Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

It is true , he always has that sweet smile. His hair style has changed a lot. Korean men change their hairstyle every 2 years while American men never change theirs.

There were times when his face was slightly round but now he is thin.. Great video by @Ale Minoz Kim Love the song.

CallieP,  oh......really? Do you think LMH is changing his hairstyle every 2-years? Well, there are haircuts and then there are ridiculous haircuts, which women will crucify you for. What may look good in the glossy magazines, isn’t exactly what women will find attractive. :blush:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@gtLmh0622 @Nikaa94 I feel so bad for our boy. He’s such a precious being and I just want to protect him. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

The more people try to tear him down, the more I love and support him. 

He’s such a sweetheart and he worked hard to get where he is today. He deserves all the success he has and more. 

:tears: same!!! I wanna protect him so bad!!!! You know I wish I could fight with those bad guys. 

When I watch his short video about blowing candle, I see this little innocent and cute boy.. He looks so pure and innocent. He is super popular and known and needs to be protected well. MYM and all the agents and staff should protect him well. :tears:

@gtLmh0622  @willenettei know Korean fans are very supportive. Do they show their support mostly through DC? what is DC exactly? I am not really familiar with that. But I don't think Koreans comment on IG a lot. There should be other ways they reach out to LMH. can you shed light on that please. I want to know how Korean Minoz show their support for LMH. 

International fans really show great support through leaving comment on his IG. 100K comments for each post is amazing. We also spread good news via twitter, IG, and so on. :glasses: I forgot to mention fans supporting TKEM on swoon. The amount of views and comments there is totally awesome. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

The digital content industry "New Wave Is Here."

Digital content is attracting attention these days. Moving from newspapers to portals to online shopping, from books to YouTube, companies have no choice but to focus on digital content suitable for digital platforms. A new wave of content industry has begun. 

Moreover, Hallyu contents such as music and movies have a very large direct and indirect economic contribution, such as enhancing the national image, contributing to promoting Korean products, and attracting foreign tourists to Korea.

Exports of Korean Wave content, which consists of characters, music, broadcasting, advertising, and movies, are also increasing. There is no recession in the export of content such as BTS, which topped the Billboard chart four times in a row, a parasite who won the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival, "The King: Eternal Monarch," who won the world's No. 1 drama on Netflix, and the Korean Wave character "Baby Shark," which ranks fifth in YouTube videos around the world. The character industry that develops characters and manufactures and distributes character products is an important Hallyu content industry. Pengsu is attracting attention as a next-generation cultural export that will become popular around the world.  

full article:

https://news.joins.com/article/23808163

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Im really getting frustrated abt how those blogs and headlines talking abt the currents shows ratings after TKEM. Suddenly, they were mentioning abt international fans & success. Where were these retards when TKEM smashes all the Netflix ranking during its running??:angry: 

Hi, 

curious about this bit. What blogs are talking about tkem and how are they comparing it to current show ratings? Thanks ahead. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Lee Min Ho 이민호 King said:

Hi, 

curious about this bit. What blogs are talking about tkem and how are they comparing it to current show ratings? Thanks ahead. 

Don’t bother with them. I refuse to promote these blogs and and believe me, it’ll just get you angry. I will never understand why anyone spends so much time hating on a celebrity. At least we, as fans, spend time on lmh because we love him. 

13 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King: Eternal Monarch," who won the world's No. 1 drama on Netflix

I’m so happy and proud to see that TKEM is the start of a new wave! Finally getting the recognition it deserves! 
:cutekitty:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

:tears: same!!! I wanna protect him so bad!!!! You know I wish I could fight with those bad guys. 

When I watch his short video about blowing candle, I see this little innocent and cute boy.. He looks so pure and innocent. He is super popular and known and needs to be protected well. MYM and all the agents and staff should protect him well. :tears:

@gtLmh0622  @willenettei know Korean fans are very supportive. Do they show their support mostly through DC? what is DC exactly? I am not really familiar with that. But I don't think Koreans comment on IG a lot. There should be other ways they reach out to LMH. can you shed light on that please. I want to know how Korean Minoz show their support for LMH. 

International fans really show great support through leaving comment on his IG. 100K comments for each post is amazing. We also spread good news via twitter, IG, and so on. :glasses: I forgot to mention fans supporting TKEM on swoon. The amount of views and comments there is totally awesome. 

dcinside is the biggest forum in SK. 

https://www.dcinside.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Inside

And this is LMH Gallery : https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=minho
K-Minoz are gathering here.

And I have posted here that anything related LMH would be a hot topic on DC (not on LMH Gallery but on others like Drama area, etc). 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

23 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King: Eternal Monarch," who won the world's No. 1 drama on Netflix,

So proud of TKEM team!!! The best team!! Congrats!! 

Success news keep coming... Go Go TKEM!! :glasses:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

45 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Our boy just hit 17.3m followers... another 100K in 13 hours. Say what you want haters...:w00t:

Perfect storm of his birthday plus TKEM getting released in more markets over the past week.  Plus his more frequent updates.

I really think he will get to 20M in about 2 months time.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

44 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King: Eternal Monarch," who won the world's No. 1 drama on Netflix,

Thanks for this article @syntyche, it's good to see TKEM popularity is being recognized and the impact it's bringing.

This make my day. LMH isn't called Hallyu King for nothing. Now....lets hear about his project shall we :)

• Like 5
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

What is kim tae ri up? :D

She has a movie with Song Joong Ki coming up in 2021 i believe.

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

2. He took refuge in his mother every time he was rejected in an audition because he was considered just a pretty face. She urged him to keep trying. For this reason, every time he receives his payment for acting, he buys a gift for his mother.

Why does he have to be this sweet? I mean, like he hasn't already melt our hearts and came article like this.

He is totally marriage material :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Why does he have to be this sweet? I mean, like he hasn't already melt our hearts and came article like this.

He is totally marriage material :wub:

KGE better palli palli and marry him :lol:

I’m about ready to jump ships to myself and him. 

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I am also curious about how K-minoz show their support. I just read one of those blogs which translates hate comments from knetz and some psychotic retards criticized him for receiving gifts from fans....like imagine the mountain of hatred you must be born with to gripe at the love fans showed. It was an article on Nate and I wished I had an id to comment under those articles down-voting anti's slandering him. I feel kminoz could have mitigated such comments but the majority were such lowlifes commenting I suppose they didnt bother 

I think MYM should invest in a online-slander department and filter out these retards and sue them. sometimes I feel mym being a one man agency isnt doing enough to handle the deliberate international and local slander against him.Yes they have been quite active updating in English for  all international fans but they need to take care of the local worms. Just because he is insanely popular and been in this industry for 14 years does not mean he should have to live with it.  He's the purest soul out there doing his thing being the source of happiness for all of us and his agency should take an active stance on all those hate comments at least the ones on local platforms. At the least they should highlight the work Promiz does on his behalf and counter those demeaning him for accepting gifts...

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Nika  DC is an SK internet forum. I noticed that these past few years not all Korean fans are into DCinside but instead they show their support through SNS, which is currently popular in Korea. Facebook was one of the most popular social media platforms in South Korea.  They used it the most frequently out of all the other social media services provided in the country. IG follows....

.:blush:
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Our boy is having fun with F-4!  LMH is so happy! His happiness makes us happy too! :blush:

I love his squad!! the best!! I want a picture of 4 them together please..

I would cry from happiness! 

He’s having so much fun! What I would give to be JIW in that moment hahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

So cute how WDH grew pretty close to them in no time. My favorite friend is WDH :D 

• LOL 8