Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Welcome to the month of Lee Min Ho's birthday, and our bb is still 3 years old not 30.     :lol::lol::lol:

cr lovely_mino_7 via 李敏镐铁杆后援会

Hi gtLmh, thanks for the reminder...............June 22 is coming. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180601 on duty :

cr Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's picture + the clip. So lucky those fans out there who were able to touch his hands or even his fingers - hahaha. So NICE & very sweet of him that he's trying to reach out his hands for them even just briefly. :lol:

• Like 2

On 5/26/2018 at 5:32 PM, alovebof said:

I update 3 weeks 

그대를 만나고~♪
Date 2018. 04. 25 17: 01: 00 Hit 224

지난 주말, 바람도 쐴 겸 집 근처 뷰티샵에 잠깐 다녀왔어^^ 

입구에 들어서자마자 내 눈을 사로잡는 건 0622라는 숫자가 박혀있는 디퓨저!
이렇게 특별한 디퓨저라니!!! 그냥 지나칠 수 없잖아?!

(어머! 저건 꼭 사야해!)하고 냉큼 하나 집어 계산대로 갔지!>.<
사실 조금 우울했었는데, 디퓨저 덕분에 기분 좋게 주말을 마무리!
정말 알찬 쇼핑이었어~

민호를 알게 된 후 0.6.2.2는 특별한 숫자가 된 것 같아

시계를 봤을 때 6시 22분이 되면 (앗! 민호 시다!!!)
0622가 들어가있는 간판을 보면 휴대폰을 꺼내서 사진도 찍고
누군가의 생일이 6월 22일이라는 말을 들으면 괜히 웃게 되고 부럽기도 하고
비밀번호 설정에는 거의 필수로 들어가는 건 나만 그런 거야..?★

휴대폰 뒷자리가 0622나 0510인 동기들도 많을 것 같은데, 어때???

Meeting You~♪

Date 2018. 04. 25 17: 01: 00 Hit 224

Last weekend, to get some air I briefly went to the beauty shop near my house^^

As soon as I entered, my eyes fell on a diffuser with the number 0622 embedded in it!

A special diffuser like this!!! you can’t just overlook it, can you?!

201804251640281083125531.png&key=2e4b28b

(omo! I have to buy it!) I immediately picked up one and went to the cashier counter!>.<

Actually I was feeling little bit depressed, but thanks to the diffuser I wrapped up the weekend pleasantly!

It really was a fruitful shopping~

After I got to know Minho, I think 0.6.2.2 became a special number

When I look at my watch and it shows 6:22 (Ah! it’s Minho o’clock!!!)

When I look at a sign/board showing 0622, I pull out my mobile and take a picture of it

When someone says their birthday is on 22nd of June I laugh and feel kinda jealous

Am I the only one who almost set it as the password..?★

I think there’re many of you my friends whose phone numbers end with 0622 or 0510, right???

Dear Time, Please Move faster

Date 2018. 05. 02 17: 01: 00 Hit 172

Spoiler

May, colored in deep green

The special month which has Minho’s debut anniversary has arrived!

today I saw the announcement of NEW MD on Minoz facebook page!

Actually to celebrate the arrival of spring and because of my lack of storage I bought a bookshelf not long ago

and now seeing the announcement of 2018 MD! is it a signal from god to not miss this chance?

20180502161237689003524.png&key=3b805125

I wanted all of the MD to be the same but I am looking forward to it again this time because I was surprised and impressed by the unexpected MINOZ MD items

When I saw the SNS post I had a hunch that it might be something like a ‘letter’?! 

if that’s so

Parents’ Day and Teachers’ Day both will fall in May

Since I haven’t done it in a long time, I have to show off my writing skills to my parents and teachers!ㅎㅎ

My friends, what kind of MD are you looking forward to?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/1/2018 at 10:56 AM, Ana Ait Kaci said:

what kind of eye shape does he have Double , mono or almond eyes ?

I think LMH has round eyes with double eye-lid -- one of my fave features of his.  He has very expressive eyes and he uses them effectively when emoting in his dramas/ films. 

hunter11-00239.jpg

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 11

Read recap from Dramabeans here:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/city-hunter-episode-11/

This is such an exciting episode, showing lots of tension and angst between LYS and Nana. LYS had to be cold to Nana and make her hate and forget him, just to protect her from evil Dad. Twice he pushed her against the wall in anger -- and in both scenes, I found their chemistry so hot.  

Jun-pyo becomes even more evil, using Nana and mom to manipulate LJS and force him to do what he wants.  Appa actor is so good, and he brings so much to the character, that you end up hating him.   

The ending is a such a nail-biter, OMG -- Nana took the bullet for LSY !  So similar to LOTBS when mermaid took the bullet to protect HJJ.   Lots of good action scenes here and great acting, especially from our boy.   

I like what GF from db said:      I’m consistently impressed with Lee Min-ho‘s acting, but the last ten minutes of this episode just blew me away. He went from animalistic rage to the most vulnerable heartbreak in just one scene, which totally floored me. He owes a lot to the director, of course, who is now officially my favorite k-drama PD ever, because I can feel the character beats viscerally in every scene. 

I agree, this director brings out the best in LMH's acting and characters which is why CH and LOTBS are my faves. Hopefully he gets to direct him again after MS. 

• Like 6

I confess---0622 is my passcode for one of my devices lol.  

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 11--MY COMMENTS

Thank you @Kris Silva for the recap and your comments.  I also would like to see LMH work with the same PD.  There were a fair amount of comments praising the PD.   You guys are in for a treat as @syntychewill be pinch hitting for me next week!:D  TIA:heart:

LMH actually looks fierce when he tells NaNa to forget about him.  I think I'd like to see him try that type of character when he emerges from MS.  Wouldn't it be better if Father told LYS to focus on the revenge; once that is complete then he can have a love life?  Or does Father know that the only outcome is death to one or both of them, so revenge is all they live for?  I love how ahjussi watches over and cares for LYS.  Father is horrible using LYS's mother to use LYS to get revenge.  It must be so hard for the prosecutor knowing his father is the one who caused NaNa's grief.  It's is ironic that father and son are planting bugs on each other.  I can't believe that Father would harm LYS, knowing LYS is the son of his best friend.  I like that NaNa is showing different fighting skills others than flipping someone over her shoulder.  OOps, lol, now NaNa knows LYs and ahjussi know each other.  Why would you keep so much cash in your house; wouldn't you put in an offshore account?  I like DB comment that it's the first time she thought math was hot.  Even as He may be about to die LYS cares about his hairstyle lol. @Kris Silva I also like girlfriday's  comment, in DB, about LMH's acting going from fury to despair   in a 5 minute span.  But, does she die??????????  @syntyche did you start the next episode to find out?  lol

Reading the DB comments makes me wish I watched CH when it aired.  It wasn't that popular on the soompi thread, but definitely was in DB.  For those that were commenting in the LBS soompi thread, remember how fun it was speculating what would happen the following episode.  I enjoyed watching and commenting so much.  

• Like 6

Thanks @Kris Silva and @CarolynH!

LMH in City Hunter episode 11:

Yes, he does look fierce, but Nana is tough, too.

tumblr_p9997hCId31w2zf0ho1_540.png

Spoiler

I like and respect the "Pretty Prosecutor" more and more.  He is a good match for Yoon-sung; plus, they're both actually working toward the same goal.  (And they both have Daddy troubles.)

tumblr_p9997hCId31w2zf0ho2_540.png

Just to lighten the mood:

tumblr_p9997hCId31w2zf0ho3_540.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

LMH now has 8 million followers on Instagram! All that with only 54 posts and 1 following. And soon, before the year ends, he could have 9 million followers!

Mm19VHa.jpg

Spoiler

VsiXLyt.jpg

Whew! That was one exciting episode!

I love that CH continuously reveals secrets to viewers midway the drama, and it doesn't cram all revelations on the last episodes. Anyway, with a story that is smartly written and has full of layers, it would not run out of shockers and twists as it unravels.

q32lYZo.jpg

I appreciate that Nana's character has the smarts, that she figured out early on that Yoon Sung is City Hunter and Young Ju is Daddy Long Legs. And the timing of Nana knowing about Young Ju is perfect as it adds further conflict, when Young Ju, the daddy long legs who is Nana's source of constant encouragement, receives from her the very evidence that would implicate his own dad on the crime against her parents.

Father and son tracking each other is quite funny - they both really are in the spying business. But Ajussi failing to implant the tracking device actually worked in his favor, as this enabled Yoon Sung to track him. Things do fall into place with this drama.

rzlKQlx.jpg

I have to say, LMH is really rockin' those outfits with leopard prints! I also noticed that those lower-than-usual necklines are common to his outfits in this drama. Not that I'm complaining. :D

fPH7JRM.jpg

I like geeky Yoon Sung with his computations on the possible lock combinations and total amount of cash based on its dimensions. Who would have thought Math can be this useful (and attractive).

I am impressed as the drama defies the gender stereotype of a man saving a damsel in distress. Nana kicking all those men's a$$es is just empowering and a breath of fresh air.

When she took the bullet to save Yoon Sung, it actually reminded me of Jandi taking the chair's blow to shield Jun Pyo. When Nana got shot near the shoulder, I was actually kind of relieved, as the shot was not that near her vital organs, hence not that fatal. I've seen spoilers anyway that Nana will live. Nevertheless, yes, Carolynh, I once again sneaked a peak on the next episode. Hah! This sneaking is becoming a habit with CH. Good thing I'm filling in for you next week, so I do have to watch it earlier than usual.:)

Of course, my comments would not be complete without praises for LMH's acting prowess. His mere eyes say it all, from his confrontation with Nana on the bridge on his identity, to her taking a bullet for him. Add to that his whole facial expression, body language and delivery of lines, I'm just in awe watching him. 

7ZruaBj.jpg

• Like 7

The auctions were all closed.   2018new_xin_org.png

4bf6db41ly1frxuuldtecj20qe0vqe5i.jpg

And the donation of steps was up to TOP 1 today. 1782 persons for 1.62 billion steps → RMB 16158.

Great jobs !! C-Minoz !!!  2018new_good_org.png2018new_good_org.png

5fd08de3ly1fryfzzha2zj20hr0vkta0.jpg

cr qdsy_bj2008

Spoiler

The link of ep. 11 of the "amazing blog" :

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/15978123.html

1063133_6kw7e0p_l.jpg?31219

YS said : This is my true face.

And the blogger said : Anyone who is familiar with LMH, knows that Minho's true face is.......

1063169_6sfdvo5_l.jpg?31255

"Silly Ho".  :lol:

Because of this kind of huge difference between he and his character~ You know how awesome about his acting.

1063223_kherjk9_l.jpg?31310

1063239_5nxjh0r_l.jpg?31316

1063749_mpu8vwa_l.jpg?3159

1063759_vt8eheh_l.jpg?31514

1063813_3fqnm45_l.jpg?31659

His eyes always say a lot.

• Like 5

Yes, I do agree with all of you that LMH's acting is awesome by just using his eyes, from rage to despair all in one scene. His eyes can tell it all. I also feel that CH is just the perfect vehicle for LMH to show his acting prowess as well as how well he is suited to be a James Bond, or Jason Bourne. Something about his movements in CH, it is just so liquid, suave, smooth, acrobatic, ease of movement. His long legs make him seem so lithe and light footed. It is such a great role for him. LIke Kris, CH is the show that made me impressed with LMH, and not BOF. I am a bit sad that it is not considered top kdrama nowadays and has lost out to other dramas. Another similar show also with PMY(Nana) seems to be more popular but to me this is the best.  I prefer this to Heirs anytime. CarolynH does not like this hairstyle, I must admit when I first saw CH, I loved this hairstyle but now, it seems a bit outdated and love his newer hair styles. He is still a wisecracker. "Don't mess up my hair" Yes, LYS's math skills is extremely sexy.:D I like his outfits too, sleek and sexy with low cut necklines. The drama too is tight and well developed and script is excellent.

• Like 5

On the May 30th live broadcast of NHK’s nationwide talkshow ‘Gogonama’, a Japanese singer Kon Yoko was asked about her favorite flower boy and she said it's a Korean drama actor called Lee Minho and when they displayed his picture she didn't like it saying there are better pictures of him (idk why tho I love this pic, actually all of minho pics are good :tongue:) the host said he looks handsome in it and Yoko said there are pictures where he looks more handsome in them

she says Lee Minho is really handsomely cool and tall, and when she was asked what if you get a chance to have a meal with him she said she'd die lol

the host tried to copy Minho's pose :lol:

Spoiler

o0769043514203021095.jpg?caw=800

o0769043514203021103.jpg?caw=800

o0769043514203021099.jpg?caw=800

cr. MINOZJAPAN♥絆KIZUNA

• Like 6

It's so interesting that LMH is in TOP 10 K-POP list on VK.   2018new_xiaoku_org.png
Like Weibo in China, VK is the biggest social networking platform in Russia.

005Uf2zYgy1fryytbcxilj30m60sfwfs.jpg

cr purple_heart87

And @CallieP , you may find how popular City Hunter is in the following answers.   :tongue::lol:

005Uf2zYgy1frzdkwgpqbj30cp0k3422.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1frzdl2coomj30cs0k4wi7.jpg

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1frzdl89y78j30cq0k142t.jpg

source : purple_heart87

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1