Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest fairytaledreamer

did you let the first time slide by too??

Why didn't you just talk to her? Tell her how you feel?? And see if there's any compromised BTW the two

Guest writerstale

nana544 said: A question for my friend?

I asked my friend to go see a flower garden place with me.
She said okay, but after a day later she called and told me that she cannot go anymore because she have to do something.
A couple weeks later, I learned from another mutual friend of ours that she had gone to the place with her other friend.
This just makes me so sad because I thought that she would just be honest with me, if she didn't want to go with me.

Why is she doing this? Am I not deserving of her respect? And this is not the first time that something similar like this happen.

Guest nana544

@writerstale thank you! Self-confidence is very important; sadly my friend is not as confidence as she should be.

I'm only writing in first-person to make it easier to read.

@fairytaledrea... That's what I told my friend too, but she isn't confidence to talk to her---she put that friend on a pedestal.

Question for the ladies.

You know that "eww" feeling you get when a guy who you're not attracted to confesses that he likes you? Like he may be a great guy and all and you may even be good friends but once he crosses that line, it's like "eww."

Know what I'm talking about? So why do you ladies lie to him and say things like "I'm sure you'll find a great girl for you someday......" speech. If you don't feel he's attractive, what makes you think another girl similar to yourself will?

I mean, if he's attracted to you, that means he's probably attracted to similar types such as yourself. I guess I'm talking more about physical attributes here. If you don't find him attractive, what makes you think another girl similar to yourself with similar physical attributes and maybe even personality will?

I once told a girl I was dating that I wanted to take things further but then once she started that speech, I didn't even give her time to finish. I just cut her off and said "yeah I get it..." and asked the waitress for the bill and drove her home and that was the end of it.

It's kinda like someone who bothers to hold their breath even though they know they're gonna drown.

Guest severus

What do girls think when guys head to message places?

For the general guy, much like going to the strip club, it depends on how he owns up to it.

Some can pull off casually going to the massage parlour for happy endings...usually with much confidence and good looks. They make interesting friends. Wouldn't go near their junk with a 10 foot stick though.

@severus

I can assure you that they are probably more likely to get something from a regular person, at a regular encounter.. The massage ladies, and hookers in general are quite careful these days...contrary to popular belief. They make you use rubber.

@writerstale

What? What do you mean why do guys go? You're basically asking why do guys like having sex.

It's fun!

Every time the topic of guys at massage parlors come up, the main thing that comes into my mind is.....
the scene from Rush Hour 2 when Lee and Carter punch on with Ricky Tan's body guard and the lap top gets smashed. :))

Guest writerstale

Keion said: @severus

I can assure you that they are probably more likely to get something from a regular person, at a regular encounter.. The massage ladies, and hookers in general are quite careful these days...contrary to popular belief. They make you use rubber.

@writerstale

What? What do you mean why do guys go? You're basically asking why do guys like having sex.

It's fun!

Girls, let's say you've been talking to this guy you're interested in for 4/5 days straight. And today neither of you initiates conversation. Do you think he would start to lose interest? I just don't want to seem clingy and want to give him space.

Guest goyangitae

ReckLESS_ said: Girls, let's say you've been talking to this guy you're interested in for 4/5 days straight. And today neither of you initiates conversation. Do you think he would start to lose interest? I just don't want to seem clingy and want to give him space.

Some context: me and a friend were at an event where we received individual polaroid pictures of ourselves. At the same event, I later won a raffle prize.  Since I didn't have a bag or anything with me to put my picture, I decided to put the picture inside the prize's box. I ended up giving the prize to my friend while completely forgetting that my picture was inside. She later posted both her picture and mine onto instagram, but she never mentioned or gave my picture back to me.
I guess my question is what does it mean if a girl decides to keep a picture of you? Should I even bring this up to the girl? For the record, I am interested in her.

Some context: me and a friend were at an event where we received individual polaroid pictures of ourselves. At the same event, I later won a raffle prize.  Since I didn't have a bag or anything with me to put my picture, I decided to slip my picture inside the prize. I ended up giving the prize to my friend while completely forgetting about my picture. She later posted both her picture and mine onto instagram, but she never mentioned or gave my picture back to me.

I guess my question is what does it mean if a girl decides to keep a picture of you? Should I even bring this up to the girl? For the record, I am interested in her.

Even before I read the last sentence. My thoughts were you had just indirectly told her you were interested. In general no one gives a picture of themselves to someone else with no reason behind it and the fact that you topped it off with a gift aswell.

However this could cause confusion for the girl as she could be questioning if you were just being nice.

The picture could be a good conversation starter regarding your interest though. So go talk to her!