Ko Soo 고수

Admin

*** “Missing: The Other Side” has been enjoying a rise in viewership with each new episode. The third episode of the new drama scored an average nationwide rating of 3.0 percent and a peak of 3.6 percent, marking its highest ratings to date. A total of 20- episodes for "Missing" - I hope it would increase MORE as the episode progresses. It's a good drama. :blush:

• Like 1

*** “Missing: The Other Side” soared to new heights last night!  The drama continues to rise. The fourth episode of the series scored an average nationwide rating of 3.5 percent and a peak of 3.9 percent, successfully maintaining the drama’s upward trend. This drama keeps you on the edge of your seats. It deserves the amazing ratings.  :blush:

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 31-Sep. 6, 2020

source : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-31-sep-6-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 5      
Once Again 93 KBS 27.4%
Once Again 94 KBS 32.6%
Alice 4 SBS 10.6%
Graceful Friends 17 JTBC 5.1%
Missing: The Other Side 3 OCN 3.0%
Forest of Secrets 2 7 tvN 6.5%
Sunday, Sep. 6      
Once Again 95 KBS 34.8%
Once Again 96 KBS 37.0%
Missing: The Other Side 4 OCN 3.5%
Forest of Secrets 2 8 tvN 7.5%

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 7-13, 2020

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-7-13-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 12      
Once Again 97 KBS 29.6%
Once Again 98 KBS 33.5%
Alice 6 SBS 9.9%
Missing: The Other Side 5 OCN 3.3%
Forest of Secrets 2 9 tvN 7.2%
Sunday, Sep. 13      
Once Again 99 KBS 33.6%
Once Again 100 KBS 34.8%
Missing: The Other Side 6 OCN 3.8%
Forest of Secrets 2 10 tvN 7.2%

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 21-27, 2020

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-21-27-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 26      
Homemade Love Story 5 KBS 19.7%
Homemade Love Story 6 KBS 23.0%
Alice 10 SBS 8.7%
More Than Friends 2 JTBC 1.4%
Missing: The Other Side 7 OCN 3.0%
Forest of Secrets 2 13 tvN 7.2%
Sunday, Sep. 27      
Homemade Love Story 7 KBS  
Homemade Love Story 8 KBS  
Missing: The Other Side 8 OCN

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 28-Oct. 4, 2020

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-28-oct-4-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Saturday, Oct. 3      
Homemade Love Story 9 KBS 19.2%
Homemade Love Story 10 KBS 22.8%
Alice SBS
More Than Friends JTBC
Missing: The Other Side 9 OCN 3.2%
Forest of Secrets 2 15 tvN 8.3%
Sunday, Oct. 4      
Homemade Love Story 11 KBS 22.9%
Homemade Love Story 12 KBS 26.5%
Missing: The Other Side 10 OCN 3.5%
Forest of Secrets 2 16 tvN

9.4%

Go Soo Prepares For The Con Of His Life In “Missing: The Other Side”

4bfd396ed76541459f8687edb5d1de61.jpeg?s=

Go Soo goes undercover for a major con in the upcoming episode of “Missing: The Other Side.”

“Missing: The Other Side” is an OCN drama about a conman (Go Soo) who stumbles across a village inhabited by the souls of the dead who went missing when they were alive. He teams up with a mysterious guardian (Heo Joon Ho) to uncover the village’s dark secrets and put the souls of the missing to rest.

Spoilers

Spoiler

With just two episodes left in its run, Go Soo decided to disguise himself as Jung Young Sook’s grandson in order to find the person behind the serial killer case that began with the will. It is suspected that the killer’s actions are connected to President Jung Young Sook’s companions, Lee Yoon Jae and Park Joong Geun.

go-soo-missing-the-other-side.jpg

In the new stills, Go Soo appears at the official meeting as Jung Young Sook’s grandson. He stands at the podium with a confident gaze, showing his determination to get to the bottom of the truth. Like Robin Hood, Go Soo is a conman who fools the villains on behalf of the common people, but will he be able to find the criminal without awakening suspicion against himself?

A source from the drama stated, “There are just two episodes left in ‘Missing: The Other Side.’ In the upcoming episode, the killer behind the murders of Seo Eun Soo, Moon Yoo Kang, Kang Seung Ho, and Jung Young Sook’s own daughter will be revealed. Go Soo will launch the con of his life in order to find out the truth on behalf of the living and the dead.”

This episode of “Missing: The Other Side” will air on October 10 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch “Missing: The Other Side” here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

*** OCN "Missing : The Other Side"  is so refreshingly original. I love the drama. The drama scored an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent for its last night episode. The series will air its finale tonight. Ohhh..............time flies so fast that it seems this drama has just begun.  :blush:

• Guest changed the title to Ko Soo 고수 - Finished Drama: Missing on OCN

*** The drama is over now..................Time flies so fast that it seems it just begun. Go Soo answered some of Viki and Soompi’s questions about how it felt to act in “Missing: The Other Side,” his personal preferences, and much more.  This is a great drama but so underrated. But, I'm glad that it's holding the highest rating for OCN's drama. Loved this drama! I wonder why GS favorite English word is - air......  :blush:  Read on to find out what he said!

**************************************************************************************************

What was the most difficult part about playing your role? Was there anything you had to pay special attention to as you were acting?

Go Soo: The character Kim Wook has the special ability to see souls. It was harder than I thought to show the process in which he comes to accept that what he sees in front of him are souls and not things that exist physically. Kim Wook meets various people and is at the center of those characters, so I thought that his communication with and reactions to those characters were important. That’s why I focused on my reactions to the other characters as I was acting. I had to react to the stories of each of the characters, so you’ll be able to see Kim Wook’s humane side.

While filming, when did you feel the most proud?

Go Soo: I feel proud when the filming set is operating well. When the set is enjoyable and fun, as I focus on my character in each scene, I sometimes get the feeling that I’m “riding” on the role. Not only the actors, but also the staff accumulate positive energy. As time passes, we trust and rely on one another more, so the filming and the post-production turns out even better than I had imagined. That makes me feel proud.

Is there anything new you learned about your co-stars while working with them?

Go Soo: It’s not something new I learned, but all of us who have different values, have come together and are creating synergy. I’m meeting a lot of actors for the first time through this project, like Song Geon Hee, Seo Eun Soo, and Ha Jun. At first, they might have felt uncomfortable because I’m a senior in acting, but now, they approach me comfortably and like me, so I like that.

What other role in the drama would you like to try out?

Go Soo: I’d like to try playing the cafe owner role. Like the line in a poem that goes, “Love is to spare time for someone,” I’d like to be a cafe owner like Thomas Cha, providing a comfortable space to people and sparing my time for them.

If the ability to see souls existed, would you want it or would you pretend it didn’t exist?

Go Soo: Pretend it didn’t exist.

If you could change the past, would you change it or not?

Go Soo: I would not change it.

Latte vs. Americano

Go Soo: Americano.

What is your favorite English word?

Go Soo: Air.

Where would you like to travel to?

Go Soo: Taiwan.

Please share a message to the drama’s global fans!

Go Soo: The many actors and staff members of our drama came together and worked hard on it. I hope you find consolation as well as laughter through the drama and relax as you enjoy it. Thank you.

10edc06e168643a88a778bdcaa10aafc.jpeg?s=

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1