBN)

PicsArt_10-29-11.27.20.png?resize=620,62

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

• 2 weeks later...

"Two Lives One Heart" Go Soo tells Uhm Ki-joon to come back

photo1015596.jpg

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "Two Lives One Heart", Park Tae-soo (Go Soo) tried to convince Choi Seok-han (Uhm Ki-joon).

Yoon Hyeon-il (Jung Bo-suk) upturned Taesan Hospital. He told everyone to send out long-term patients and not to use uninsured medicine on them. The doctors lamented that Taesan Hospital has hit a rock.

Park Tae-soo told Choi Seok-han, "If you were the old you, you wouldn't just sit and watch. Candidate Han Min-sik's operation is coming up soon. Are you going to do what you did to me? I have never seen Yoo-bin, but I know she had a good father. However, you're not the father she remembers".

Choi Seok-han looked at Tae-soo in surprise. Park Tae-soo said, "The reason you called me back to Taesan was to stop you from changing. Come back before you go too far".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 5-11, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Nov. 7      
Happy to Die 1 KBS 4.0%
Happy to Die 2 KBS 4.0%
My Secret Terrius 25 MBC 7.2%
My Secret Terrius 26 MBC 9.0%
Heart Surgeons 25 SBS 5.8%
Heart Surgeons 26 SBS 7.1%
Fluttering Alert 3 MBN 2.0%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 11 tvN 2.7%
Thursday, Nov. 8      
Happy to Die 3 KBS 2.5%
Happy to Die 4 KBS 3.3%
My Secret Terrius 27 MBC 8.6%
My Secret Terrius 28 MBC 9.8%
Heart Surgeons 27 SBS 6.4%
Heart Surgeons 28 SBS 7.5%
Fluttering Alert 4 MBN 2.4%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 12 tvN 2.6%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-5-11-2018/

"Two Lives One Heart" Go Soo Runs with Heart in Hand

photo1016933.jpg

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "Two Lives One Heart", Park Tae-soo (Go Soo) stole the heart that was to be transplanted into presidential candidate Han Min-sik (Jung Doo-gyum).

Park Tae-soo (Go Soo) learned that Choi Seok-han (Uhm Ki-joon) was going to steal Yoon Seo's (Shin Rin-ah) heart and offered to go into surgery, too.

On the day of the surgery, the heart arrived and Park Tae-soo seemed to go into surgery, but he stole the heart and ran away from the hospital.

Choi Seok-han called Park Tae-soo and said, "Listen to me, come back with the heart right now. Please". Park Tae-soo hung up on him.

Yoon Hyeon-il (Jung Bo-suk) was outraged and wanted Park Tae-soo to come back. The police found Park Tae-soo's car and took him back to the hospital, but the heart was missing from the icebox.

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

*** “Heart Surgeons” enjoyed a significant increase in ratings for its finale, with its viewership rising by over 2 percent from its previous broadcast the night before. The November 15 broadcast scored average ratings of 7.8 percent and 8.4 percent nationwide (8.9 percent and 9.4 percent in the Seoul metropolitan area), with a peak of 10.1 percent.

cr-soompi news