Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

esapele said:

Some context: me and a friend were at an event where we received individual polaroid pictures of ourselves. At the same event, I later won a raffle prize.  Since I didn't have a bag or anything with me to put my picture, I decided to slip my picture inside the prize. I ended up giving the prize to my friend while completely forgetting about my picture. She later posted both her picture and mine onto instagram, but she never mentioned or gave my picture back to me.

I guess my question is what does it mean if a girl decides to keep a picture of you? Should I even bring this up to the girl? For the record, I am interested in her.

Its the actual experiencing (not the experience itself) that should be observed.

Doing this, it is inevitable that perspective will broaden, to where the one being observed (you) appears small, and play-like. Everything then, becomes lighter.

The experience itself is unnecessary. Consider it like candy.

Your pain, and your triumphs mean nothing. They're just things the toy experiences.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

odaesan said: How weird would it be for you if a guy asked you about your friend he liked from a year ago? I totally missed my chance like a year ago, but I don't want to let it go.

Guest chindarella

odaesan said: How weird would it be for you if a guy asked you about your friend he liked from a year ago? I totally missed my chance like a year ago, but I don't want to let it go.

So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.
Just a thought, i know this doesnt go for ALL girls, but for most, do they rather the guy do most of the talking, like ask things, tell stories etc. or them be the one doing more of the talking?

TRaNz said: So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.
Just a thought, i know this doesnt go for ALL girls, but for most, do they rather the guy do most of the talking, like ask things, tell stories etc. or them be the one doing more of the talking?

TRaNz said: So im heading out to din dinz with a friend who i havent seen in like....umm 8 months or something a rather.

Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

Guest [ knockOUT ]

Rip Tide said: Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

Guest EnYingChen

Rip Tide said: Hey ladies, I like this girl and she's in my class. I think she's so smart and cute and pretty, but I don't know how to approach her. I want to be near her all the time. What should I do? Should I just say hi and make a conversation? I think she likes Exo and she's white btw. She's so cute and kind of short. What do I do?

So I can't stop thinking about her! She's so nice though... I ignored her for like the first 4 weeks of school and I'm starting to notice her :(. I look at her a lot now, but I don't think she notices. We have group discussions and like I said I don't know if she was looking at me during the first 4 weeks. Our class has around 24 students... I never get the chance to sit next to her or talk to her :((. I kind of what to try really hard in that class now. Should I wear cologne and dress nice and "accidentily" bump into her?