Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Welcome to the LMH thread @Min2206!

@Heretorant:  I hope you took notes while watching Faith.  @msdot will continue her quiz.  I told her to make it more difficult lol

I'm with everyone who likes to see LMH in pain!  He probably wants to do comedy, then he reads all of us preferring that he is in pain lol.  Seriously,  I think that's his forte.  

Do you guys know that we've been crying for almost over 18 pages?  I think we post more when he's not active than when we see him in ads or on the streets.

:cries:

LMAO!! :joy:

Your post made my day! Laughing so hard! thanks! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Finally , but if only they did before TKEM :wacko: I hate Nate , now what will haters do?

46 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Btw, if where can I watch GB? Do you know?

Heretorant, You still haven't watched the movie? It's in VIU. You may try this link : https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/en-us/vod/64988/Gangnam-Blues :blush: OR 9Movies - This link : https://ww2.9movies.yt/film/gangnam-blues-6365/

leeminhosny,  since this year, I already heard that 'Nate will remove their public comment sections from all entertainment news articles. I noticed that public comments under entertainment news articles are inflicting more harm than good on celebrities, & TV programs. Although, user comments posted prior to July 7 will be viewable and adjustable through the 'My Comments' tab within each individual account. Also, they plan on removing the option to 'hide' or 'make private' one's comments, instead publicizing all comments to all users. This is good so they can establish a cleaner and fairer commenting culture now. This is a Korean news source with the most hateful, the one with the most trolls and the source of most false and inaccurate information.  :grin:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

should we plan something when any actual news come from LMH?  (It could be IG post, IG live, interview, Magazine, movie, drama, dating news, picture on street (New), ...) 

I was thinking since we have been crying and waiting for so long, then we should celebrate or something when we get what we want! :joy:

Everybody, make sure to post and express your feelings after we get some news from LMH! :D  Text, gif, Emoji, anything :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

Heretorant, You still haven't watched the movie? It's in VIU. You may try this link : https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/en-us/vod/64988/Gangnam-Blues :blush: OR 9Movies - This link : https://ww2.9movies.yt/film/gangnam-blues-6365/

Hahaha thanks so much! I remember you provided the link for me several weeks ago. The first link isn’t available in the US but the second one works!! Thank you!!

:heartxoxo:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Whoa, I just checked Writer No’s next work and it’s a star studded cast! 

Unfortunately, Kim Eun Hee is pretty tied for 2021. She has 2 dramas coming out. Mount jiri has just been moved to next year. 

I saw that! and LBH is really good at picking screen. I mean.... after all he picked the best KES script, am i right?;)

I read on "Here" asian wiki drama page, the ML was initially offered to Jo In Sung. I wished he would have accepted. If he did, this would have been the 3 rd time they collaborate. So......just in case...by some miracle, the stars align and either PJE or KES wants to collaborate with LMH again, maybe it won't be so bad??? just saying.

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

When I became LMH's fan in 2014, I am curious why there were not many news about him. It's obviously he's the most popular K-star in the world, he had most followers on FB and Weibo. And then I learned that how other companies manipulated the media, especially there are so many individual media on Weibo. Both Starhaus and MYM are small companies and LMH is a man very low key.
C-Minoz said before 2014, LMH got amazing popularity in China by City Hunter and Heirs, no "LMH can't act" or "LMH is fat" such bad comments related to him. From 2014, those comments were everywhere, so many non fans were brain washed "LMH is fat". I think you all are so wise to know what this would be happened.

:rainbow:

But you know what ? Usually who trampled on LMH would not get a good end after all.  :)

Wow!!! i didn't realize they went after his physical appearance like that. I know that He does gain his weight on his face, even tho his body is proportionate. I'm on the other hand, wants him to gain a bit more muscle, like his City hunter days or Heirs, and his face didn't get round in my opinion. or when he is on PT, i think he bulked up a bit and he was sooooo handsome there.

I really make peace with the fact that i have to have a strong mental to support LMH. ignore the hates and keep supporting him

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

JIS nailed it indeed! I can’t say it enough, Oh Soo is a great character and yes, I crave lmh as someone like Oh Soo! 

Btw, where can I watch GB? Do you know?

I am a sucker for character like this. you hate him fist and them you grow to like him because you see he has changed! this is why i love Domyouji TSukasa/Gu Jun Pyo, as character. I wish that the Korean adaptation stay true to the Manga. LMH would have owned it! well he owned that role, i just wished the script were a lot closer to the original manga.

Somebody???? any kdrama writer read this thread? we need LMH in pain in a drama, please make our dreams come true.....

We downloaded it (not sure where, My hubby did it) cause i could not find it anywhere. 

53 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Me too

The church, the kitchen, and also when he was poisoned by Luna. His eyes told us everything. He is sooo good at portraying the pain and sadness.

He is! just like the scene in CH, where he dreamed that Nana died? ugh.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Somebody???? any kdrama writer read this thread? we need LMH in pain in a drama, please make our dreams come true.....

If anybody first time lurking in here, they would think tht we like seeing LMH being in pain:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

If anybody first time lurking in here, they would think tht we like seeing LMH being in pain:joy:

They’ll know we’re a weird bunch. One moment, we were crying because we haven’t heard from him. The next, we cursed at reporters for trying to hurt our boy. After, we celebrated his success. And now, we want to see him in PAIN! 

Where was I again? 

LMH, where you?

:sad1:

And the cycle begins again. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

They’ll know we’re a weird bunch. One moment, we were crying because we haven’t heard from him. The next, we cursed at reporters for trying to hurt our boy. After, we celebrated his success. And now, we want to see him in PAIN! 

Where was I again? 

LMH, where you?

:sad1:

And the cycle begins again. 

:crymeme:

Btw, I came across one post on ig saying tht China has lifted their ban on Hallyu. Is this true?

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Btw, I came across one post on ig saying tht China has lifted their ban on Hallyu. Is this true?

Hope news is true....

If so, LMH should come back with a Netflix drama soon and take the world again including China :glasses:

Also, China will buy TKEM too!! :glasses:

@Heretorant   I couldn't agree more about the cycle! :joy:  I'm living for these cycles everyday! :glasses:

I want a new project, when when??:cries:

Minoz: Knock knock!

MYM: who is this?

Minoz: Excuse me, is LMH there? can we talk for a moment? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

:crymeme:

Miss Pizza, even in 2017, China started to lift their ban on the Korean Wave. That's why, some boy/girl group bands were making appearances on Chinese TV shows after the South Korean and Chinese governments announced an agreement regarding the THAAD dispute. From 2018 to date,  they're loosening its restrictions on Korean and Hallyu content in the country. So many groups would benefit from the lift. This move is good news for Korean entertainment companies. In the same context, large online contents platforms, such as iQiyi and Youku, are moving to resume importing Korean dramas. In fact, China’s state-run China Central Television, or CCTV, has aired a special program on the PyeongChang 2018 Olympics stressing the South Korea-China relations. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am just laughing at hypocrisy of some people because few weeks back. Only local ratings did matter. Netflix didn't. When king was smashing it.

And now same people have excuses for that mediaplay king's flop drama in ratings. ( dont ask the name)  suddenly netflix matters to those people.  Uff cant wait for year end rankings. I hope it ranks as top most k drama.

Hypocrisy runs deep.

Also read china has lifted ban on streaming and tv. Maybe king works there big time.

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

@gtLmh0622 Thank you, I found this while I was researching it, I just want to share again :lol: this is from 2017, TKEM is currently Top1 probably 

Sh2x.jpg

The best career decision of his life.

Such a classic. Maybe i have issues with the bullying now but he was really good as bad boy.

That's why i want him to do full time thriller.

Thing is older chinese and Japanese versions were very popular. He had very tough task ahead to make his own version different and popular.

Not only he slayed, he completely  made his version most popular of all time. Shows how good of an actor he is!

Regarding hallyu ban , i am happy for lmh despite my country 's very tense relation with china at present . I just wish him all the best. Because he is most popular  there and was face of 20 plus products at ome point. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Ok... My thoughts about LMH in pain...

-We all want LMH to go through some physical and emotional pains to be expressed through his facial expression espcially Eyyyeees  :D

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

I am a sucker for character like this. you hate him fist and them you grow to like him because you see he has changed! this is why i love Domyouji TSukasa/Gu Jun Pyo, as character. I wish that the Korean adaptation stay true to the Manga. LMH would have owned it! well he owned that role, i just wished the script were a lot closer to the original manga

For his next work he can act a character who is dark and not likable at the beginning and then slowly grows on viewers but still kinda dark? 

For me, dark is hard to explain. I think it depends on view point too.  The type of dark that I want LMH to play is when character does selfish stuff without caring for other's feelings. Someone who also struggles finding his goodness inside him and even tries push this goodness down. But he slowly changes and explores his feelings more. He is unaware that he likes the FL and find his feelings towards the FL as complex and not understandable. But at some point, he comes to this realization that he has changed a lot. 

some of you talked about character in TWTWB, I watched that drama too. His character is well played and at first he is con who wants to survive and doesn't care about hurting other's feelings. Then he starts to bring out his inner goodness but still has his darkness. 

GJP was similar but was lighter character..   LMH can play a character which is 2X darker than GJP... not likable at first and dark.. Not capable of love... then grows and changes.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m on episode 20 of Faith and I forgot so many details. It’s like I’m watching a new drama. Imja moving into daejang’s room is a surprise to me

WUTT?! HOW CAN YOU FORGET??!!

Never would have thought in a million years that the word YEOGI would be so sexy! Oh my heart. Oh DaeJang!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I am just laughing at hypocrisy of some people because few weeks back. Only local ratings did matter. Netflix didn't. When king was smashing it.

And now same people have excuses for that mediaplay king's flop drama in ratings. ( dont ask the name)  suddenly netflix matters to those people.  Uff cant wait for year end rankings. I hope it ranks as top most k drama.

Hypocrisy runs deep.

Also read china has lifted ban on streaming and tv. Maybe king works there big time.

The best career decision of his life.

Such a classic. Maybe i have issues with the bullying now but he was really good as bad boy.

That's why i want him to do full time thriller.

Thing is older chinese and Japanese versions were very popular. He had very tough task ahead to make his own version different and popular.

Not only he slayed, he completely  made his version most popular of all time. Shows how good of an actor he is!

Chingu, allow me join you in laughing. <_< Im way beyond speechless tbh. I cant help but lmao tht they had the audacity saying

Spoiler

"the rating is low because ppl watching it on netflix yada yada" while these are the same people barking like mad when we only stating the fact abt TKEM back then

Indeed. I remember watching their iv back then how all the cast & production were really felt the pressure. The pressure must be 10x more on LMH since hes the lead and compare to KHJ back then, hes the least popular n people are skeptical abt his casting. But it only takes just the first 2 ep of BoF to change people views and the rest is history. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

WUTT?! HOW CAN YOU FORGET??!!

Never would have thought in a million years that the word YEOGI would be so sexy! Oh my heart. Oh DaeJang!

Right?! RIGHT?! I can’t believe me too! How can I forget?! 

“Yeogi” AND “ The word “general” say it once more.”

DEAD! 

:heart2beat:

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

For me, dark is hard to explain. I think it depends on view point too.  The type of dark that I want LMH to play is when character does selfish stuff without caring for other's feelings. Someone who also struggles finding his goodness inside him and even tries push this goodness down. But he slowly changes and explores his feelings more. He is unaware that he likes the FL and find his feelings towards the FL as complex and not understandable. But at some point, he comes to this realization that he has changed a lot. 

Perfect description of my kind of dark.

Shall we write a script for lmh? :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

Ok... My thoughts about LMH in pain...

-We all want LMH to go through some physical and emotional pains to be expressed through his facial expression espcially Eyyyeees  :D

For his next work he can act a character who is dark and not likable at the beginning and then slowly grows on viewers but still kinda dark? 

some of you talked about character in TWTWB, I watched that drama too. His character is well played and at first he is con who wants to survive and doesn't care about hurting other's feelings. Then he starts to bring out his inner goodness but still has his darkness. 

GJP was similar but was light 

Nikaa,  I guess the "dark character" you're referring is : if the story/his character tackle the stuff that would make most of his fans/audience uncomfortable. Dark and evil is the same thing. In almost all cases, the characters are "dark" because they have something to hide, to "keep in the dark." :blush:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I totally forgot we were robbed of another kiss in episode 21! How dare that Woodalchi interrupt the “daejang” kiss!!

Poor Choong-seok. He was the most hated Woo-Dal-Chi for a minute there, LOL (smh) Sigh. I miss LMH

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Perfect description of my kind of dark.

Shall we write a script for lmh? :lol:

Lets do this! You and I can co-author the drama. We should ask director Lee Eun bok to collaborate too! :glasses:  Still not sure which production company to choose... But I will offer our script to Miss MCW as FL! :relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m on episode 20 of Faith and I forgot so many details. It’s like I’m watching a new drama. Imja moving into daejang’s room is a surprise to me :sweatingbullets:

Daejang is so romantic when he wants to be! 

“I will protect you your entire life, so will you be with me?”

”If I am to have imja, it is for an entire life. Not today, this one day, nor a few days.” 

:sparklyeyes:
:heart2beat:

Faith truly is the gift that keeps giving.I keep finding/realizing things I previously didn't.

Yes Daejang is such a late bloomer romantic. Those lines..I have decided  the person I ought to marry must woo me with those lines. I have trust issues with the opposite gender of the worst kind.

When Eun Soo first moves into his room,he leans forward and makes her say 'Daejang' again. That smirk:heart2:...that smile....that contentment. :heart3:

• Like 4
  • Love 4